Leonard Williams Has To Physically Restrain Darron Lee From Beating Up A Girl At A Festival. Just End The Season.

Gas2No99

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Gas2No99: d!ckless millennials are ruining this country

also Gas2No99: any boomers who don't sleep with a wayne chrebet waifu pillow should literally die

Baby-Boomers and Millennials. lol. :lol:

Thus my conundrum of being stuck somewhere in the middle . . . . raised by the former generation and usually had to look after the latter generation. 

58 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

You can't tell me there isn't a tiring, "woe is me," bitter and always pessimistic viewpoint from THAT demographic of Jets fans which is annoying and pisses vinegar on ANY news regarding the Jets. Take offense if you identify and associate yourself in that same ilk, it is the internet after all. :)

So because we respond differently to things regarding the super important New York Jets, you want me and all of my siblings/friends dead? 

21 minutes ago, JiF said:

So because we respond differently to things regarding the super important New York Jets, you want me and all of my siblings/friends dead? 

If THAT'S how you WANT to interpret a comment made in the context of replying to some bitter grump who is not you or your family. . . . .

Sure. Why not?!? (jk)

Take blanket statements made on an internet fan forum and choose to be offended. Tell Phife I say wadup since you apparently have been condemned to certain death due to my typing in threads. :D

12 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Yeah, that and the fact that, y'know, Mixon cold clocked a woman unconscious, was arrested, and charged.  Watch the two videos of each incidents and tell me that they're remotely similar you nimrod.

I personally can't wait for the next regime so you can finally stop littering the board with your stupidity when you go on these stupid tangents and finally shut the f*ck up.  Unfortunately for the rest of us, that isn't gonna happen as quick as you think it's going to, so we'll have to deal with it for now.  Even IF both Bowles and Maccagnan are fired within the next 3 years, I'm pretty sure you'll find something to b*tch about like a teenage girl when their replacements come in so I'm not actually holding my breath.

Wah! 

It's one thing to defend Mac and Bowles it's another thing for you to defend a loser who almost attacked a woman

2 minutes ago, thadude said:

Wah! 

It's one thing to defend Mac and Bowles it's another thing for you to defend a loser who almost attacked a woman

Imagine if Lee showed that much intensity on the football field?  Guy is a pussy and moron for attempting to go after a woman. 

Just now, munchmemory said:

Imagine if Lee showed that much intensity on the football field?  Guy is a pussy and moron for attempting to go after a woman. 

He should be cut.  Seriously.  He's not even a good player

7 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

If THAT'S how you WANT to interpret a comment made in the context of replying to some bitter grump who is not you or your family. . . . .

Sure. Why not?!? (jk)

Take blanket statements made on an internet fan forum and choose to be offended. Tell Phife I say wadup since you apparently have been condemned to certain death due to my typing in threads. :D

What am I taking out of context?   You literally said, you cant wait for people who respond negatively and different than you, to die off.  

1 minute ago, JiF said:

What am I taking out of context?   You literally said, you cant wait for people who respond negatively and different than you, to die off.  

I thought 2012 and the Tom Tebow disaster was the lowest point of Jet fandom.  This is worse.  This is even worse than the Kotite years

1 minute ago, thadude said:

He should be cut.  Seriously.  He's not even a good player

I think you will get your wish in very short order.  Williams handled Lee like a Barbie doll.  Even the dopes in Jet "management" must have seen how a true NFL player like Williams made him look like a lightweight.

Lee's behavior is just wrong. Sadly, in this day in age, an NFL player (or any athlete) behaving like a moron has become all too common.

Instead on focussing on Lee's stupidity (and hopefully this is a wake up call for him), we should be focussing on the amazing acts of Leo. This is a young kid who is playing lights out. He could walk around with the 'i can do what i want' attitude and doesn't. Not only did he step in, he did it in a calm, non-escalating fashion. He could have stepped in with a swagger, started pushing, swearing, etc. I hope many here realize how much maturity, confidence, and leadership it takes to step into a bad situation and quietly defuse it.

This is the 'teachable' moment we should be talking about. Leo is the story here, not some drunken, entitled athlete.

16 hours ago, thadude said:

You do realize the only difference between Mixon and Lee is Lee had a group of guys to hold him back?

Lee is a POS.  Can't wait for the next regime so I can watch him get benched and eventually cut

You can't wait for the next regime so you can bitch and moan about everything they do - its what you do , we've got your routine down sparky.

TMZ Sports reports Giants WR Roger Lewis was arrested on an OVI charge in Ohio over the weekend.
TMZ reports Lewis was pulled over for speeding and tinted windows, but officers smelled weed and noticed signs of intoxication during the stop. Lewis reportedly refused a breathalyzer before being taken into custody. Per The Record's Art Stapleton, officers found 0.2 grams of marijuana in Lewis' vehicle. An undrafted free agent out of Bowling Green last year, Lewis recorded seven catches for 97 yards and two touchdowns as a rookie.

OMG the Giants what a dysfunctional organization , why is nobody killing Jerry Reese for signing this bum. 

Archived