Broncos go after STH's who resell their tickets

Fibonacci

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Yeah, and I'm sleeping with Mila Kunis and I have the deed to the Brooklyn Bridge.

SAR I

Dude I never sold a game in my life I donated pre-season games to the United Way in the envelopes the Jets provided the few games I missed I ate the tickets or gave them to family and friends Jets fans. You on the other hand can never ever say that you are a sell-out you help put opposing teams fans in our stadium. 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

More fans are arrested at Jets  games than almost any other stadium in the NFL 

Wasn't the PSL's supposed to fix all this? 

The PSL's did fix this.

PSL owners rat out the drunks all the time.  There are less beer drinking burping farters than ever before but now the wealthy PSL owners are pulling the trigger faster than ever with stadium security, just a quick text to 8585, sending them a clear message that their era is over as their crying complaining asses are dragged out of the building.  Damn right arrests are up. 

No more free rides.  No more foul language.  No more smoking.  No more sports bar.  Tailgating is next.  Watch.  I'm on the Advisory Board.  I know what I'm talking about.

SAR I

7 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Dude I never sold a game in my life I donated pre-season games to the United Way in the envelopes the Jets provided the few games I missed I ate the tickets or gave them to family and friends Jets fans. You on the other hand can never ever say that you are a sell-out you help put opposing teams fans in our stadium. 

You say that over and over again but there is no proof of this.  And it's unreasonable for us to believe that with $35 lower level tickets on the 40 yard line, with the Jets 2-10, with it being a cold Monday night, that you didn't sell your Marino Dolphins seats to a scalper for 3x or 4x face value.  Completely unreasonable.  You know you did.  You all did.  You profited off the backs of loyal Jets fans stuck on a waitlist, forced us to hand cash over to scary black guys in a dark parking lot while you enjoyed your new VCR in the comfort of your home.

And now you pay the price.  Justice.  Free At last.  Free At Last.

SAR I

Just now, SAR I said:

You say that over and over again but there is no proof of this.  And it's unreasonable for us to believe that with $35 lower level tickets on the 40 yard line, with the Jets 2-10, with it being a cold Monday night, that you didn't sell your seats to a scalper for 3x or 4x face value.  Completely unreasonable.  You know you did.  You all did.  You profited off the backs of loyal Jets fans stuck on a waitlist, forced us to hand cash over to scary black guys in a dark parking lot while you enjoyed your new car.

And now you pay the price.  Justice.  At last.

SAR I

WRONG AGAIN.........Trader SAR I the wheeler and dealer ticket salesman with fans like him who needs them......SELL OUT he puts opposing teams in the seats at Jets home games, 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

WRONG AGAIN.........Trader SAR I the wheeler and dealer ticket salesman with fans like him who needs them......SELL OUT he puts opposing teams in the seats at Jets home games, 

I openly admit that I sell tickets when I have to travel for work, when my kids have special events, and when Geno Smith is under center.  I have not hid from this.  In fact, I'm proud of this.

You, on the other hand, filled your basement with ill-begotten VCR's, Cabbage Patch dolls, VHS tapes, laser discs, cordless telephones, and pachinko machines by selling your $35 lower level tickets to scalpers for 4x face value and staying comfortable in your warm home while loyal fans on a waitlist had to hand over hundreds of dollars in cash to scary black gangbangers in a swamp on a dark winter's night over and over again.

Shame on you for what you did, shame on you for your lack of contrition.  God is watching.  Remember that.

SAR I

4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I openly admit that I sell tickets when I have to travel for work, when my kids have special events, and when Geno Smith is under center.  I have not hid from this.  In fact, I'm proud of this.

You, on the other hand, filled your basement with ill-begotten VCR's, Cabbage Patch dolls, VHS tapes, laser discs, cordless telephones, and pachinko machines by selling your $35 lower level tickets to scalpers for 4x face value and staying comfortable in your warm home while loyal fans on a waitlist had to hand over hundreds of dollars in cash to scary black gangbangers in a swamp on a dark winter's night over and over again.

Shame on you for what you did, shame on you for your lack of contrition.  God is watching.  Remember that.

SAR I

Image result for no way in hell gifs

9 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

More fans are arrested at Jets  games than almost any other stadium in the NFL 

Wasn't the PSL's supposed to fix all this? 

MANIPULATE the HEADLINE much for YOUR OWN intended purpose? Here's the ACTUAL article dated Oct. 28th, 2016 LINK:

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — The Giants and Jets might not be at the top of the standings, but they are among the league leaders in one dubious category: number of fans arrested at home games.

According to an analysis by the Washington Post, only San Diego Chargers games account for more arrests than those played by Big Blue and Gang Green. Giants games at MetLife Stadium averaged 22.5 arrests from 2011-15, while the Jets, who play at the same venue, averaged 21.5.

8 hours ago, SAR I said:

The PSL's did fix this.

PSL owners rat out the drunks all the time.  There are less beer drinking burping farters than ever before but now the wealthy PSL owners are pulling the trigger faster than ever with stadium security, just a quick text to 8585, sending them a clear message that their era is over as their crying complaining asses are dragged out of the building.  Damn right arrests are up. 

No more free rides.  No more foul language.  No more smoking.  No more sports bar.  Tailgating is next.  Watch.  I'm on the Advisory Board.  I know what I'm talking about.

SAR I

Amen. 

you go after tailgating, now you and I have a problem . . . 

2 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

MANIPULATE the HEADLINE much for YOUR OWN intended purpose? Here's the ACTUAL article dated Oct. 28th, 2016 LINK:

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — The Giants and Jets might not be at the top of the standings, but they are among the league leaders in one dubious category: number of fans arrested at home games.

According to an analysis by the Washington Post, only San Diego Chargers games account for more arrests than those played by Big Blue and Gang Green. Giants games at MetLife Stadium averaged 22.5 arrests from 2011-15, while the Jets, who play at the same venue, averaged 21.5.

Amen. 

you go after tailgating, now you and I have a problem . . . 

Love it.  Ooh, Jets have 1 measly arrest more than the 'classy' Giants and we're the worst fans in the NFL.  The self-hatred is so transparent, I feel sorry for them.

As far as tailgating, hey, there are good tailgaters, they exist, there are just too few of them.  Take up one parking spot.  Urinate in a urinal.  Drink responsibly.  Don't throw footballs.  Don't curse.  Don't play the music too loud.  Clean up the garbage.  Those fans are great, I have nothing but good feelings towards them.

Problem is, only about 10% of all tailgaters behave this way.  The vast majority?  The other 90%?  They take up 3 parking spots.  Urinate wherever they want.  Drink until they are incoherent.  Toss footballs and dent luxury cars.  Curse like a drunken sailor.  Blast Molly Hatchet cassette tapes until they distort.  Get up/down/up/down all game to buy beer and piss it out.  Leave their trash all over the lot so the seagulls can crap all over luxury cars by the time the game ends.  They have to go.  And they will.

SAR I

7 minutes ago, SAR I said:

As far as tailgating, hey, there are good tailgaters, they exist, there are just too few of them.  Take up one parking spot.  Urinate in a urinal.  Drink responsibly.  Don't throw footballs.  Don't curse.  Don't play the music too loud.  Clean up the garbage.  Those fans are great, I have nothing but good feelings towards them.

Problem is, only about 10% of all tailgaters behave this way.  The vast majority?  The other 90%?  They take up 3 parking spots.  Urinate wherever they want.  Drink until they are incoherent.  Toss footballs and dent luxury cars.  Curse like a drunken sailor.  Blast Molly Hatchet cassette tapes until they distort.  Get up/down/up/down all game to buy beer and piss it out.  Leave their trash all over the lot so the seagulls can crap all over luxury cars by the time the game ends.  They have to go.  And they will.

SAR I

Well, this decile agrees that inebriated 20 year olds are obnoxious tailgaters, but you don't throw out the baby with the bath water and tailgating isn't going anywhere anytime soon. 

line-in-the-sand.jpg

49 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

Well, this decile agrees that inebriated 20 year olds are obnoxious tailgaters, but you don't throw out the baby with the bath water and tailgating isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

It is.  Tailgating is going away.  It's happening slowly.  It's evolutionary.  The values of prior generations where cheap tickets and cheap liquor defined a Sunday escape from the apron-wearing wife are long gone, those in their 50s and 60s are the tail end of those people. 

Everything has changed, the next generation doesn't care about these archaic rituals from a bygone era.  And tickets are expensive, family values are important, alcoholism is looked upon as a disease, and making a public spectacle of oneself in an attempt to reenact one's faded youth is frowned upon.  There will come a day, maybe 5 years from now, maybe 10, where you'll look up and suddenly realize that you're all alone out there, carrying on in a juvenile fashion, and those looks you used to get of people thinking you're cool are done and they're now sad looks of pity.  You don't want that.  Get out now while you can.  Bringing hots and hams on folding tables to a stadium that has better food than you could ever make on hot coals makes no sense.  Search your feelings.  You know this to be true.

Either way, Jets mangement knows the trends and knows the conflict between the generations and how it affects the gameday experience.  Limiting alcohol and ending smoking was just the start.  Cleaning up the lots and the bad music and the bad language and the stench of urine is the next conquest.

SAR I

48 minutes ago, SAR I said:

It is.  Tailgating is going away.  . . . .  There will come a day, maybe 5 years from now, maybe 10, where you'll look up and suddenly realize that you're all alone out there, carrying on in a juvenile fashion, and those looks you used to get of people thinking you're cool are done and they're now sad looks of pity.  You don't want that.  Get out now while you can.  Bringing hots and hams on folding tables to a stadium that has better food than you could ever make on hot coals makes no sense.  Search your feelings.  You know this to be true.

SAR I

Well, if that's your perception of me merely based on the fact that I tailgate, it's rather unfortunate that your hubris blinds you to your sad, not as grandiose, reality.

Your false sense of fiscal superiority that you tease so many others on here is no greater than mine in EVERY material aspect you cite - from stadium seating location, parking, german auto-engineering, to even watches (if you ever graduate to a Patek Phillippe, we can start talking timepieces) - and yet all those material accomplishments you ride so high on your horse don't seem so prestigious. . . . when also achieved by a 1st generation Argentine kid from the Bronx who's at least 10 years your minor, a "Tailgater," &  who probably didn't have the "upper middle-class upbringing" advantages you had . . . . but I digress and apologize for "carrying on in a juvenile fashion" and possibly projecting who "you" are without any merit. 

Et tu, Brute?

brute.jpg?w=700

Enjoy your material comforts and possessions because we can't take it all with us when the time comes. 

And go look up Decile in a dictionary. 

19 hours ago, SAR I said:

Yeah, like I wasn't one of the people at 12:55 on gameday Sunday's running around the Meadowlands parking lot being extorted by scalpers selling the tickets you sold them.

Seems like only yesterday I was selling you 2 upper decks for $400 to see Matt Millens Lions. Good times. Fond memories...............☺

On 5/7/2017 at 0:25 AM, Gas2No99 said:

Well, if that's your perception of me merely based on the fact that I tailgate, it's rather unfortunate that your hubris blinds you to your sad, not as grandiose, reality.

Your false sense of fiscal superiority that you tease so many others on here is no greater than mine in EVERY material aspect you cite - from stadium seating location, parking, german auto-engineering, to even watches (if you ever graduate to a Patek Phillippe, we can start talking timepieces) - and yet all those material accomplishments you ride so high on your horse don't seem so prestigious. . . . when also achieved by a 1st generation Argentine kid from the Bronx who's at least 10 years your minor, a "Tailgater," &  who probably didn't have the "upper middle-class upbringing" advantages you had . . . . but I digress and apologize for "carrying on in a juvenile fashion" and possibly projecting who "you" are without any merit.

Et tu, Brute?  Enjoy your material comforts and possessions because we can't take it all with us when the time comes. 

And go look up Decile in a dictionary. 

decile (noun)

each of ten equal groups into which a population can be divided according to the distribution of values of a particular variable.

Does it mean something different in Argentina?  You know, something intended to actually hurt my feelings?

A tailgating foreigner from the Bronx with a fem watch calling me a population distribution value?  I've never been less insulted in my entire life.

SAR I

On 5/7/2017 at 6:58 AM, Kleckineau said:

Seems like only yesterday I was selling you 2 upper decks for $400 to see Matt Millens Lions. Good times. Fond memories...............☺

Yes, for you.

Now the shoe is on the other decile.

SAR I

On 5/6/2017 at 11:55 PM, SAR I said:

It is.  Tailgating is going away.  It's happening slowly.  It's evolutionary.  The values of prior generations where cheap tickets and cheap liquor defined a Sunday escape from the apron-wearing wife are long gone, those in their 50s and 60s are the tail end of those people. 

Everything has changed, the next generation doesn't care about these archaic rituals from a bygone era.  And tickets are expensive, family values are important, alcoholism is looked upon as a disease, and making a public spectacle of oneself in an attempt to reenact one's faded youth is frowned upon.  There will come a day, maybe 5 years from now, maybe 10, where you'll look up and suddenly realize that you're all alone out there, carrying on in a juvenile fashion, and those looks you used to get of people thinking you're cool are done and they're now sad looks of pity.  You don't want that.  Get out now while you can.  Bringing hots and hams on folding tables to a stadium that has better food than you could ever make on hot coals makes no sense.  Search your feelings.  You know this to be true.

Either way, Jets mangement knows the trends and knows the conflict between the generations and how it affects the gameday experience.  Limiting alcohol and ending smoking was just the start.  Cleaning up the lots and the bad music and the bad language and the stench of urine is the next conquest.

SAR I

Each season the NFL has 2-4 teams that have an actual shot at winning the Super Bowl.  Probably more like 2.  Meanwhile, the games are ugly and terribly boring because these guys arent even allowed to practice anymore.  It's a sh*t product.  Then you add in the stoppage time and how it takes 4 hours to play 11 minutes of actual action and games are just a full on bore.  In person, it's even worse because there are so many distractions.  That and most fans nowadays are completely preoccupied with their cell phone and everything else going on besides their sh*tty Football team. So that means, 90% of NFL fans that go to games go to do something other than watch their Football team.  1 of the main things to draw people to the stadium, Tailgating.  What is tailgating?  Drinking and eating.  Drinking and eating are not archaic.  Tailgating is the most exciting part of about 26 NFL fanbases.  Jets included.  People invest more into their tailgate then they do the game in many instances.  Maxman just bought an RV...for what? Just to ride to the game?  I dont think so.

Need more?  Go to a NCAA game in the south and tell me tailgating is dying.  

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

Each season the NFL has 2-4 teams that have an actual shot at winning the Super Bowl.  Probably more like 2.  Meanwhile, the games are ugly and terribly boring because these guys arent even allowed to practice anymore.  It's a sh*t product.  Then you add in the stoppage time and how it takes 4 hours to play 11 minutes of actual action and games are just a full on bore.  In person, it's even worse because there are so many distractions.  That and most fans nowadays are completely preoccupied with their cell phone and everything else going on besides their sh*tty Football team. So that means, 90% of NFL fans that go to games go to do something other than watch their Football team.  1 of the main things to draw people to the stadium, Tailgating.  What is tailgating?  Drinking and eating.  Drinking and eating are not archaic.  Tailgating is the most exciting part of about 26 NFL fanbases.  Jets included.  People invest more into their tailgate then they do the game in many instances.  Maxman just bought an RV...for what? Just to ride to the game?  I dont think so.

Need more?  Go to a NCAA game in the south and tell me tailgating is dying.  

Seriously, that florida georgia game is one of the best tailgating experiences you will ever have. 

2 minutes ago, jdeacon said:

Seriously, that florida georgia game is one of the best tailgating experiences you will ever have. 

It's literally a weeks worth of Tailgating before the most insane tailgating you'll ever see.  Go to RV city on a Thursday night and you would think the Florida/Georgia game was being played on Thurs night. 

12 minutes ago, JiF said:

It's literally a weeks worth of Tailgating before the most insane tailgating you'll ever see.  Go to RV city on a Thursday night and you would think the Florida/Georgia game was being played on Thurs night. 

I have never been to a college game. If I am looking for a decent rivalry with decent Tailgating that starts from a few days in advance, what games should I target? 

1 minute ago, Fibonacci said:

I have never been to a college game. If I am looking for a decent rivalry with decent Tailgating that starts from a few days in advance, what games should I target? 

Where do you live? 

Archived