Happy Birthday Tom Shane

faba

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I am extremely touched by this outpouring of love and resentment from my Jets fan friends. I'm not much of a birthday person because celebrations disquiet me, but I appreciate the kind words and affection. I don't dislike any of you, and I'm quite fond of many of you, which is a pretty good ratio. For my birthday, I'm going to live it up by getting tipsy and then attempt to contact Jim Harbaugh about the Jets job. 

if the devil had a zodiac sign, it would be gemini. that's all I am saying

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I am extremely touched by this outpouring of love and resentment from my Jets fan friends. I'm not much of a birthday person because celebrations disquiet me, but I appreciate the kind words and affection. I don't dislike any of you, and I'm quite fond of many of you, which is a pretty good ratio. For my birthday, I'm going to live it up by getting tipsy and then attempt to contact Jim Harbaugh about the Jets job. 

Or maybe having a sit down dinner with Bill Parcells! A narcissist's wet dream!!!!

14 hours ago, T0mShane said:

How did the conversation with Jimbo go?  

Happy belated

12 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Why not

i am assuming your avatar is joaquin phoenix from the Master.  i just didn't like his character.  he was the drunken strong man for the charlatan.  of course i really despised the character commodus from the Gladiator.  Another completely despicable person.

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Pull up a chair, son, and let me tell you about the early days of Jet Nation dot com...

Wait!

Does this mean we have missed out on the first round of VC financing?

Archived