Schefter: Jets to release David Harris

flgreen

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Also the Jets offseason has been quiet in general so that the media, wanting to make a splash, are raising the stakes.

Fans are the powder keg and the media has been looking to light the fuse. And they've done it

Things had been going really well the last couple of years, but the lamestream media has finally found something to criticize

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

lol, you post the dumbest sh*t I've ever read... ever

He makes a valid point. We cut an aging and non-productive player in June and there are numerous posters acting like we just passed on a trade for Andrew Luck. Some posters are just looking for reasons to whine. The media is feeding them one and they can't help but stuff their faces with it. 

Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

He makes a valid point. We cut an aging and non-productive player in June and there are numerous posters acting like we just passed on a trade for Andrew Luck. Some posters are just looking for reasons to whine. The media is feeding them one and they can't help but stuff their faces with it. 

That's it. End of story

2 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Why did it happen now?
1- They just landed Demario Davis

2- They saw Harris in OTAs and he looked slow

3- Cap ramifications

4- Only SOJFs are left wondering why this happened. 

Well it's good that you know why they waited this long..............cause Bowles didn't

1 minute ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

I think he whines too much, about others whining. And he never makes good points, so perhaps you should recalibrate your noodle.

14 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Seriously Jets fans and media will never change, And as they will never change, the organization will never change.

The trinity of idiocy.

there we go!  

As expected, as usual, the blame for the Jets' ineptitude both on and off the field is levied against the fans!  Not against the owner who sets up an organizational structure almost guaranteed to fail every time.  Not against the owner who repeats the same mistakes over and over.  Not against a mediocre GM who is largely reactive instead of proactive and not against the a clueless headcoach who runs his clubhouse with less authority than a kindergarten.  Thanks for showing everyone and proving beyond any doubt that it is all the fans fault.  

Awesome work UnitedWho.  You didn't disappoint.  

3 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Why did it happen now?

3- Cap ramifications

I'm not sure Bowles has been around long enough to be considered a SOJF 

Todd Bowles on how it's possible David Harris contract situation didn't come to a head until June? "That's a good question..."

Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Why did it happen now?

3- Cap ramifications

Point 1. Seems valid although risky, I figured he would be backing up Harris in case of injury this year.  I don't see Davis =/= Harris but who knows he did play well last year for the Browns out of the mike.

I haven't seen anyone mention your 2nd point.  Do you have a link or is that conjecture by you?

Point 3.  Is exactly my assumption.  Might be a signing or trade incoming.  Otherwise what point do we need to free up more cap money this year when we had 13 million available?

Point 4. This is just silly and divisive.  Posters around here are sh*tting on you and honestly nobody to blame but yourself when you troll like that.

Just now, Dcat said:

there we go!  

As expected, as usual, the blame for the Jets' ineptitude both on and off the field is levied against the fans!  Not against the owner who sets up an organizational structure almost guaranteed to fail every time.  Not against the owner who repeats the same mistakes over and over.  Not against a mediocre GM who is largely reactive instead of proactive and not against the a clueless headcoach who runs his clubhouse with less authority than a kindergarten.  Thanks for showing everyone and proving beyond any doubt that it is all the fans fault.  

The owner listens to the fanbase too much and tried to play to them instead of building an organization. That's the problem That's why the fans and media are included

14 minutes ago, David Harris said:

I mean do I change my Username or do I just keep it out of respect?

I took it after his rookie year, he was the hardest hitting Jet I'd ever seen. 

He should go down as the best ILB the Jets ever had.   

keep it at least for a while.  When he dons a Pats or Dolphins uniform, then let it go. :)

3 minutes ago, Dcat said:

there we go!  

When you really think about it, the Jets organization has never ever made a mistake.  It's really the fans and media that keep ******* up doing the same stupid sh*t over and over again.  

And then it's like man, why and how do the Giants fans and media in the same market make their team so great? 

2 minutes ago, Dcat said:

LOL.  It's all the fans' fault, amirite?  

I've never said that. I was just pointing out the stupidity of your posts. The Jets suck because of the players they have on their roster and the poor coaching of Bowles. I do see signs of improvement in the talent, but without a QB this team is going nowhere. Hopefully Hack pans out, and if not then we land Darnold. Don't worry, your bad posts have no impact on the Jets winning or losing games. Feel better? 

14 minutes ago, flgreen said:

Todd Bowles on how it's possible David Harris contract situation didn't come to a head until June? "That's a good question..."

... yet some people can't read between the lines and see just how bifurcated the team's management is?  It's no different from the Rex/Idzik disaster.  It's heading right down the same path.

Thanks Woody.  Ultimately Woody is the only one to blame.  

39 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I don't like people insulting his intelligence. He's clearly somewhat intelligent otherwise he wouldn't have had other jobs

lmfao - holy sh*t - you cant make this type of irony up.  

48 minutes ago, peebag said:

Keep it - there's dude on here called "jojotownsell*" and he's just fine.

jojo wasn't all that good of a player.  So the screen name is appropriate for a not-so-good poster. 

Archived