WEDDING CRASHERS - CRUSHER WINS

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

My last post about it here so I don't take away from this game:  Evidently you get rewarded for playing well by getting to play in a "next level" game or something.  So everyone is trying so hard to be the greatest Mafia player of all-time and writing Robert Frost-level prose.  It's the worst. 

F*ck you Pac. 

That's why I've only ever been moderately curious about these things. They're too much, even by a higher standard than I hold myself to.

You must have to literally sacrifice all your time and then some to these games to even keep up.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Nolder said:

That's why I've only ever been moderately curious about these things. They're too much, even by a higher standard than I hold myself to.

You must have to literally sacrifice all your time and then some to these games to even keep up.

Rule 1:  No social life or naps allowed. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

8 hours ago, Nolder said:

I don't think I've mentioned this here yet but I got a new computer.

Actually I got a whole new setup: a new computer, new desk, and a 10 gallon fish tank (sans fish for now, literally just set it up).

Check it out!

jBbKbou.jpg

Looking good Nolder! I love fish tanks. Been raising different types of South American cichlids since middle school. At one time use to raise some pretty nice exotic catfish but space becomes an issue quick with them. I raise a red tail catfish from the size of a matchbox car till it weighed 8 pounds. Had to buy a small above ground pool and put it in my basement. I don't do anything big no more, this is my 6 year old Cichlids tank with couple Oscars, couple parrot fish and two dwarf tiger cats. They all started size of a quarter. It's fun. If you need advice ask if me, I own this shit. I even do tanks for a couple local Catholic schools near me. 

IMG_1298.PNG

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Nolder said:

I don't think I've mentioned this here yet but I got a new computer.

Actually I got a whole new setup: a new computer, new desk, and a 10 gallon fish tank (sans fish for now, literally just set it up).

Check it out!

jBbKbou.jpg

I love you.  What is in the tank? 

33 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

My last post about it here so I don't take away from this game:  Evidently you get rewarded for playing well by getting to play in a "next level" game or something.  So everyone is trying so hard to be the greatest Mafia player of all-time and writing Robert Frost-level prose.  It's the worst. 

F*ck you Pac. 

I would match them with a Sharrow like game plan. 

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, JiF said:

I love you.  What is in the tank? 

Literally nothing but water and gravel for now.

My thoughts right now are to get a couple angels, a pleco, and maybe one ciclid.

Its a small tank so I don't want to overcrowd it right off the bat.

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Literally nothing but water and gravel for now.

My thoughts right now are to get a couple angels, a pleco, and maybe one ciclid.

Its a small tank so I don't want to overcrowd it right off the bat.

Maybe find a nice looking penis on the black market? 

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Looking good Nolder! I love fish tanks. Been raising different types of South American cichlids since middle school. At one time use to raise some pretty nice exotic catfish but space becomes an issue quick with them. I raise a red tail catfish from the size of a matchbox car till it weighed 8 pounds. Had to buy a small above ground pool and put it in my basement. I don't do anything big no more, this is my 6 year old Cichlids tank with couple Oscars, couple parrot fish and two dwarf tiger cats. They all started size of a quarter. It's fun. If you need advice ask if me, I own this sh*t. I even do tanks for a couple local Catholic schools near me. 

IMG_1298.PNG

Thanks Crush.

That is a nice looking tank.

I'm not a huge fan of Oscars I hear they are really aggressive. I like electric blue Dempseys instead but I won't be getting one of those unless I have a much bigger tank.

I want either a small catfish, a pleco, or a loach and am leaning towards a pleco. My friends dad had a really nice golden nugget pleco which I thought was awesome so that's why I'm leaning that way. Got any thoughts on that or are they all kinda the same?

13 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Thanks Crush.

That is a nice looking tank.

I'm not a huge fan of Oscars I hear they are really aggressive. I like electric blue Dempseys instead but I won't be getting one of those unless I have a much bigger tank.

I want either a small catfish, a pleco, or a loach and am leaning towards a pleco. My friends dad had a really nice golden nugget pleco which I thought was awesome so that's why I'm leaning that way. Got any thoughts on that or are they all kinda the same?

Oscars are " gulpers". Not terribly aggressive just territorial. They look scary, are big but won't chase a fish into a corner and pick it apart. Once the fish leaves the part of the tank they deem as " theirs" they stop chasing. Jack Dempseys, Jewel Fish, Red Debils ,green terrors  and most African Vichlids are brutal. They will go at a fish regardless of where it is and kill it. I got Parrot fish, hybrid of Red Devil and another fish. They are actually more aggressive than the Oscars but have triangular mouths so don't do damage. In ten gallons you can do about 6-10 inches of fish. Too small for Cichlids. That tank in the picture is 120 gallons. I started them in a 55. A nice pleco and three to four neons would be nice. Neons are pretty little school fish. I did a tank at the after school class at the Lady of Lourdes and put about  40 of them in a display tank I did. Display meaning non aggressive fish. They school and swim together almost like in the wild. They will do that with as little as three. Just with neons, or Any small fish you gotta watch your temp constantly. Need a digital therm  with a warning you can set. I like Cichlids because they are hardy. Plus smart. When my big tiger thinks he is protecting his nest he will literally knock a ping pong ball out th his tank when you toss it I . Basically plays catch. Unnamed him Babe, short for Babe Ruth. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

F*ck you Pac. 

Not that bad - I made it to the Finals without having to write fancy sh*t or anything....just lynch bad guys and you're good.

On that note, Vote: 80

Missed you.

• Upvote 1

Here is the entire tank. Actually might be a 90 gallon. I been collecting tanks for years and even do some refurbishing myself. I have a shed in backwith about 6 plus 5 set up in the house. Helps me relax. Plus Mrs Crusher finds it sexy that I have a sensitive artistic side. 

IMG_1301.JPG

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Good ;) hoping the sun comes out soon so I can get a tan. How are you doing? 

I'm great.  Florida is currently under water but I'm rocking a great tan right now.  I just did 10 days in Costa Rica, celebrated my Bday with a house warming/bday party with all of my family on Saturday, we got really drunk and ate our faces off, got to surf this weekend with my brother and nephew, I'm currently doing nothing at work because I'm looking for a new job - life is good! 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

F*ck you Pac. 

You'll fit in well there

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Looking good Nolder! I love fish tanks. Been raising different types of South American cichlids since middle school. At one time use to raise some pretty nice exotic catfish but space becomes an issue quick with them. I raise a red tail catfish from the size of a matchbox car till it weighed 8 pounds. Had to buy a small above ground pool and put it in my basement. I don't do anything big no more, this is my 6 year old Cichlids tank with couple Oscars, couple parrot fish and two dwarf tiger cats. They all started size of a quarter. It's fun. If you need advice ask if me, I own this sh*t. I even do tanks for a couple local Catholic schools near me. 

IMG_1298.PNG

So how exactly are you stupid enough to post a screenshot of the picture rather than the picture itself? 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Here is the entire tank. Actually might be a 90 gallon. I been collecting tanks for years and even do some refurbishing myself. I have a shed in backwith about 6 plus 5 set up in the house. Helps me relax. Plus Mrs Crusher finds it sexy that I have a sensitive artistic side. 

IMG_1301.JPG

Clean your tank fat ass

• Upvote 3