Sheldon Richardson isn't done taking shots at Brandon Marshall

joewilly12

Hopefully he starts off the year with a bang and we can get a decent return for him, honestly it's time to move on from him. He'd be better off on another team. He's more of a liability than his worth and we aren't a team that can afford that right now 

14 hours ago, JETSfaninNE said:

This dude is never going to grow up.  1st day of OTAs and he already lit the media fire.  Now he and his teammates and coaches have to deal with questions about Marshall for the whole ******* summer.  Can someone put Richardson into a "how to be a professional" class please.

download.jpg

He belongs in jail for what he did and only our sh*t justice system saved him. I don't need angels but this guy is pure selfish dickhead personified. Hope he doesn't get a single sack and makes piss all in FA next year, won't make a difference to the Jets in 2017 anyway.

I hope he gets 10 sacks and a pick-6 and he reveals an undershirt with the number 15 crossed out. Then I hope he gets a new contract and we lock him up long term. Then I hope we trade Wilk and get a good pick for him. Then I hope we get to super bowl and Richardson wins MVP. 

13 hours ago, Gangrene said:

Hate on him all you like, Williams Richardson and Wilkerson combinations all offer different strengths.

Richardson has value to the Jets

The following ESPN quote on  last year's NYJ  best Dline combination...

This much can't be disputed: They were a better defense with Richardson on the field.

Let's have some fun and pick out the best combo in various situations. Such as:

Against the run: With Richardson and Wilkerson in the game (no Williams), the Jets yielded only 3.1 yards per carry, significantly better than any other combo.

Against the pass: The defense was better in most statistical categories with Richardson and Williams on the field, not Wilkerson -- only 5.3 yards per attempt, with one touchdown and three interceptions.

On third down: Surprisingly, the defense was more efficient with Williams on the bench, with Richardson and Wilkerson in the game -- a 33 percent conversion rate.

As you can see, it's hard to pinpoint a dominant trend. That would make it easy to assess the value of each player, which would come in handy if they have to pick an odd-man out. It really comes down to the coaching staff being able to find ways to better utilize the three players, especially when they're on the field together."

I'm looking at 23/5 [TD/INT] with Richardson on the field vs 7/3 with him off. I'm not sure that isn't the most persuasive number. But, as you mentioned, not really a clear picture here...Overall, nothing to lead to keeping Richardson, IMO.

11 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I hope he gets 10 sacks and a pick-6 and he reveals an undershirt with the number 15 crossed out. Then I hope he gets a new contract and we lock him up long term. Then I hope we trade Wilk and get a good pick for him. Then I hope we get to super bowl and Richardson wins MVP. 

I hope your parents make sure you have an appropriate bed time.

32 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

20 minutes ago, phill1c said:

So we will put you down as  a no for a t shirt? 

15 hours ago, HighPitch said:

Is it possible that the jets can just bench this ass, and let him not pad his stats so that he can get a much lower pay day and get a comp pick when he's finally gone?

i mean just take a stand. It's not like we're winning much this year anyway. I hate this douche

This is just freakin stupid.  

You want him to play and have a monster year!  The better he plays the better chance of a tag and trade or him signing a huge contract with someone else.  The bigger deal he gets the bigger FA can be signed next year and it's a wash. 

He playing for a contract is best case scenario.  

17 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

“I’m proven, honestly,” Richardson said about whether he has a chip on his shoulder. “Just got to get some stats. Contract year.”

Nothing else needs to be said about Richardson.  His summation is a perfect synopsis of his play and mindset. Productive season and nice compensation pick on the way.

3 hours ago, Big Blocker said:

Notwithstanding the understandable negative posts on Richardson here, I would not be the least bit surprised if he has a very good year.

In a contract year, I would be surprised if he didn't have one.

6 hours ago, kdels62 said:

6 hours ago, phill1c said:

Doesn't matter.  Asleep or not, he's obviously already enjoying an intense, fantastical dream.  

16 hours ago, BklynJetsFan85 said:

Hopefully he starts off the year with a bang and we can get a decent return for him, honestly it's time to move on from him. He'd be better off on another team. He's more of a liability than his worth and we aren't a team that can afford that right now 

I think Richardson is going to have a very good year.  As he said, "Got to get some stats, it's a contract year"  He'll get his contract after the season, then about midway thru next year he'll get busted again, and hit with a 10 game suspension

2 hours ago, RedBeardedSavage said:

It is nice to see Sheldon fired up and acknowledging this is his contract year.  I bet by week 6 all the people ripping him here will love him again.  

they'll all be calling for him to get a $90 million quagmire extension similar to Mo because he helped us somehow get to a 3-3 start

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Image result for sheldon richardson gif

Great blocking.  He was untouched until he was in the end zone.  With that said , no-one is saying Richardson sucks as a player.  The guy is good.  Richardson sucks as a person.  This locker room is loaded with young players .  IDK if I want them looking up to Richardson as a team leader.  Jets will get a good effort, and season out of Richardson "It's a contract year", but I think the odds are very much in favor of a 10 game suspension in his near future.

Cool crystal ball I got at a yard sale.

What makes Marshall a cancer? Because he gave a sh*t? He was the only ******* person that did. For months.

I despise Sheldon Richardson. The most unlikable player on the most unlikable Jets team ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What makes Marshall a cancer? Because he gave a sh*t? He was the only ******* person that did. For months.

I despise Sheldon Richardson. The most unlikable player on the most unlikable Jets team ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

I think it will be fun hearing him lecture OBJ on professionalism. 

Just like here, he'll be a good guy till he cant help himself anymore.  Watch.  He'll hold back OBJ from strangling Eli in week 3 and by Week 16, they're going to come after him like tag team style. 

3 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

I think it will be fun hearing him lecture OBJ on professionalism. 

he almost single handedly took us to the playoffs in 2015, he didn't destroy anything here but I hope he does for them.

Archived