OH THE PAIN

59 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

WRONG 

Stadium was SOLD OUT waiting list for season tickets pre PSL's FACT 

Kotite era I was at every game all game until the clock read 00:00 

Monday Night miracle there. 

Marino spike there. 

Etc etc......

I do go to games and just because fake ass phony fans buy season tickets doesn't make them any better than the guy who sits at home. 

I had season tickets for 20+ years and never sold out or criticized those who chose to stay home and watch. 

isnt it great that fans pay PSL's and I can sit next to them with tickets from the NY Jets and not pay PSL's I think it sucks. 

I put up for 20+ and still put up at my convenience, how about you Mr #1 fan. 

Way bigger fan than you. You are FOS. The wait list was artificial... almost all scalpers.... as proven when the wait list shrank to near zero when the Jets wanted a $50 deposit to be held in escrow and to be applied to ticket sales.  And the estimate  10,000 - 16,000 seats in Giants Stadium were held by scalpers, but my original rep thought it was closer to 20,000 based on the data he had. 

Get your facts straight before you spout your B.S.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Truth hurts huh?  BEEN THERE DONE THAT. 

SUPER FAN let me know what that gets you. LOL 

What a joke you are. 

Why are you an assp in every thread about tickets? You have a serious issue and no one takes you seriously. I've been watching others here mock you on nearly every topic you post in, not just tickeys. Have you no pride? You actually enjoy acting like an imbecile? 

Meanwhile you butt in to every ticket thread with your nonsense. And you're not even a ticket holder.  Put up or shut up.

7 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Why are you an ass in every thread about tickets? You have a serious issue and no one takes you seriously. I've been watching others here mock you on nearly every topic you post in, not just tickeys. Have you no pride? You actually enjoy acting like an imbecile? 

Meanwhile you butt in to every ticket thread with your nonsense. And you're not even a ticket holder.  Put up or shut up.

Mock me? Others?  LOL who cares what anyone thinks or says about me, last time I checked most message boards were others opinions.

You stalking me dude? You got issues. 

Don't like the truth too bad. Leave everyone else out of this or are you the spokesman for the anti-joewilly12 club. 

I was a season ticket holder probably a lot longer than you not that it matters but since we are measuring dicks I might as well put it out there. 

GFY you act like an ass every post you make to me so for that you are back on ignore. 

I just shut you up!!!!!!

You've chosen to ignore content by Dcat.

37 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Why are you an ass in every thread about tickets? You have a serious issue and no one takes you seriously. I've been watching others here mock you on nearly every topic you post in, not just tickeys. Have you no pride? You actually enjoy acting like an imbecile? 

Don't you mean ' asp ' ?

10 hours ago, Dcat said:

People...people...people...  Don't you get it?  The nonsensical "variable pricing" is just a deception to make you think you are paying less for the worthless pre-season games.  It's a sham.  It all averages out the same.  Very clever of the Jets.  They are so good at finding ways to deceive.  You know... they might benefit from putting all that evil planning to good use.  Like improving the team.  What a manipulative organization we are stuck with.

Edit: plus, for those of us who donate the pre-season tickets to United Way, this B.S. "variable pricing" actually hurts the season ticket holder by reducing the amount of the tax deduction you get for the tickets, which per IRS regs is the purchase price.  Variable Pricing is not only a sham, designed to deceive us about the amount we paid for those two garbage  events, but also another needless little den in the wallet.  It is complete horse sht!

image.php?encI=X55g%3ADDiii.%2FWBs.JvVDJ

8 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Control of what?

Control of what you want to do with your tickets.

If you want to go and make a memory, you win.

You want to give the tickets away to your niece or nephew in college, you win.

You want to sell on SH and make a profit on a game where you can, you win.

You want to donate them to charity (unless your wife is named "Charity"), you win.

I actually get this.

Owning the car and driving it whenever you want is a lot easier than calling up Enterprise and renting.

Will cost a little more but you are paying for the perks of ownership.

13 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

PSL's destroyed the Jets home crowd and home field advantage. 

No, willy12, YOU destroyed your own version of the Jets home field advantage in YOUR own mind.

The fans in MetLife are great, we're the same as the old crowd, just as loud when we play well, just as quiet when we suck, we're just younger and have more money and more passion as we were waitlisted for decades while turncoats like you and scalpers like the ones you profited from took our spots.  No more.

And if YOU think the stadium is too quiet and if YOU think the Jets lack a homefield advantage then YOU look in the mirror.  Because it's YOUR voice that's missing, it's YOUR lack of commitment that's letting enemy fans in the building, it's YOUR negativity against the organization and it's diehard fans that's actually YOUR issue.

SAR I

13 hours ago, Bugg said:

I know SAR is but moments from saying otherwise, but there is no question that has been the result. i understand the old setup, being a  tenant, was untenable. Even the Giants think the stadium physically compared to every other one that has opened recently sucks bad. 

Two things:

1.  The fans in MetLife are just as loud as the fans in Giants Stadium.  The reason there is a perception that we are quieter is because the team was very good from 1997-2012 which means the last 13 years in Giants Stadium the fans were very optimistic whereas the MetLife has been a morgue 4 of the 6 years it has been open.  Games at MetLife in those 2010 and 2011 seasons were just as raucous and provided the same homefield advantage that Giants Stadium ever had.  If you were at the 2015 Fitzpatrick Patriots game, you saw that too.

2.  Homefield advantage is becoming a thing of the past anyway, for all teams, for all stadiums.  I posted photos of the Steelers wildcard game where in some sections there were more Fish fans than Steeler fans, entire sections and entire rows of teal jackets.  At a home playoff game.  Stubhub and cheap airfare make attending road games easy and very fun for fans.  I myself used to go to 1 or 2 a year, liked the experience better than just going to back-to-back home games.

What has changed isn't the fans or PSL's.  It's that the Jets went from a 15 year period where they were among the best teams in the AFC and competing each year to the league's doormat.  Fans were just as apathetic during the Kotite years.

SAR I

13 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Opinions are like assholes everybody has one there hasnt been a home crowd like the old stadium since PSL's took over and this is coming from a person (not me) who has been there every game since, rain or shine regardless of the time or who they are playing. 

Exactly.

Show up or shut up.  You have no opinion because you don't attend games.  Get a bigger TV with louder speakers, solves your problem.

Well, one of them anyway.

SAR I

12 hours ago, Dcat said:

the home crowd in Giants stadium was good only when the team was competetive.  When it performed like this (i.e. under kotite) it was a ghost town full of other fans.  It has more to do with how well the team performs than anything else.

For someone who doesn't go to games any more, you sure like to stick your nose in these threads at every possible opportunity.  Why do you even care?  Your contribution to the Stadium experience is nil.  So you are just as much a part of the problem as anything else. Go to games and contribute to improving the game day experience.   In other words, put up or shut up.

This.

It's always been the same, either on JI or JN, the people who whine the most are the people who used the PSL process as an excuse to quit on the team and have convinced themselves that Woody Johnson is the big bad wolf instead of looking in the mirror and calling it for what it was.

These turncoat fans had great seats for 30+ years and instead of thanking the Jets and their lucky stars for that privilege the moment they were asked to actually pay fair market value for those fantastic seats....whoop....out the door.  Cheap aspholes.

SAR I

11 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

WRONG 

Marino spike there. 

Etc etc......

I do go to games and just because fake ass phony fans buy season tickets doesn't make them any better than the guy who sits at home. 

I had season tickets for 20+ years and never sold out or criticized those who chose to stay home and watch. 

isnt it great that fans pay PSL's and I can sit next to them with tickets from the NY Jets and not pay PSL's I think it sucks. 

Waitlisters who paid their dues for the 30+ years you had it good bought your seats and you refused to take the lesser and cheaper location you should have been in all along.  That's on you.  You chose to not spend the money.

And now you have the balls to complain about your good fortune and your selfish response to being asked to step aside to let other diehard fans have their turn.

You should be ashamed of yourself.  But don't worry-  I'll make sure to make you feel that way.  Always.  You aren't a great Jets fans because you sat through a few Kotite games.  So did Dave, so did I, so did the rest of the PSL owners.  Only we had to take your leftovers.  Not anymore.  Such an asphole.

SAR I

10 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Truth hurts huh?  BEEN THERE DONE THAT. 

SUPER FAN let me know what that gets you. LOL 

What a joke you are. 

You "been there done that" when the Jets were one of the better AFC teams, once Parcells came to town it kicked off a 15 year stretch where we averaged 9.5 wins a season with a healthy quarterback, had 9 winning seasons, had 12 non-losing seasons, and made the playoffs 7 times.  Best 15 year span in our history.

And the moment the Jets stop making playoff runs?  You cut bait, quit on the team, used the PSL process as an excuse for your real motivation, Willy:  You are a frontrunner.  A bandwagoner.  Pretty much the textbook definition of an asphole Jets fan.

SAR I

no matter how many different ways they try to make it seem like jet tickets are a good deal they are not-giants tickets on the other hand.....

seats are already all over the hub at monster discounts

11 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Mock me? Others?  LOL who cares what anyone thinks or says about me, last time I checked most message boards were others opinions.

You stalking me dude? You got issues. 

Don't like the truth too bad. Leave everyone else out of this or are you the spokesman for the anti-joewilly12 club. 

I was a season ticket holder probably a lot longer than you not that it matters but since we are measuring dicks I might as well put it out there. 

GFY you act like an ass every post you make to me so for that you are back on ignore. 

I just shut you up!!!!!!

You've chosen to ignore content by Dcat.

I am really close to banning you for your bullshit. So let's do this, I will give you a 7 day banning because I am feeling generous. Otherwise it would be lifetime.

You liter this board with crap. Like get over it already.

I don't want to hear that everyone else started it. If you choose to come back here in 7 days then avoid the personal attacks. If not, thanks for the posts and take care. 

11 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I am really close to banning you for your bullshit. So let's do this, I will give you a 7 day banning because I am feeling generous. Otherwise it would be lifetime.

You liter this board with crap. Like get over it already.

I don't want to hear that everyone else started it. If you choose to come back here in 7 days then avoid the personal attacks. If not, thanks for the posts and take care. 

IMG_1271.GIF

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 11:28 AM, Flushing Roots said:

Should also help secondary market resales.

You won't get screwed as bad in the past selling your preseason tickets and you may just make a little bit more coin for the elite games.

Since pre-season games are worthless you still get screwed on the sale.  Where you really get screwed is taking a smaller tax deduction after donating the tickets to United Way, when in reality, as a season ticket holder you are paying the same for the tickets.  None of this helps the ticket holder. 

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Technically the banning ended up being 6 days and 13 hours. We really are the site that cares. Our giving knows no end. :)

You're the parent who grounds his kids with no TV but 2 hours into the grounding, you let your kid watch TV.

It's adorable. 

8 minutes ago, Green DNA said:

Since pre-season games are worthless you still get screwed on the sale.  Where you really get screwed is taking a smaller tax deduction after donating the tickets to United Way, when in reality, as a season ticket holder you are paying the same for the tickets.  None of this helps the ticket holder. 

last year, as always, I donated my pre-season to United Way.  I used the average price for all games for my seats as the amount per ticket for my tax deduction rather than the phony "variable pricing" ticket price.   Gee...  I could get in trouble I guess.  But the "variable pricing" is just a load of bullcrap.  I doubt the IRS will care about the piddling difference. :)

32 minutes ago, JiF said:

You're the parent who grounds his kids with no TV but 2 hours into the grounding, you let your kid watch TV.

It's adorable. 

You want 8 days? Don't make me pull this car over. I will do it.

16 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

WRONG 

Marino spike there. 

Etc etc......

you were there, I was there but when they stunk and it got to Nov/Dec there weren't many others there.  when we were really good in 2010 the stadium was a good atmosphere just like in the old place when we were good it's good but when bad it's really bad.  I think it's worse in the new Stadium but no matter where we are when we suck and it hits Nov/Dec the Stadium will be empty.

Archived