The NBA Finals

HessStation

34 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Steph, KD and Klay/Draymond are better than Lebron/Love/Kyrie/Tristan. Maybe they can switch Love for Draymond and do it all again next year. Would make it interesting.

Switching Klay and Love would be more interesting.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Matt39 said:

Steph, KD and Klay/Draymond are better than Lebron/Love/Kyrie/Tristan. Maybe they can switch Love for Draymond and do it all again next year. Would make it interesting.

No doubt. But every time LeBron is about to lose in the Finals, the entire non-Bayless sports media apparatus races to carry water for him. It's tiresome.

17 hours ago, dbatesman said:

Everybody ready for a torrent of "LeBron needs help!" takes?

You mean, the team he put together?  Yes, he's already complaining like the bitch he is that there is not enough fire power. 

Did you hear his comments on KD the other day?  LeBron is such a little whinny bitch.  **** that dude.  He'll quit in game 4 just like he always does when he knows he's beat. 

5 hours ago, HessStation said:

Lebron is in the 2nd tier of greatest of all time debate. Listening to Mike Francesca slober all over him only cements it. 

The amount of excuses this guy gets is laughable.

of all the things that make MJ the best I ever saw, 6-0 in the finals may be his most impressive feat

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

Not to mention the teams in the east he had to beat just to get there

agreed.  I hated MJ for all of the kicks seasons he ended, but I knew I was watching the best ever. 

On 6/8/2017 at 2:34 PM, nyjunc said:

this is about the time Lebron looks to go to another team w/ stars.

The Cavs will sign Melo after the Knicks buy him out.  If I'm Phil I don't buy out Melo I do what the Knicks did with Marbury and simply bench him the last two years of his contract until he finally caves in waives the no-trade clause.

LeBron James - "I dont believe I've ever played for a Super Team". 

This is what makes him the most unlikable, poor sport, cry baby, woe is me, piece of selfish garbage, all time great who has ever lived.  I have zero respect for this man when it comes to his competitive spirit.  Incredible player, great dude, absolute bitch when it comes to everything basketball.

I'm surprised he wasnt too stressed out about the Warriors to even answer questions at all.

So glad they got their sh*t pushed in. 

38 minutes ago, JiF said:

LeBron James - "I dont believe I've ever played for a Super Team". 

This is what makes him the most unlikable, poor sport, cry baby, woe is me, piece of selfish garbage, all time great who has ever lived.  I have zero respect for this man when it comes to his competitive spirit.  Incredible player, great dude, absolute bitch when it comes to everything basketball.

I'm surprised he wasnt too stressed out about the Warriors to even answer questions at all.

So glad they got their sh*t pushed in. 

The only time Lebron has an original thought are in post games after a loss lol. Other than that it's just a talking point from Nike or his handlers.

2 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

The only time Lebron has an original thought are in post games after a loss lol. Other than that it's just a talking point from Nike or his handlers.

Remember when the Magic took the Cavs in 5 games and when LeBron was asked why he refused to shake the hands of the Magic players he said, "I refuse to shake the hand of a lesser opponent"?....hahahahaha - they lost 4-1 and the only reason they won one was because the Magic were stupid and didnt double LeBron and he banked in a miracle.

And now he's never played for Super Team.  This guy.  Watching the media run to his rescue is too much.  This dude was the architect of his roster and everyone has an excuse for him now that they got smoked.

I love watching butt hurt LeBron.  So much fun.

@HessStation

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

Nothing is better than butt hurt Lebron. So happy.

Especially considering KD shot 60% on him.  LeBron was looking like a matador out there.  Such a bitch.   The man is the biggest freak since Wilt Chamberlain and he plays D like a complete bitch and whines like a 13 year old girl.

1 hour ago, dbatesman said:

Just a reminder for everyone: LeBron fleeing Cleveland for a superteam was Actually Good, but Durant fleeing OKC for a superteam is worse than Hitler

Oh but you didn hear, LeBron said he's never played for a super team.  Yeah, when he joined Miami they were bad and that means they couldnt be super even when they did this:

heat-big-3.jpg

They werent super at all.  Nope.  Pat Riley didnt spend a single dollar for 3 straight seasons waiting on this historic FA class but they werent super.  The Cavs too, not super.  Eventhough they had Kyrie and the #1 overall pick. Still not super. 

49 minutes ago, JiF said:

Oh but you didn hear, LeBron said he's never played for a super team.  Yeah, when he joined Miami they were bad and that means they couldnt be super even when they did this:

heat-big-3.jpg

They werent super at all.  Nope.  Pat Riley didnt spend a single dollar for 3 straight seasons waiting on this historic FA class but they werent super.  The Cavs too, not super.  Eventhough they had Kyrie and the #1 overall pick. Still not super. 

Duane Wade, at the time of this superteam was probably the best shooting guard in basketball too. Irving is one of the best point guards in basketball. Not to mention both his teams had all star "big men" and top level 3 PT shooters. 

37 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Duane Wade, at the time of this superteam was probably the best shooting guard in basketball too. Irving is one of the best point guards in basketball. Not to mention both his teams had all star "big men" and top level 3 PT shooters. 

Never been part of a super team, ok? 

46 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Please Phil do not buy out Melo.  Make Cleveland give us something 

8 hours ago, dbatesman said:

Just a reminder for everyone: LeBron fleeing Cleveland for a superteam was Actually Good, but Durant fleeing OKC for a superteam is worse than Hitler

Though, one does wonder how we're looking at the comparison had Lebron not done the TV special and arena intro with fireworks. Probably a lot differently, in my humble opinion.

On 6/13/2017 at 6:24 PM, RutgersJetFan said:

Though, one does wonder how we're looking at the comparison had Lebron not done the TV special and arena intro with fireworks. Probably a lot differently, in my humble opinion.

Durant's wussification is way worse than Lebron's in 2010 was though

On 6/13/2017 at 0:52 PM, JiF said:

heat-big-3.jpg

"Not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7..."

Join a team you created to a show called "The Decision", with fireworks and all, promise 8 titles.....yet that wasn't a Superteam.

GFY, Lebron. 

Archived