Robby Anderson Arrested

Maxman

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Of course. And when it's verified and we all can agree there is no excuse, suspend him for 6 games ? 

Depends on what he did. If he physically beat and harmed an officer with intent I could agree with that. If he was just being stupid and acted like an idiot when they were arresting him I would pull him in my office and give him the "Expectations" talk.  I happen to be a second chance case myself.

3 hours ago, dbatesman said:

Mostly they say stuff like "CRIME IS GOOD" or "HEY KIDS, DO DRUGS" or "I LIKE RAP MUSIC"

I present to you all, Stitches.  One of the best train wreck "rappers" to follow on social media, who has "Cocaine" & "I love selling blow" tattooed on his face/neck. He also has AK47 on his face and tupac on his forehead, along with "F*CK A JOB" on his scalp so techicallyyyyyyyy....lol.

Y'all wanna see bad tattoos well here you go:Screenshot_20170508-191220.jpgScreenshot_20170508-190817.jpg

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Depends on what he did. If he physically beat and harmed an officer with intent I could agree with that. If he was just being stupid and acted like an idiot when they were arresting him I would pull him in my office and give him the "Expectations" talk.  I happen to be a second chance case myself.

If this story is anywhere close to being true there is no excuse. If it's totally fabricated by the officer then the officer gets fired. Cops were called because Robbie wouldn't leave and was being disorderly to security. That is bad enough. Resisting arrest and assaulting a officer is not just a fine. He is looking at jail time. I suspect he will take a plea to avoid that. Thus admitting to exactly what happened. The jets are not going to come out and say " well we really don't think he did anything wrong, he just admitted to all of that in court to avoid jail." If you don't nip these punks and punish them right away it only gets worse. Look at mets situation with matt Harvey.

49 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I like Robby...but I'm low key excited to see what the other guys can do if they're given more of a chance to shine.  Charone Peake in particular.

Totally agree - I liked what I saw out of Peake as well. 

1 hour ago, Mogglez said:

I present to you all, Stitches.  One of the best train wreck "rappers" to follow on social media, who has "Cocaine" & "I love selling blow" tattooed on his face/neck. He also has AK47 on his face and tupac on his forehead, along with "F*CK A JOB" on his scalp so techicallyyyyyyyy....lol.

Y'all wanna see bad tattoos well here you go:Screenshot_20170508-191220.jpgScreenshot_20170508-190817.jpg

No-Ragrets.jpg

30 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

If this story is anywhere close to being true there is no excuse. If it's totally fabricated by the officer then the officer gets fired. Cops were called because Robbie wouldn't leave and was being disorderly to security. That is bad enough. Resisting arrest and assaulting a officer is not just a fine. He is looking at jail time. I suspect he will take a plea to avoid that. Thus admitting to exactly what happened. The jets are not going to come out and say " well we really don't think he did anything wrong, he just admitted to all of that in court to avoid jail." If you don't nip these punks and punish them right away it only gets worse. Look at mets situation with matt Harvey.

Punk really? He's a kid. Got a lot to learn. I had to learn it too. Has he ever done this before ? 

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Well Max did tell me to be aggressive and stuff.

Eat your Wheaties and suspend any poster calling for retribution before fully knowing the facts. This is New York not some hillbilly place in middle earth.

1 hour ago, thadude said:

Why do that?  Macc cut Revis based on internet tweets and 7th hand info.

No Mac cut Revis because Revis nearly cost Mac his job. Scene 1. Cut Revis . At least he had the balls to correct the mistake  in the first place. Scene 2 Draft Adams Scene 3 Draft Maye Scene 4 Cut Gilchrist Scene 5 Stay tuned Woody fires Mac 

This whole thing may not get resolved until after the 2017 season so he may not face any discipline until 2018.  Depends when this all goes to court or if he pleads guilty. 

With Enunwa basically our #1 receiver (we don't know how Decker will recover) this isn't a good thing obviously. 

4 minutes ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

This whole thing may not get resolved until after the 2017 season so he may not face any discipline until 2018.  Depends when this all goes to court or if he pleads guilty. 

With Enunwa basically our #1 receiver (we don't know how Decker will recover) this isn't a good thing obviously. 

I still say we sign a veteran WR cut from another team before the season starts. 

Archived