Jump to content

Calvin Pryor traded to Browns for Demario Davis: MERGED


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

I wish the majority of Jet fans would stop being "two faced" for just a minute.  You can't complain for years about how awful Pryor is then complain when you don't get a high draft pick back for him

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Posted Images

Just now, T0mShane said:

:Maccagnan trades two first rounders for Deone Buccanon:

Jets fans: good trade buchanan is elite

Has lots of tackles. Fits Bowles system, now we can run the 3-4-5-6 defense and stop Brady. [Fill in the blank] just didn't fit the system, he had to go. You can't true rebuild in one year, it takes lots of years. Reminds me of the exquisite excuse-making that benefited Mangini and Rex for too long.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Pryor stikes me as a guy who just thinks he's better than he is and for that a bit of a locker room and on field cancer. Davis seemed like  locker room leader who needed to hon instincts on the field. He's probably a better player now then when he left. I like the trade a lot. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean, if you think about it, maybe Demario Davis has huge potential that went unrealized under Rex. So, working with Kevin Greene (now that he's back in football) and Kacey Rodgers should amount in an obvious uptick in production, skill, leadership, good citizenry and compositional integrity of potential dick pics.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Pryor stikes me as a guy who just thinks he's better than he is and for that a bit of a locker room and on field cancer. Davis seemed like  locker room leader who needed to hon instincts on the field. He's probably a better player now then when he left. I like the trade a lot. 

Demorrio does that Jesus on the cross pose too. That's not weird at all.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I mean, if you think about it, maybe Demario Davis has huge potential that went unrealized under Rex. So, working with Kevin Greene (now that he's back in football) and Kacey Rodgers should amount in an obvious uptick in production, skill, leadership, good citizenry and compositional integrity of potential dick pics.

The only thing I'm worried about is will too many Leaders of Men be a bad thing? To many Chiefs, not enough Indians, type of thing, you know? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JiF said:

The only thing I'm worried about is will too many Leaders of Men be a bad thing? To many Chiefs, not enough Indians, type of thing, you know? 

90 men enter, 1 shall leave.

Sounds like a Saturday night in JIF'ville.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

"We appreciate Calvin’s time and contributions to our organization and wish him nothing but the best in Cleveland," said GM Mike Maccagnan. "We welcome Demario back to the Jets and look forward to having him compete as we continue our offseason."

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, paulyjet said:

Yea, what happened to him on the jets?

I forgot, was he traded, or cut, or not resigned?

He was a Rex pick, sucked, couldn't play the pass to save his life, made a few comments about God hating gays, then wasn't re-signed because this type of player stopped being useful in 1994.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I mean, if you think about it, maybe Demario Davis has huge potential that went unrealized under Rex. So, working with Kevin Greene (now that he's back in football) and Kacey Rodgers should amount in an obvious uptick in production, skill, leadership, good citizenry and compositional integrity of potential dick pics.

The funny thing is my first thought was that Davis' history with the Jets would at least be completely meaningless to the current guys making the decisions, until I remembered that he was still here in 2015.  Oh well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

The funny thing is my first thought was that Davis' history with the Jets would at least be completely meaningless to the current guys making the decisions, until I remembered that he was still here in 2015.  Oh well.

The Jets D was 9th in points and 4th in yards with Davis.  Without him they dropped to 28th in points and 11th in yards.  Cornerstone!

Link to post
Share on other sites

d56davisI want to thank Jimmy and Dee Haslem, Sashi Brown, Andrew Berry, and Hue Jackson for giving me the opportunity to spend an amazing year with the Cleveland Browns. I have nothing but good things to say about this 1st class organization, that's on its way to shocking the world. 
To my brothers in the lockerroom; the stage is set, go make it happen. In this past year, I've grown as a person and a player in ways that wouldn't have happened in any other circumstance. For that I'm thankful to the one who's in control, the man upstairs. 
Be blessed Cleveland!

New York City 🎉 #ImComingHome

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Does anyone have a running list of Maccagnan's trades? 

I'll start: in his two-plus years as GM, he's traded draft picks for four (4) veterans, and zero (0) are on the current roster.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

I'll start: in his two-plus years as GM, he's traded draft picks for four (4) veterans, and zero (0) are on the current roster.

What no this is a rebuild everybody knows that no

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...