Leonard Williams Has To Physically Restrain Darron Lee From Beating Up A Girl At A Festival. Just End The Season.

Gas2No99

55 minutes ago, jmat321 said:

So since Bowles/Mac took over:

1.  QB screws over LB over $600, proceeds to get his jaw broken in locker room

2.  Mutiny throughout an entire offseason over a career backup QB

3.  "Promising" young wideout arrested, find out he resisted arrest

4.  Overdrafted 5 foot LB has to be restrained from a woman in public by team's best player

hahaahahahahaahahahahahahahaha

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Warfish said:

Same Old Jets.

If Macc, Mr. My-Wife-Fights-Domestic-Violence, lives up to his pre-draft comments re: a certain running back, then Lee will (and should) be cut tomorrow.

Anyone taking bets on if that happens?

No, me neither.

Lee is a moron, seriously, stupidity of this level should not be rewarded.

Good on Leo for putting a **** no to it.

No one got hit.  No one is getting cut nor "should" they.  Lee acted like a drunken moron.  That's it.  Comparing him or this situation to Mixon in any capacity is laughably stupid.

4 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

No one got hit.  No one is getting cut nor "should" they.  Lee acted like a drunken moron.  That's it.  Comparing him or this situation to Mixon in any capacity is laughably stupid.

You do realize the only difference between Mixon and Lee is Lee had a group of guys to hold him back?

Lee is a POS.  Can't wait for the next regime so I can watch him get benched and eventually cut

11 minutes ago, thadude said:

You do realize the only difference between Mixon and Lee is Lee had a group of guys to hold him back?

Lee is a POS.  Can't wait for the next regime so I can watch him get benched and eventually cut

Yeah, that and the fact that, y'know, Mixon cold clocked a woman unconscious, was arrested, and charged.  Watch the two videos of each incidents and tell me that they're remotely similar you nimrod.

I personally can't wait for the next regime so you can finally stop littering the board with your stupidity when you go on these stupid tangents and finally shut the f*ck up.  Unfortunately for the rest of us, that isn't gonna happen as quick as you think it's going to, so we'll have to deal with it for now.  Even IF both Bowles and Maccagnan are fired within the next 3 years, I'm pretty sure you'll find something to b*tch about like a teenage girl when their replacements come in so I'm not actually holding my breath.

1 hour ago, Dunnie said:

????? why ? because he got mad ? did he hit her ?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

No he didn't. He just acted like a jerk off.  I'm not defending Lee in any capacity, but the overreactions here for a shouting match between a drunken idiot and a female are hysterical.

8 hours ago, flgreen said:

Got to say once Leo got tired of Lee's mouth, it was "men against boys".  

Wonder where petty was during this, he was with them

Petty used the chance to get the chic's number. Good practice for him to capitalize on opportunities. 

A Jets spokesman released a statement on the incident involving Leonard Williams and a man believed to be teammate Darron Lee: "We are aware of the reports, we are taking them seriously and we are looking into the specifics of the situation. We will have no further comment at this time." Williams broke up an alleged dispute between a man and an unidentified woman last night at a music festival on Randall's Island in NYC.

Funny how no one is officially claiming it's D.Lee. There was no crime committed, therefore no story to report. Drunken @$$hole w/liquid strength. THUS, no ACTUAL names stated because it's all hearsay of someone "dressed like," "believed to be," and "looks like" Lee, but no verified evidence proving it is. No harm, no foul = NO Police Report. Jets' PR dodges a bullet. Thank you #92 Leo!

That said, Lee is fortunate but his behavior is inexcusable for a high-profile athlete in NYC & does seem to indicate he has temperament issues - good for ON the Field as a LB, BAD for OFF the field. Hope Leo knocked some sense into him and he wakes ThaPhuk UP and matures to capitalize on his talent and one shot in the NFL. 

50 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

The homerism in this thread may be the least surprising thing about it.  Just read the post above mine, seriously, lol.

He coulda knocked some girl out, and folks here would still be making excuses for why it wasn't so bad.

Laughable stupidity is defending a chuckle**** who wanted to attack some girl at a fair, just because one day a week he wears Jets green.

2 hours ago, Warfish said:

Same Old Jets.

If Macc, Mr. My-Wife-Fights-Domestic-Violence, lives up to his pre-draft comments re: a certain running back, then Lee will (and should) be cut tomorrow.

No, me neither.

A 1st rd pick getting cut for getting drunk and arguing with a chic at a bar? Now THAT is laughable. 

There is NO team that would do that in a players second year. 

and yes he played himself and got punked by his teammate hahahahahaha

18 minutes ago, Warfish said:

The homerism in this thread may be the least surprising thing about it.  Just read the post above mine, seriously, lol.

He coulda knocked some girl out, and folks here would still be making excuses for why it wasn't so bad.

Laughable stupidity is defending a chuckle**** who wanted to attack some girl at a fair, just because one day a week he wears Jets green.

There are some people saying stupid things on both sides of the spectrum.  For the record, @Gas2No99 specifically says in his post above yours that Lee was in the wrong, his behavior inexcusable, and he's got Leo to thank when it comes to keeping his job.  Personally, if he had actually hit her, I don't think anyone with a brain would be defending him.  I know I wouldn't. 

That said, this event isn't close to the Mixon incident and the fans, the team, and Lee himself have Leonard Williams to thank for that.  He doesn't have to be cut or deserve to be cut for yelling at another person because he can't handle his alcohol.  There weren't arrests.  There wasn't an unconscious human being.  His uniform has nothing to do with it.  It could be a Patriot instead of a Jet for all I care.  They aren't in the same realm of severity.  If everyone lost their jobs for having a drunken argument in a public venue, there would be plenty of vacancies in the working world.

I am not convinced Mixon is a terrible person, although his hanging out Pac Man Jones is not helping his cause.  That woman was not his girlfriend he regularly beat.  He just got put in a bad situation, probably impaired, and made a very bad decision that was filmed.

Lee could have ended up the same way.

Lee is likely a very flawed person.  Hopefully this is a wake up call for him.  My guess is that Jets' security is buying the woman off right now, because if she opens her mouth, Lee has big problems with the NFL.

7 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

There are some people saying stupid things on both sides of the spectrum.  For the record, @Gas2No99 specifically says in his post above yours that Lee was in the wrong, inexcusable, and he's got Leo to thank when it comes to keeping his job.  Personally, if he had actually hit her, I don't think anyone with a brain would be defending him.  I know I wouldn't. 

That said, this event isn't close to the Mixon incident and the fans, the team, and Lee himself have Leonard Williams to thank for that.  He doesn't have to be cut or deserve to be cut for yelling at another person because he can't handle his alcohol.  There weren't arrests.  There wasn't an unconscious human being.  His uniform has nothing to do with it.  It could be a Patriot instead of a Jet for all I care.  They aren't in the same realm of severity.  If everyone lost their jobs for having a drunken argument in a public venue, there would be plenty of vacancies in the working world.

E6CtYTiq_normal.jpg Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports)
ROB AND REX RYAN GETTING INTO BAR ROOM BRAWLS pic.twitter.com/5FwXxuPODn

16 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

There are some people saying stupid things on both sides of the spectrum.  For the record, @Gas2No99 specifically says in his post above yours that Lee was in the wrong, his behavior inexcusable, and he's got Leo to thank when it comes to keeping his job.  Personally, if he had actually hit her, I don't think anyone with a brain would be defending him.  I know I wouldn't. 

+1 PREACH!!!!

=D>

9 hours ago, HighPitch said:

Wtf does " download off my spectacles" mean?

It's how software programmers and IT People talk dirty when they're about to climax prior to the $$$ $hot. 

8 hours ago, long suffering jets fan said:

The headline is so speculative and misleading!  It says that Leo had to stop Lee from beating up a woman?  How do they know he was going to beat her up, if it was stopped before it happened.  This is such BS. 

minority_report_ver3.jpg

12189556_437872883082985_114784070231268

5 hours ago, Warfish said:

Same Old Jets.

No, me neither.

Are you serious? Cutting him over this?

clearly he's a moron but no laws were broken. Get a grip sonny

18 hours ago, Bugg said:

Yes. She is a girl. You do not hit a girl. If you haven't learned this or worse were not taught this by your dad or your mom or your friends or your brothers or sisters, you and they have FAILED. And if you attempt to hit a girl you are low POS coward. 

9 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

The irony is laughable.

You're a joke and apparently illiterate if you can't discern the difference between actually ASSAULTING a person and the drunken posturing of a 22 year old, most-likely entitled, millionaire athlete. Take off your "SOJ cry like a B!tch Spectacles" and LEARN the difference. NO ONE is defending Lee's drunken stupidity and he DESERVED to be embarrassed, but he DID NOT commit a crime that is worthy of cutting him from the team. 

THANK YOU Leo. #92 = A REAL TEAMMATE and LEADER of MEN. Extend The Lion NOW! 

Can't wait until the Pre-1980s Jets fans and their loser, "failure-is-inevitable," & putrid mentality FINALLY Die off. <_<

You cant wait for me and all of my family to die? 

Good to know. 

8 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Certainly not the douchiest statement I have ever read on this forum, but it's up there.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

You cant wait for me and all of my family to die? 

Good to know. 

You can't tell me there isn't a tiring, "woe is me," bitter and always pessimistic viewpoint from THAT demographic of Jets fans which is annoying and pisses vinegar on ANY news regarding the Jets. Take offense if you identify and associate yourself in that same ilk, it is the internet after all. :)

9 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

Can't wait until the Pre-1980s Jets fans and their loser, "failure-is-inevitable," & putrid mentality FINALLY Die off. <_<

Just to be clear: I am a pre 1980's Jets fan, and I do not have a failure-is-inevitable mentality.  Crazy to think that someone over the age of 25 MIGHT actual be as hopeful, and smart, as a young-ins!

6 minutes ago, gEYno said:

If you think the negative reaction to this has anything to do with being a SOJF, you are, in no uncertain terms, an idiot.

Hey moron, it's called context and it applies to what others choose to take offense to when it wasn't directed at them. IT's the internet, be ENRAGED as you want. :lol:

Just now, CanadaSteve said:

Just to be clear: I am a pre 1980's Jets fan, and I do not have a failure-is-inevitable mentality.  Crazy to think that someone over the age of 25 MIGHT actual be as hopeful, and smart, as a young-ins!

Then don't consider yourself part of that lot. I commend you for not being a negative nelly like that REST who fall into that category. 

People who get offended on the internet chooses to be offended. :)

Just now, Gas2No99 said:

Hey moron, it's called context and it applies to what other choose to take offense to when it wasn't directed at them. IT's the internet, be ENRAGED as you want. :lol:

I don't get ENRAGED by idiots.  It just ought to be pointed out.

1 minute ago, gEYno said:

I don't get ENRAGED by idiots.  It just ought to be pointed out.

Good, then ignore my posts. You are the one getting offended and name calling. If you're so MATURE, ignore the comment and move on. :rolleyes:

Archived