Ads are back in place

3 hours ago, ECURB said:

Android phone. Happened only once on Saturday

35 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

I'm on an iPhone running iOS 10, and I've been getting redirected all morning.

27 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I noticed that today to. Usually I get it once and Im fine. Today I cant get passed it. I left a message for Max.

Thanks. The ad network is looking at it right now.

@The Crusher what kind of device are you on? Phone, tablet, desktop? Windows or Apple product?

21 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Thanks. The ad network is looking at it right now.

@The Crusher what kind of device are you on? Phone, tablet, desktop? Windows or Apple product?

I phone version 10.3.3

Weird. because its happen in the past but I could always get on and be fine after that. This morning first time it just kept happening. Thanks for looking out Boss.

I had stopped the ads earlier and I just got this back from the ad network. I restarted the ads, please let me know if there are any issues (hopefully not). Thanks.

We had a demand partner that was serving a mobile redirect over the weekend. We have just removed that campaign from your tags so you shouldn't have the issue anymore. It's safe to say you can go ahead a restart our tags. 

47 minutes ago, Joejet said:

I just got 6 of them back to back trying to get on the site.  It's the same ad that was in the day 3 camp notes earlier.  And yes I am signed in.

Thank you. I just took them down. I will get rid of this ad network, Really sorry about the problems.

Using the mobile site only l have more often then not gotten redirected to an ad site opening threads for the past 6+ months, I hit the back button, and continue to navigate some days it's unusable others it's just once, or twice.  Have had zero issues using desktop site on CPU with ads.

14 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

Using the mobile site only l have more often then not gotten redirected to an ad site opening threads for the past 6+ months, I hit the back button, and continue to navigate some days it's unusable others it's just once, or twice.  Have had zero issues using desktop site on CPU with ads.

Thanks. That is the problem, it is always on mobile. Trying to find a solution but I have all ads turned off right now.

Archived