Jets to hire first woman coach who will work with defensive backs

joewilly12

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Kleckineau said:

She seems popular so there is that.

jets26n-12-web.jpg

Ummm I'm going to say it she is way more attractive than I believed she would be.. 

Cute actually..... :) 

I'm a neanderthal I know it... But I like women.... :) 

I wish her well...

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Only the Jets...............

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

The NY Jets make it easier. 

Many defend this type of bullsh*t. 

Yeah man, f*ck being inclusive and giving people a fair shake based off of their merits and not based on what's between their legs, am I right?

Just now, Mogglez said:

Yeah man, f*ck being inclusive and giving people a fair shake based off of their merits and not based on what's between their legs, am I right?

Whats next for this team the first male NFL  cheerleader? :D

5 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Does the same argument apply when women go off about how a male doctor will never be properly equipped to be a OB-GYN?

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Whats next for this team the first male NFL  cheerleader? :D

Who honestly cares either way?  There are plenty of colleges that have male cheerleaders.  There are also plenty of reasons to be pissed/upset with this organization from ownership down.  This isn't one of them.

Also I think there actually was 1 male cheerleader before.

4 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Who honestly cares either way?  There are plenty of colleges that have male cheerleaders.  There are also plenty of reasons to be pissed/upset with this organization from ownership down.  This isn't one of them.

Also I think there actually was 1 male cheerleader before.

This team does all the unthinkable sh*t.......you cant make this sh*t up if you tried. 

39 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

Does the same argument apply when women go off about how a male doctor will never be properly equipped to be a OB-GYN?

Yeah.  Being against someones ability to do something based off of a preconceived bias is f*cked up, no matter what profession it is.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

This team does all the unthinkable stuff.......you cant make this sh*t up if you tried. 

Why is giving an intern a shot in training camp unthinkable at all?  It literally happens all the time.  You just never hear about it like in this instance.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Wait a damn minute......this is ok by me women playing football. 

Then why are you upset about the jets doing something every other team in the NFL does every summer/spring by hiring an intern?

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Yeah.  Being against someones ability to do something based off of a preconceived bias is f*cked up no matter what profession it is.

Welcome to life in the real world. lol. 

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Dude I dont give a rats ass what other teams do, I just care about the Jets. 

"Only the Jets........" - You

"It's not just the Jets." - Me

"*Contradicting statement*" - You

How about you just say that you don't like her because she's a woman and you're ignorant so we can call it a day?

4 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

Welcome to life in the real world. lol. 

Oh I'm not even coming close to saying it's not like that.  I work in the sh*t show that is modern day health care, lol.

Still don't make it right, is all I'm saying.

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

How about you just say you don't like her because she's a woman and you're ignorant and call it a day?

Scratching the surface.

5 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

How about you just say you don't like her because she's a woman and you're ignorant so we can call it a day?

No how about you don't put words in my mouth and admit you are the ignorant one in all this, defending something that is so not what you say it is. 

19 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No how about you don't put words in my mouth and admit you are the ignorant one in all this, defending something that is so not what you say it is. 

I don't have to put words in your mouth.  You've done a pretty good job of stuffing your face with them. 

I haven't said anything ignorant.  I've pretty much said that unless you have a problem with this person being a woman you should have no problem with the Jets doing what every other team in the NFL does by hiring an intern. That IS exactly what this situation is.  The hiring of an intern.  That's it.

You clearly have your panties in a bunch because the Jets hired a woman as an intern.  

You're ignorant.

27 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I don't have to put words in your mouth.  You've done a pretty good job of stuffing your face with them. 

I haven't said anything ignorant.  I've pretty much said that unless you have a problem with this person being a woman you should have no problem with the Jets doing what every other team in the NFL does by hiring an intern. That IS exactly what this situation is.  The hiring of an intern.  That's it.

You clearly have your panties in a bunch because the Jets hired a woman as an intern.  

You're ignorant.

Whatever dude/dudette!!!!!!! 

1 hour ago, Mogglez said:

How about you just say you don't like her because she's a woman and you're ignorant so we can call it a day?

You misunderstood ... joewilly12 is upset that she's an unpaid intern and deserves a bigger paycheck than Bowles

26 minutes ago, jetrider said:

You misunderstood ... joewilly12 is upset that she's an unpaid intern and deserves a bigger paycheck than Bowles

Forgive me.  It's hard to understand him at all, regardless of topic.

Archived