Jump to content

Best quote today, the Jets are two years away from being two years away


johnnyjet
 Share

Recommended Posts

They're gonna' pick in the top three, and if this QB class is all it's made out to be, nobody is gonna' care they they're not winning anything in 2018 as long as the QB is playing like a potential franchise QB.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Two years away from being two years away from what?

Lets face it. Our team is cursed jinxed snakebit voodooed hexed.

Oh....and they have bad luck too.

Even if they get to pick a top QB next year he will probably get Bridgewatered.

I actually feel nervous going to the games nowadays like a piano or anvil or boulder might fall on my head while they are losing 24-3 in the first quarter.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/8/2017 at 6:21 AM, Kleckineau said:

Two years away from being two years away from what?

Lets face it. Our team is cursed jinxed snakebit voodooed hexed.

Oh....and they have bad luck too.

Even if they get to pick a top QB next year he will probably get Bridgewatered.

I actually feel nervous going to the games nowadays like a piano or anvil or boulder might fall on my head while they are losing 24-3 in the first quarter.

As long as you don't get hit by a flying lawnmower you're good. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Until this past season, the Raiders had a string of 13 seasons without a winning record.  Yet through it all, RaiderFan90210 stayed upbeat going into every single season.  Not sure what that proves but I do think there's a lesson there for us.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Until this past season, the Raiders had a string of 13 seasons without a winning record.  Yet through it all, RaiderFan90210 stayed upbeat going into every single season.  Not sure what that proves but I do think there's a lesson there for us.  

Hate Raider fans intensely? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I mean that's definitely true.  Suppose we get lucky and we strike it out of the park next year with a franchise qb.  It takes at the very least 3 years to teach them the ins and outs of the offense, and to get the supporting cast in place to start pushing playoffs.  

I mean its not like Wilson in Seattle, where the team had an amazing nucleus at almost every position and was just missing that last piece.  We have question marks in the 4 year timeframe at basically every single position other than DT.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Hael said:

I mean that's definitely true.  Suppose we get lucky and we strike it out of the park next year with a franchise qb.  It takes at the very least 3 years to teach them the ins and outs of the offense, and to get the supporting cast in place to start pushing playoffs.  

I mean its not like Wilson in Seattle, where the team had an amazing nucleus at almost every position and was just missing that last piece.  We have question marks in the 4 year timeframe at basically every single position other than DT.

I'm hoping we won't need to draft a Safety for a few years either.  But you never know...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...