jets tickets have no value at all

this coming season tickets will be going for pennies on the dollar all season long-thanks woody I remember the speech about committing to putting the best team on the field. Woody if you are reading this I will gladly accept my ticket money back and my psl money returned to me. Thanks very much.....

• 1 month later...

Seek out fans from opposing teams that don't want to sit upstairs for free because Woody could only sell out 2/3 of the stadium. It will be tough though, this isn't Philly and they will feel safe up there about being tossed over the side.8a3cfff9d1fc4cbeadada0f27106e8ca_zpsd16c4736.jpg

I'm coming ovwr from the UK in November and looking to go to the Panthers game. Tickets currently about $40 each for top level behind sticks. Do people think as it gets nearer it gets cheaper or more expensive?

I am getting a massive amount emails from people who have STs under corporate accounts offering free tickets for just about every game.  Usually don't starting getting these sort of emails till after week 4.  

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 3:08 PM, UntouchableCrew said:

Eh, has recently as 2015 they had value.

Yes, 2017 tickets are going to be hard to give away. Just hang on and hope 2017 leads to a QB that will make tickets for 2018 and beyond a steal.

Ill take free tickets. You got any?

37 minutes ago, Panzer Division Marduk said:

Was checking Stubhub yesterday, and the cheapest tickets for the Jags game were down to $26, and still dropping.

I think I'll wait just a bit longer before I buy.

Wow! Not a good year for selling games...haha... We arr going to about half and I will just give the others to friends and family

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/5/2017 at 5:25 PM, ECURB said:

Wow! Not a good year for selling games...haha... We arr going to about half and I will just give the others to friends and family

Hi friend.  Good to see you. :)

Hey now that you guys are coming back, you should know that we are tailgating on the other side of the stadium. You guys are welcome to join us. Duane will be there each week as well.

On 8/5/2017 at 11:25 PM, ECURB said:

I do the same. I like going to every game. Last few years I've missed 1 or 2 per season. I am missing tonight's game, for instance, due to work travel. I give away my unused tickets and parking passes to friends and family.

On 8/30/2017 at 0:09 PM, Maxman said:

Hi friend.  Good to see you. :)

Hey now that you guys are coming back, you should know that we are tailgating on the other side of the stadium. You guys are welcome to join us. Duane will be there each week as well.

We would have thought you guys were running realllly late...lol

3 hours ago, ECURB said:

Yes I told Duane we are in, I just need to figure how to get in and out from rt17 in that lot. 

Yeah it is the other side. Do you have a yellow pass still or a green one?

That lot is awesome for us, we pull the RV out on the side exit and it is a straight shot to the Turnpike south. 

We are going to have a TV outside the RV every game. We will put up a canopy. Should be a good time.

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

Yeah it is the other side. Do you have a yellow pass still or a green one?

That lot is awesome for us, we pull the RV out on the side exit and it is a straight shot to the Turnpike south. 

We are going to have a TV outside the RV every game. We will put up a canopy. Should be a good time.

We still have green

Archived