Video: Rex and Rob Ryan in Bar Fight

Ghost

From the news here, someone walked up to Rex and threw a drink in his face.

So..........which one of you was in Nashville? 

If it true, it seems like a tame fight on the part of the Ryans.  Although I wish I knew they were in town, would have loved to talk to them about the Jets.  

Rex Ryan’s foot fetish lives on at bachelorette party

June 6, 2017 | 9:26am

Rex Ryan is a man who knows what he likes.

During his eventful outing over the weekend at Margaritaville in Nashville, in which he and twin brother Rob Ryan scuffled with young patrons, the former Jets and Bills coach allegedly also got flirty with a member of a bachelorette party by making a very specific compliment.

“He told me I had nice feet,” the woman, Jess, told Busted Coverage of her encounter with Rex Ryan, who is married.

SEE ALSO

Rex and Rob Ryan caught on video in barroom scuffle

“We had no idea who he was at first he walked over to me and started talking to me and my 2 friends and then we came back with the rest of group and got that picture,” she told the site in an Instagram exchange.

The photo in question features Rex and Rob serving as bookends between the ladies. Rob has his hand on Jess’ waist. Before heading their separate ways, Rex requested the photo for himself.

in-art-countdown-icon-128x128x3s.gif?d=1
–– ADVERTISEMENT ––

in-art-soundanimation-icon-41x48.gif

“When we were leaving he winked at me and said u know what I like,” Jess recalled.

The world knows what Rex likes after he and his wife appeared in a foot fetish video on YouTube that was unearthed in 2010 during his tenure as Jets coach.

FILED UNDER NASHVILLE  NEW YORK JETS  REX RYAN  ROB RYAN

3 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Rex is a train wreck, this is nothing new. But he is a private citizen now so he is free to do as he sees fit.

IDK, I'm not one of the people who wish Rex was still here, but Rex always struck me as a guy who didn't care at all about PC, and just wanted to have fun at everything he did.

Got to love that mentality 

6 minutes ago, flgreen said:

IDK, I'm not one of the people who wish Rex was still here, but Rex always struck me as a guy who didn't care at all about PC, and just wanted to have fun at everything he did.

Got to love that mentality 

I liked the energy that he had and I like that he seems to always have fun.

But he didn't evolve and you can't lead a group of people the way he tried to. He thought he was putting the bulls eye on his back and taking the pressure off his team. He wasn't.

Rex is like the cool uncle, good time to hang out with get banged up with and everything else you would hide from your parents but not the guy you want raising you to become a man. 

Rex is mint, maybe not the guy to coach my team but as a "football guy" whether that be someone else's coach or a commentator or whatever. Someone I will always root for 

2 hours ago, flgreen said:

Rex Ryan’s foot fetish lives on at bachelorette party

June 6, 2017 | 9:26am

Rex Ryan is a man who knows what he likes.

During his eventful outing over the weekend at Margaritaville in Nashville, in which he and twin brother Rob Ryan scuffled with young patrons, the former Jets and Bills coach allegedly also got flirty with a member of a bachelorette party by making a very specific compliment.

“He told me I had nice feet,” the woman, Jess, told Busted Coverage of her encounter with Rex Ryan, who is married.

SEE ALSO

Rex and Rob Ryan caught on video in barroom scuffle

“We had no idea who he was at first he walked over to me and started talking to me and my 2 friends and then we came back with the rest of group and got that picture,” she told the site in an Instagram exchange.

The photo in question features Rex and Rob serving as bookends between the ladies. Rob has his hand on Jess’ waist. Before heading their separate ways, Rex requested the photo for himself.

in-art-countdown-icon-128x128x3s.gif?d=1
–– ADVERTISEMENT ––

in-art-soundanimation-icon-41x48.gif

“When we were leaving he winked at me and said u know what I like,” Jess recalled.

The world knows what Rex likes after he and his wife appeared in a foot fetish video on YouTube that was unearthed in 2010 during his tenure as Jets coach.

FILED UNDER NASHVILLE  NEW YORK JETS  REX RYAN  ROB RYAN

No one has a bigger sh*t eatin' grin than Rex Ryan.

Archived