If McCown starts....

Ex-Rex

On 6/3/2017 at 10:47 AM, Ex-Rex said:

I already said that if McCown starts I am boycotting the game. 

That's the breaking point for you? After every bad move Macc and Bowles have made that's what drives you over the edge?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's the breaking point for you? After every bad move Macc and Bowles have made that's what drives you over the edge?

Think of it this way if McCown is our starter look forward to picking 1st overall in '18.

Sent from my Moto Z using JetNation.com mobile app

1 minute ago, nicg4360 said:

Think of it this way if McCown is our starter look forward to picking 1st overall in '18.

You can sub in Hack or Petty's name into that sentence too.

You can sub in Hack or Petty's name into that sentence too.

Possible but your kicking the kids before there down. Hacks a mystery and petty got a shxt deal last year. But you could be right.

I think you can win with McCown even though his all time W-L record is bad. He is a vet can be a good game manager but only be successful on a team who is good overall and doesn't make mistakes like we did in all departments last season. He won't push the envelope like Fitz did last season and will stay within himself. Let's face it Fitz made a bad team even worse last year.  I don't expect to see the kind of turnovers we did from the Qb position last season. So if Bowles can get the defense to play organized football esp the secondary talent wise the Jets aren't a bad team. If he stays healthy I could see us get back to 8-8 and if things take off do even better than that. I just don't think he can stay healthy and have little confidence in the other two Qbs. Hopefully I'm wrong and with game time one or both of those guys can take off. 

Archived