WEDDING CRASHERS - CRUSHER WINS

6 hours ago, HessStation said:

I show the game Exhibit A of Overreaction 

JiF and Crusher 

Yeah I don't really see what's wrong with shooting Jif at this point.

Looks to me like Hess bagged a couple scum. 

My vote is already on Crusher so I'll leave it there.

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

How many scum in a 10 man wedding crasher themed game? Prob two w a third party. Yup. Fish in a barrel.

8 minutes ago, HessStation said:

How many scum in a 10 man wedding crasher themed game? Prob two w a third party. Yup. Fish in a barrel.

Yeah I would say 2 mafia rolled up sounds about right.

Third party maybe.

IIRC DPR tends to lean more like 20-25% scum not 30%.

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

You want to shoot JIF and lynch me? Two people love you most here. 

17 hours ago, D P R said:

I'm pretty sure you were just about to get a righteous discount on speaker installations. 

Funny you mention that..  I just finally got my dream TV this past Sunday.  75 inch Sony 940E FALD beast with 1000+ nits.  4K with HDR and getting a firmware update with Dolby Vision and HLG.  I complimented this with a new Sony X800 4K Blu Ray player and turned in my PS4 for a PS4 Pro. 

Not quite done as I'll be getting a new receiver that's a little less buggy than the one I have when it comes to todays Hi Def formats.  When you add the 2nd subwoofer I purchased a few months back I'm finally at my dream system.  I'm good for half a decade or so.

Pics to be added at some point during the game.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

Funny you mention that..  I just finally got my dream TV this past Sunday.  75 inch Sony 940E FALD beast with 1000+ nits.  4K with HDR and getting a firmware update with Dolby Vision and HLG.  I complimented this with a new Sony X800 4K Blu Ray player and turned in my PS4 for a PS4 Pro. 

Not quite done as I'll be getting a new receiver that's a little less buggy than the one I have when it comes to todays Hi Def formats.  When you add the 2nd subwoofer I purchased a few months back I'm finally at my dream system.  I'm good for half a decade or so.

I was going to make a racist joke but that setup sounds great , what is 1000+ nits though 

4 hours ago, Pac said:

75 inch? Sweet!

You missed out though dude, PS4 is supposed to go one sale during E3 in like a week or something.

Not a big deal just a $50 discount or whatever but hey that's $50 more in your pocket right?

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

He had me at Sony. Onkyo? Seriously? 

Hey Crusher would you eat that poisonous puffer fish they cook in Japan?

The chefs have to train for like 6 years or something before they can cook it and if they mess up you'll die.