WEDDING CRASHERS - CRUSHER WINS

Pac and I guess Zander.

Hess could be that third party we discussed or he could even be scum bussing his team very early.

I'd give him a pass for a day or two and see how he does but he def gets props for getting under Jif and Crushers skin imo.

Can someone give me the cliff's notes - and let me know whether or not I should feel bad about not having read any of this yet? I'm working half day this morning, and should have time to acclimate to game. Then I'm driving out of state for the weekend. So, like I said, playing like Sharrow... (although, Sharrow never did us the courtesy of explaining his disappearances, he just vanished for days on end).

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Can someone give me the cliff's notes - and let me know whether or not I should feel bad about not having read any of this yet? I'm working half day this morning, and should have time to acclimate to game. Then I'm driving out of state for the weekend. So, like I said, playing like Sharrow... (although, Sharrow never did us the courtesy of explaining his disappearances, he just vanished for days on end).

Sharrow didn't need cliff notes Derpodope. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Hess said he shot Jif, Jif overreacted and voted Hess along with Crusher.

Hess said it was a reaction test and claimed to have caught scum.

I took up that banner and promoted lynching them as well as added to the case slightly.

I am now taking some heat for that from Nyn and Leelou, as well as Jif who hasn't unvoted Hess to vote me.

That's more or less it right now.

14 hours ago, Nolder said:

Crusher votes

Jif votes

Jif changes votes

Crusher changes votes

They are already in lockstep. That is a very odd thing to do at the start of the game. It's either reckless play or they are in fact scum and not worried about it.

Take your pick which it is but don't change your tune later when the evidence continues to pile up.

You realize I can do the same thing with you and Hess, right? 

25 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I took up that banner and promoted lynching them as well as added to the case slightly.

I am now taking some heat for that from Nyn and Leelou, as well as Jif who hasn't unvoted Hess to vote me.

2nd person to say that...who was the first, Pac? Weird, because I dont recall any overreaction to anything.Me saying "that would be dumb because I'm awesome" is an over reaction?  lmfao  Weak sauce.  Nol and Pac are on my list of poopoo now.  

I dont know why you do this to me, I dont want to to lynch you D1.  Maybe Pac then? 

Hess just being Hess lied about shooting me too and that's the guy your hitching your wagon to? 

29 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Thank you. Other than me, who has not reacted at all to these goings on?

13 minutes ago, JiF said:

2nd person to say that...who was the first, Pac? Weird, because I dont recall any overreaction to anything.Me saying "that would be dumb because I'm awesome" is an over reaction?  lmfao  Weak sauce.  Nol and Pac are on my list of poopoo now.  

I dont know why you do this to me, I dont want to to lynch you D1.  Maybe Pac then? 

Hess just being Hess lied about shooting me too and that's the guy your hitching your wagon to? 

You didn't know it was a lie at the time and yet you voted him. 

Seems like an overreaction to me.

Just now, Nolder said:

Verbal strikes me as someone who has had the least engagement so far.

I wasn't really asking about engagement though. I was asking specifically about people reacting to the events you described. 

6 minutes ago, Nolder said:

That might be a hard sell considering Hess never voted Crusher.

Your're right.  You didnt both vote the same 2 players but your following his every move which I thought was the bigger point you were making because people like vote the same people and stuff, that's how a player gets lynched.  I know it's been awhile. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Your're right.  You didnt both vote the same 2 players but your following his every move which I thought was the bigger point you were making because people like vote the same people and stuff, that's how a player gets lynched.  I know it's been awhile. 

Well I bought what he was selling and decided to move forward and champion it.

I own that. What's your excuse for your votes with Crusher?

It has been awhile that's for sure.