Quaterback with terrible mechanics

tuffhand

To me this all boils down to coaching yet again. Football is one of the few sports where a good position coach can make or break a guy. I cannot say I have the slightest faith that this CS can coach Hack up correctly, do you? And that is a pity for the kid(s), I include Petty as well.

10 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

To me this all boils down to coaching yet again. Football is one of the few sports where a good position coach can make or break a guy. I cannot say I have the slightest faith that this CS can coach Hack up correctly, do you? And that is a pity for the kid(s), I include Petty as well.

Yes.

In discussing the Jets’ dire situation under center, Schefter chimed in saying new quarterback coach Jeremy Bates “is a quarterback guru and I think that he can do a lot of good for Christian Hackenberg” and continued, saying Bates is “the underrated, least talked about jets off-season acquisition so far”

http://beforeitsnews.com/sports/2017/04/schefter-jeremy-bates-is-jets-most-underrated-off-season-acquisition-2686275.html

That would be quarterbacks coach Jeremy Bates.

“Everybody is overlooking the Jets’ biggest quarterback acquisition this offseason, with that being Jeremy Bates,” Schefter said on the Rich Eisen Show Wednesday afternoon. “Jeremy Bates is a quarterback guru, and I think he can do a lot of good for Christian Hackenberg. If there is anybody that can revive or rescue his career that would be the guy and I think that they are optimistic.”

http://jetswire.usatoday.com/2017/04/07/adam-schefter-jets-qb-coach-can-rescue-christian-hackenberg/

14 hours ago, MTJ06 said:

Yes.

In discussing the Jets’ dire situation under center, Schefter chimed in saying new quarterback coach Jeremy Bates “is a quarterback guru and I think that he can do a lot of good for Christian Hackenberg” and continued, saying Bates is “the underrated, least talked about jets off-season acquisition so far”

http://beforeitsnews.com/sports/2017/04/schefter-jeremy-bates-is-jets-most-underrated-off-season-acquisition-2686275.html

That would be quarterbacks coach Jeremy Bates.

“Everybody is overlooking the Jets’ biggest quarterback acquisition this offseason, with that being Jeremy Bates,” Schefter said on the Rich Eisen Show Wednesday afternoon. “Jeremy Bates is a quarterback guru, and I think he can do a lot of good for Christian Hackenberg. If there is anybody that can revive or rescue his career that would be the guy and I think that they are optimistic.”

http://jetswire.usatoday.com/2017/04/07/adam-schefter-jets-qb-coach-can-rescue-christian-hackenberg/

good points.  i think that gailey was just not that motivated last season and his assistant coaches were taking his cue.  they should've been standing up to marshall and the other players instead letting things get out of control.

14 hours ago, ASH1962 said:

At least this year it appears the CS is willing to work with the QB's ,last year Gailey and Patullo seemed to be in self induced stasis regarding the youngsters. The grass isn't always greener but I'm hoping Bates is light years more instrumental than Patulo. 

Wow you guys really enjoy drinking that green coolaid huh, but ok. I will let you live your fantasy, just remember who our HC is. 

I rather think i'll choose to remember this post for next summer ... after we have gone 1-15 ... but the defense looks beefy and Bowles gets a 3 year extension heading into the draft with the number one pick. 

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Archived