Lorenzo Mauldin allegedly beats the sh*t out of 140lbs guy at the club because he spilled his drink on him

Matt39

1 hour ago, KRL said:

Two months after this alleged attack Mauldin was never charged or arrested???  Give me a break,

someone found out he was at the club and figured they would accuse him and hopefully get $$$ 

It's probably going to come out that he was with the guy that did the punching, and has the deep pockets.

I don't think he beat the guy up (I hope) but these guys got to realize they can't be continually putting themselves in these situations.  They have targets on them.  

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, what? April 2?

And we are just reading about this today?

Not a Mauldin fan, but wow, how can anyone put any credence into this?

I guess it is officially open season for the media to criticize and even "make up some $hit" on anything and everything to do with the NY Jets.

Just seems like too many negative incidents with Jets players. It's up to Bowles to reign these guys in. He didn't last year and the locker room was a sham. And it was reflected on the field. How many Dbs did we see out of position and badly beaten. And on offense you don't allow your starting Qb to throw 17 picks. If no discipline we need a new coach. And I haven't been one of these anti-Bowles advocates but he has to get it together. This team needs discipline on and off the field. 

Only thing that stops me from saying the accusations are complete BS is the extent of the damage to that dude's face.

Gotta' take a special kind of strength to shatter somebody's face with your fists.  I'd venture to gues very few people have that kind of power.

18 minutes ago, Obrien2Toon said:

So instead of taking Duke Johnson we traded down and got this bum and that olineman we cut already

I was banging on the table for Duke Johnson, but he hasn't been anything special or more warranted than Mauldin at this point in their respective careers. 

Duke's #s thru 2 seasons:

Rushing attempts: 177
Rushing yards: 737
Rushing average: 4.2
Receptions: 114
Receiving yards: 1,048
Total touchdowns:        3
Player stats at NFL.com

1 hour ago, AFJF said:

Only thing that stops me from saying the accusations are complete BS is the extent of the damage to that dude's face.

Gotta' take a special kind of strength to shatter somebody's face with your fists.  I'd venture to gues very few people have that kind of power.

There's no way you could take a full powershot from me...  And FYI, I can Squat over 500 lbs!!!!

7 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

I was banging on the table for Duke Johnson, but he hasn't been anything special or more warranted than Mauldin at this point in their respective careers. 

Player stats at NFL.com

I agree he hasn't had great seasons. But he's been productive for what they've used him for.

Over 500 yards receiving both years.

And would definitely rather have him than Mauldin and Harrison

for a team in transition and preaching character - this team sure has been in the headlines for negative things a lot this off season.  multiple PED suspensions, assault accuastions, poor management decisions.  looks like Macc is in over his head again.

April 2nd?  Hmmm.  Something fishy here. Why are we first hearing about it now?  Why no charges, arrests, publicly followed police investigations?  Why no Mehta, Cimini and others who would be all over this?  I'd imagine that most every club in Manhattan including the trendy Chelsea venues would have cameras.  This one has less credibility than the Revis false allegations did.

Have money..... will sue.

15 hours ago, KRL said:

Two months after this alleged attack Mauldin was never charged or arrested???  Give me a break,

someone found out he was at the club and figured they would accuse him and hopefully get $$$ 

The one thing that jumps out. Mauldin clearly exhibited some bad judgment, but without an arrest. sounds very fishy. 

14 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

Player stats at NFL.com

Mauldin had a decent rookie year and regressed like crazy last year. Maybe it's Bowles's fault but so far he's going to bustville unless he actually show he can rush the qb

Archived