WEDDING CRASHERS - CRUSHER WINS

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Then, you acknowledge giving me a response that could be deemed either fluff, or redirection of my attention. So, that's good.

I...guess so?

I was mainly trying to put pressure on Verbal and used you as a tool but I mean I guess I did what you said as well lol.

On 6/6/2017 at 3:32 PM, D P R said:

This will be a hybrid hammer game, which means that the person with the most votes by deadline will be lynched. 

Oh, that's a change from the norm here - kind of like it though, it'll force action I would think. Anyway, I'm reading this poop now.

7 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Well I bought what he was selling and decided to move forward and champion it.

I own that. What's your excuse for your votes with Crusher?

It has been awhile that's for sure.

Lets see, joke vote on CTM.  Real vote on Hess and Crusher followed, cant tell you why other than I'm good at this game and we love each other. 

6 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I'm trying to figure how much real money I'd put down right now JiF is scum and I'm thinking $50-$75 prob

You dont like money? 

Both Hess and JIF have gone over-the-top with their "I got you" rhetoric. I'm null reading it, because they are both idiots. It seems as though Nolder and Crusher were most reactive to them, but not in incriminating ways - just in a giving the game some juice sort of way. I'm not inclined to jump on anyone from the initial fracas, given the long layoff in playing here. Everyone is rusty and several folks are geeked up a bit to be playing again.

I've got some sh*t to take care of here. I'll plop a vote on Leelou for reasons I don't want to unpack right now. 

When is the actual deadline @D P R?

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Both Hess and JIF have gone over-the-top with their "I got you" rhetoric. I'm null reading it, because they are both idiots. It seems as though Nolder and Crusher were most reactive to them, but not in incriminating ways - just in a giving the game some juice sort of way. I'm not inclined to jump on anyone from the initial fracas, given the long layoff in playing here. Everyone is rusty and several folks are geeked up a bit to be playing again.

I've got some sh*t to take care of here. I'll plop a vote on Leelou for reasons I don't want to unpack right now. 

When is the actual deadline @D P R?

Would have been today at 3:32 EST, but I'm fine with an extension if folks feel like they need it. I didn't get the vote count up until last night.

Do we want a 24 hour extension? 

Just now, D P R said:

Would have been today at 3:32 EST, but I'm fine with an extension if folks feel like they need it. I didn't get the vote count up until last night.

Do we want a 24 hour extension? 

I'll be on the road a couple hours from now - and on the golf course all weekend. So, I'll be chiming in during the off hours. I can work with whatever you lay down though...

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I'll be on the road a couple hours from now - and on the golf course all weekend. So, I'll be chiming in during the off hours. I can work with whatever you lay down though...

I think an extension is justified. Official post incoming.

• Upvote 1

OFFICIAL DEADLINE: SAT. the 10th (tomorrow) @ 3:30 pm EST (New York time). 

***Let me know if there are any mistakes on the VC***

Current Vote Count:

Hess ( 3 ) - Smash, JiF, Crush

Crush ( 1 ) - CTM

Verb ( 2 ) - 80, Pac

80 ( 1 ) - Verb

Nol ( 2 ) - Nyn, Lee

JiF ( 2 ) - Hess, Nol

Pac ( 1 ) - Zander

Lee ( 1 ) - Ape

With 13 Players it takes 7 to lynch.

So, everything since Monday was just one thing after another with family stuff - we got a grandmother not doing well, so we had to scramble to make some things happen there and  it's been one thing after another. Pretty much the only thing we didn't have to deal with was locusts... everything else was checked off.

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

I would add 80 and Pac too.

i have 3 players I'm feeling good about so far, Nol, Zander, Ape. Rest, to various degrees, meh. 

You on the other hand are def scum.

Unvote

Vote Hess

There are times im town and acting scummy and understand the votes especially off meta. Or whatever it's called. 

JiFs my strongest read or was, but i can possibly see his vagina getting hurt early on by me. Possibly. 

Pac on the other just laid down the laziest vote I've seen all game.

On 6/8/2017 at 9:07 AM, JiF said:

Really with this weak sauce.  Town is obvi implied in awesome.  I'm the best scum hunter in this game and everyone knows it.  Got you showing your colors already. 

Read to me like a slip up.  Best scumhunting effort I can see in the first 6 pages. 

Unvote vote JiF