Leonard Williams Has To Physically Restrain Darron Lee From Beating Up A Girl At A Festival. Just End The Season.

Gas2No99

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

These "music festivals" should be shut down. They are a hive of impropriety and immoral behavior. It's like a tailgate with better music. 

Most people can handle a few drinks and some music. 

1 hour ago, King P said:

Sounds like you believe women are inferior to men.

Carry on

Do believe as a matter of fact physically most men are superior to women, especially in upper body strength. Yes, the Williams sisters or Rhonda Rousey might kick some serious ass for the distaff side, but those are exceptions. This is a statistical fact proven by how women perform in strength analytics conducted by the military and many fire departments, among others.Also have never seen any woman play any sport at a high level as an equal to a man spare an odd kicker or a hockey goalie, positions in which upper body strength may not be everything. Even then that's usually nothing more than a PR stunt. Further it's common sense based on several thousand years of human experience and biology. But you precious millennials are so much smarter than everything that came before.   Yes, carry on; and enjoy the artisanal mayonnaise and man buns. 

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well my sources tell me that Lee has been reading Jet Nation and is upset with those that say he's tiny so he is currently engaged in a heavy PED protocol. He's coming into the season 20 lbs heavier, however the Roids have been getting the best of him. He's sorry for the incident and is going to back off on the Tren. 

Yea, this doesn't look good for Lee.  I'd expect some sort of discipline or at least a sit down with the team.  More than that, it doesn't bode well for the future if he's the type of person with rage issue towards women.  (the coming back 3 times is a bit of a redflag imo, it says that he's a belligerent drunk).

4 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

If Williams had to risk coming to blows with him in public with cell phones recording in order to keep him out of trouble it had to be significantly poor behavior.

Did you see the video? 

16 minutes ago, Larz said:

Did you see the video? 

Yes of course I looked at a few different vids like everyone else. Did I see him break the law? No cant say I did and nothing I saw would never lead to any summons or charges.

His pattern of behavior is what most reasonable folks will be concerned with.

He is very lucky Williams was there to think for him and stop him from doing something regretable. Defend him if you care to. I wont.

1 minute ago, Kleckineau said:

Yes of course I looked at a few different vids like everyone else. Did I see him break the law? No cant say I did and nothing I saw would never lead to any summons or charges.

He is very lucky Williams was there to think for him and stop him from doing something regretable. Defend him if you care to. I wont.

What pattern of behavior? Seriously, is there another incident in Lee's past that would lead you to suggest that he has any negative "pattern" of behavior? 

46 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

Couldnt stand the pick but was still hoping to be proven wrong.

After his racist twitter b/s that the Jets had to scrub, the fake Ohio bar (non) fight and now this stuff today I honestly.hope he loses his job to Carter or Johnson.

This guy has become impossible to root for. 

It's getting to be pretty clear the kid's a loon. 

4 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

Leonard Williams Has To Physically Restrain Darron Lee From Beating Up A Girl At A Festival. Just End The Season.

So this morning someone tweets me a link to this random dude’s Twitter thread, explaining the story of how some a$$hole has harassing and physically threatening a girl and Leonard Williams stepped in to save her. Seemed like a real feel good moment. Leo the Hero:

Screen Shot 2017-06-04 at 11.31.19 AMScreen Shot 2017-06-04 at 11.31.27 AMScreen Shot 2017-06-04 at 11.31.34 AM

Awesome! Right? Not so fast my friends. Turns out the scumbag trying to attack the girl was Darron Lee. Feel good story instantly turns into another Jets fiasco because the piece of sh*t turns out to be Leo’s own teammate. What a ******* nightmare. Just End The Season.

KFC |

Love Leo

4 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

I'm not defending anything 

Just pointing out we don't know what happened other than Leo pushed him away 

Didn't we learn anything from Revis knocking out half of Pittsburgh? 

I'm starting to notice a pattern here with OSU players. Urban Meyer's already lost the locker room like he did with Florida. It makes sense to me now why all those players declared early for the draft after getting blown out like they did in the BCS title game.

1 minute ago, Larz said:

It's just the PCP. No biggie.

2 minutes ago, Paddywagon said:

I'm starting to notice a pattern here with OSU players. Urban Meyer's already lost the locker room like he did with Florida. It makes sense to me now why all those players declared early for the draft after getting blown out by Clemson.

Interesting thought and you're probably not too far off from the truth. There seems to be a price if you want to win a NCCA football championship and your school is in the North.  

17 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

What pattern of behavior? Seriously, is there another incident in Lee's past that would lead you to suggest that he has any negative "pattern" of behavior? 

You serious?

REALLY?!?!?:blink:

Jets’ Darron Lee says he was attacked in Ohio bar

Jets linebacker Darron Lee said he was jumped while at a bar in his home state of Ohio over the weekend.

In a Periscope video that has since been deleted, a bruise under Lee’s right eye was visible as the 2016 first-round pick recalled an unknown man hitting him as he was leaving the bar Saturday night.

“Midway from the exit of the bar, I get hit and tackled, simultaneously,” Lee said in the video, according to NJ.com. “Have no idea who it was. I wasn’t in an argument with anybody. I hadn’t said a word to anybody. Just leaving the bar to go home, and I get punched and tackled. I have no idea by whom. To this very moment I have no idea by whom. Don’t care.”

Lee, 22, was not seriously hurt during the assault. He also said he didn’t fight back. Instead, he tried to reason with his attacker to no avail. He repeatedly told the man, “I didn’t hit you, I didn’t hit you,” before bouncers stepped in.

In a now-deleted tweet, Lee thanked local police officers for intervening and “sparing a young man’s life tonight.”

Lee grew up in the Columbus area and played at Ohio State before being drafted by the Jets last April. 

Columbus police told NJ.com that they had no official report of the incident, but said they were aware of Lee’s tweets.

The Jets declined to comment on the incident.

Lee had 73 tackles and one sack in 13 games as a rookie for the Jets.

New York Jets: Darron Lee’s Twitter rant includes Your Mama jokes and Race Relations in America

USATSI_9615934-681x452.jpg

Darron Lee of the New York Jets spends his morning thinking about social justice and “Yo Mama” jokes.

New York Jets LB Darron Lee may not have had much success on the field this season, but he is gaining a lot of traction on Twitter. Lee followed up his rant on Chipotle workers by tackling a much bigger issue: race relations in America.

In a season that saw San Francisco Quarterback Colin Kaepernick shock the nation by kneeling during the National Anthem, Darron Lee is forcing his Twitter followers to think about how the other half lives.

Around 6 a.m. ET this morning, Lee’s growing frustration can be seen as he starts out “MANNNNNN I’M HEATED ???.” What follows is an interesting combination of anger, confusion and consciousness.

(Most, if not all of the Tweets have since been deleted.)

New York Jets: Darron Lee's Twitter rant includes Your Mama jokes and Race Relations in America Jets  IMG_4143-copy-2-640x212

One week after protests marred the inauguration of arguably the United States’ most divisive President, Lee is stirring emotions by continuing the conversation.

“Can we truly understand each other’s trails and tribulations?” “How do we move from here?” “What will the next four years bring?”

All questions that have different answers based on who you ask. Lee’s rant is a small part of a much larger situation.

The thread reaches its climax as Lee engaged with fans who questioned his views.

New York Jets: Darron Lee's Twitter rant includes Your Mama jokes and Race Relations in America Jets  IMG_4140-copy-640x382

New York Jets: Darron Lee's Twitter rant includes Your Mama jokes and Race Relations in America Jets  IMG_4142-copy-640x457

Lee challenged Twitter’s Andrew Clark to work to address racial tension by working with his own “kind.” Lee’s harsh reaction led to many others antagonizing the New York linebacker.

New York Jets: Darron Lee's Twitter rant includes Your Mama jokes and Race Relations in America Jets  IMG_4137-copy-640x415

The back and forth entered the realm of disrespect as Lee takes offense from a tweet and comes back with an insult to one of his follower’s mother.

New York Jets: Darron Lee's Twitter rant includes Your Mama jokes and Race Relations in America Jets  IMG_4141-copy-640x325

Although this back and forth wasn’t as sophisticated as his critics would want it to be, it does once again bring to light a pressing issue.

There is an undeniable divide across America. Whether it is race, class or religion, the conversation must be had. Lee’s thoughts at 6 a.m. ET are reflective of how many across America feel throughout their day.

The tweets would later be deleted, but Lee’s sentiments have already begun to stir debate.

11 minutes ago, Larz said:

No I didnt learn anything from that.  It only served to reaffirm the well established fact that in this country there is a distinct and seperate legal system for people with deep pockets and or political capital. 

If we had knocked the teeth from two men and broke some ribs in one we would have done some time.

I can only say one thing about the Lee incident with certainty and that he is lucky Williams was there.

1 minute ago, Kleckineau said:

No I didnt learn anything from that.  It only served to reaffirm the well established fact that in this country there is a distinct and seperate legal system for people with deep pockets and or political capital. 

If we had knocked the teeth from two men and break some ribs in one you would have done some time.

I can only say one thing about the Lee incident with certainty and that he is lucky Williams was there.

Larz is still befuddled as to how those two dudes dropped dead in front of Ray Lewis outside a strip club at 3 am.

9 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

If we had knocked the teeth from two men and broke some ribs in one we would have done some time.

Revis never touched anyone. Money had nothing to do with it. 

Why are you changing your story now? 

- He probably won't be suspended. Lost a ton of respect for him.  Gigantimus douche canoe. That said, the video doesn't show anything other than Napoleon getting lifted up by Andre The Giant. If that's the only tangible evidence in a situation like this where no arrests were made, then nothing is going to come of this other than a piss poor apology on Twitter from Darron.

- If we lose Leo, like ever, I'm gonna flip.

Archived