Calvin Pryor traded to Browns for Demario Davis: MERGED

Ghost

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, T0mShane said:

:Maccagnan trades two first rounders for Deone Buccanon:

Jets fans: good trade buchanan is elite

Has lots of tackles. Fits Bowles system, now we can run the 3-4-5-6 defense and stop Brady. [Fill in the blank] just didn't fit the system, he had to go. You can't true rebuild in one year, it takes lots of years. Reminds me of the exquisite excuse-making that benefited Mangini and Rex for too long.

Pryor stikes me as a guy who just thinks he's better than he is and for that a bit of a locker room and on field cancer. Davis seemed like  locker room leader who needed to hon instincts on the field. He's probably a better player now then when he left. I like the trade a lot. 

I mean, if you think about it, maybe Demario Davis has huge potential that went unrealized under Rex. So, working with Kevin Greene (now that he's back in football) and Kacey Rodgers should amount in an obvious uptick in production, skill, leadership, good citizenry and compositional integrity of potential dick pics.

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Pryor stikes me as a guy who just thinks he's better than he is and for that a bit of a locker room and on field cancer. Davis seemed like  locker room leader who needed to hon instincts on the field. He's probably a better player now then when he left. I like the trade a lot. 

Demorrio does that Jesus on the cross pose too. That's not weird at all.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I mean, if you think about it, maybe Demario Davis has huge potential that went unrealized under Rex. So, working with Kevin Greene (now that he's back in football) and Kacey Rodgers should amount in an obvious uptick in production, skill, leadership, good citizenry and compositional integrity of potential dick pics.

The only thing I'm worried about is will too many Leaders of Men be a bad thing? To many Chiefs, not enough Indians, type of thing, you know? 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

The only thing I'm worried about is will too many Leaders of Men be a bad thing? To many Chiefs, not enough Indians, type of thing, you know? 

90 men enter, 1 shall leave.

Sounds like a Saturday night in JIF'ville.

"We appreciate Calvin’s time and contributions to our organization and wish him nothing but the best in Cleveland," said GM Mike Maccagnan. "We welcome Demario back to the Jets and look forward to having him compete as we continue our offseason."

11 minutes ago, paulyjet said:

Yea, what happened to him on the jets?

I forgot, was he traded, or cut, or not resigned?

He was a Rex pick, sucked, couldn't play the pass to save his life, made a few comments about God hating gays, then wasn't re-signed because this type of player stopped being useful in 1994.

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

The funny thing is my first thought was that Davis' history with the Jets would at least be completely meaningless to the current guys making the decisions, until I remembered that he was still here in 2015.  Oh well.

4 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

The funny thing is my first thought was that Davis' history with the Jets would at least be completely meaningless to the current guys making the decisions, until I remembered that he was still here in 2015.  Oh well.

The Jets D was 9th in points and 4th in yards with Davis.  Without him they dropped to 28th in points and 11th in yards.  Cornerstone!

d56davisI want to thank Jimmy and Dee Haslem, Sashi Brown, Andrew Berry, and Hue Jackson for giving me the opportunity to spend an amazing year with the Cleveland Browns. I have nothing but good things to say about this 1st class organization, that's on its way to shocking the world. 
To my brothers in the lockerroom; the stage is set, go make it happen. In this past year, I've grown as a person and a player in ways that wouldn't have happened in any other circumstance. For that I'm thankful to the one who's in control, the man upstairs. 
Be blessed Cleveland!

New York City ? #ImComingHome

Archived