will you got to the games?

kmnj

10 hours ago, foxgt90 said:

If not for a vacation in the fall, my sons and I would be at every game this year. Just got off the phone with the Jets and we were able to move to the first row in 246a. My youngest son is super excited. Let's see what happens this season but so far, things are looking good for this family of Jets fans.

That's cool. A big factor in my giving up my seats is that my kids aren't really into it. They love hockey. Go figure. 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With all due respect, I am MORE willing to believe you than the Jets Tix Dept. That said:
I have been calling every year for an upgrade to THAT specific section Row 1 since 2013. I called June 8th and was told that Inventory was yet to be clarified and to call again in 2 weeks or they would call me if anything opened up. 
AFTER reading your post today, I called the Jets and was told that NO ONE has been upgraded yet because they are still in the process of organizing everything and that "people on those sites tend to say things which aren't true just to blow themselves up." I told him that we have a good community that is VERY diligent w/the seating process and a lot of info is shared. He maintained his position that NO ONE has been upgraded by the Jets yet.
So please, indulge me because I do feel like I'm being LIED TO by the Jets Tix dept. 

Jets are lying I already got my upgraded seats for this year

4a7924a2a8174f0e95b82de3dce99932.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Just now, jgb said:

Jets are lying I already got my upgraded seats for this year

4a7924a2a8174f0e95b82de3dce99932.jpg

Thank you. I appreciate any sincere feedback because I do feel that they prefer to upgrade people and get "new money" than simply upgrading someone who has paid everything and would offer no additional revenue

Thank you. I appreciate any sincere feedback because I do feel that they prefer to upgrade people and get "new money" than simply upgrading someone who has paid everything and would offer no additional revenue

I'm sorry just being a stinker good luck sorting out the ticket situation

2 minutes ago, jgb said:

I'm sorry just being a stinker good luck sorting out the ticket situation

SO you're f*cking around? I can take a joke but I am being sincere in trying to find out if the Jets Tix Dept are liars. 

I'm REALLY bothered if this is true and so should anyone else if that's what they're being told. 

***EDIT*****

I just saw the recliner and got your joke. funny, but I'm earnestly trying to get authentic feedback. Thanks

1 hour ago, Gas2No99 said:

With all due respect, I am MORE willing to believe you than the Jets Tix Dept. That said:

I have been calling every year for an upgrade to THAT specific section Row 1 since 2013. I called June 8th and was told that Inventory was yet to be clarified and to call again in 2 weeks or they would call me if anything opened up. This is AFTER I initially called in mid May and was told to check again once they "have a better idea" when June comes around.

AFTER reading your post today, I called the Jets and was told that NO ONE has been upgraded yet because they are still in the process of organizing everything and that "people on those sites tend to say things which aren't true just to blow themselves up." I told him that we have a good community that is VERY diligent w/the seating process and a lot of info is shared. He maintained his position that NO ONE has been upgraded by the Jets yet.

So please, indulge me because I do feel like I'm being LIED TO by the Jets Tix dept. 

technically, moving anywhere in the same section is NOT considered an upgrade.  So if he moved from row 10 in 246a to row 1, it's not an upgrade. or from 246a to any other Mezz A.  Not an upgrade.  Just a location change. 

an upgrade would be 246a to a Mezz Club or to anything on the lower sidelines.  So in a sense they are not lying but playing a game of semantics.  

3 hours ago, adb280z said:

I'll wind up going to one game this year.  My daughters will want to go so I'll pick a game when the weather's nice.  

I think that Thursday night game they'll have to give away tickets.

I nominate the home opener against the Dolphins.  Probably the best chance to go to a cheap home opener in many years.  As a bonus, they will learn how to hate the Dolphins and their fans at the game. 

10 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

I have been calling every year for an upgrade to THAT specific section Row 1 since 2013. I called June 8th and was told that Inventory was yet to be clarified and to call again in 2 weeks or they would call me if anything opened up. This is AFTER I initially called in mid May and was told to check again once they "have a better idea" when June comes around.

They definitely lied to you. My rep is Nicole Arteca and she's great. We had talked about me moving my seats for a few weeks and she told me that the default inventory would hit at midnight Wednesday going into Thursday. She promised she'd call me Thursday to tell me what seats were available. She called me yesterday morning at 10:34am and I jumped at the seats in 246a as soon as she said first row. Idk who your rep is but if you feel you're being given bad info, call and ask for Nicole. She's awesome. You can also ask to have your rep changed. Good luck!!

9 hours ago, Dcat said:

technically, moving anywhere in the same section is NOT considered an upgrade.  So if he moved from row 10 in 246a to row 1, it's not an upgrade. or from 246a to any other Mezz A.  Not an upgrade.  Just a location change. 

an upgrade would be 246a to a Mezz Club or to anything on the lower sidelines.  So in a sense they are not lying but playing a game of semantics.  

Good point. I moved my seats from row 4 on the sunny side of the field to row 1 in 246a. I guess technically thats not an upgrade. Still, my advice would be to change your rep if you're getting bad info or being treated badly. This team should be kissing our beanbags for actually committing to this season. My rep is great but overall it seems the Jets customer service sucks.

2 hours ago, foxgt90 said:

They definitely lied to you. My rep is Nicole Arteca and she's great. We had talked about me moving my seats for a few weeks and she told me that the default inventory would hit at midnight Wednesday going into Thursday. She promised she'd call me Thursday to tell me what seats were available. She called me yesterday morning at 10:34am and I jumped at the seats in 246a as soon as she said first row. Idk who your rep is but if you feel you're being given bad info, call and ask for Nicole. She's awesome. You can also ask to have your rep changed. Good luck!!

Thank you. I greatly appreciate it. I called I just now and my guy is now out until Sunday and I asked and left a message for Nicole, but she was on the other line with a STH. 

Apparently my rep is the boss and "is a very busy man," that's what the rep who picked up the line when I called the General STH info line; same guy who told me YOU were most likely lying to "look cool" and that NO ONE has been switched around yet for new/ upgraded seats.  

Thanks again and a beer on me since you are near my section - I'll be the bitter guy giving you the evil eye since you got my coveted row - 

:)

11 hours ago, Dcat said:

I understand that point, and even accept the fact that someone may have higher seniority than I to get those seats, but what really irked me was the, now apparent, lie that NO STH has been upgraded/moved because they have not started that process. 

15 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

Thank you. I greatly appreciate it. I called I just now and my guy is now out until Sunday and I asked and left a message for Nicole, but she was on the other line with a STH. 

Apparently my rep is the boss and "is a very busy man," that's what the rep who picked up the line when I called the General STH info line; same guy who told me YOU were most likely lying to "look cool" and that NO ONE has been switched around yet for new/ upgraded seats.  

Thanks again and a beer on me since you are near my section - I'll be the bitter guy giving you the evil eye since you got my coveted row - 

We'll each buy a round. Im telling you, Nicole is great. She already called me again today to make sure I was all set. I think you'll like dealing with her. Hopefully, your current rep being "the boss" doesn't affect the way you get treated when they see you don't want to deal with him. 

8 minutes ago, foxgt90 said:

We'll each buy a round. Im telling you, Nicole is great. She already called me again today to make sure I was all set. I think you'll like dealing with her. Hopefully, your current rep being "the boss" doesn't affect the way you get treated when they see you don't want to deal with him. 

Cheers! 

Yeah, there may be some repercussions but, as they say: you never know what you may gain until you try.  Once again, sincerely appreciate the helpful info.

I don't even know who my rep is. I will try Nicole.

i totally get the Jets focus on bringing in new customers vs moving an existing one like me around with no immediate additional investment from me. That said, they really should balance the long term with the short term. I've been going for like 20 years. Past investment won't perfectly predict future investment, but they must be positively correlated, probably strongly. In other words, keep me happy so I keep buying more sh*t. Maybe upgrades, but also my tickets each year. It is expensive to acquire new customers vs. keeping your existing ones.

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 11:49 AM, Gas2No99 said:

Hope you made out well with Nicole. I just paid my invoice in full and had a question so I called her. I made sure to tell her that she might be getting a few more phone calls and requests than usual. She just laughed. Hope to see you all at the games this year!

Archived