Hearing from a very reliable source that...

section314

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

Colin Kaepernick has been blacklisted by the NFL.

SAR I

Colin Crapernick sucks. If he could play some team would take a chance on him . NFL teams want to win, and will make any excuse to sign a player with questionable character.  

If Ray Rice still could play, you bet your arse someone would have signed him.  He couldn't , and that's why he's coaching high school football.

19 minutes ago, thadude said:

I don't like Kaepernick either but are you really saying Hack and Petty are both better than him?

Maybe not , but both don't have the baggage Kapernick has.   How many games you winning with Crapernick than with those other Qb's.     Former NFL scout John Middlekauf ( big 49ers fan) , has seen every Pass Krapernick has ever thrown in the league.   He says despite what the Political correct crowd say , the only reason Crapernick hasn't been signed is because he isn't that good. All you have to look at the questionable character who were signed despite numerous incidents.( Raiders signed Aldon Smith because they thought he make them a better team.   You think if they thought Aldon Smith wasn't any good, they wouldn't have cut him by now.

3 hours ago, slats said:

The reuniting of the beards. Can't wait for Fitz' coup. 

It's more of a Fitz loop than a coup.  Right now, Tampa Bay is between 1 o'clock and 3 o'clock on the loop. But there can be no doubt, the cycle is inevitable and imminent.  

fitzpatrick.jpg?quality=100&w=650&h=749

The selective outrage that the NFL is showing over Kaepernick is astounding.  The same teams that sign wife beaters, drunks, addicts, and criminals are all thumbing their nose at Kaepernick.  He might not be a starting QB, but he's certainly just as good, if not better, than the majority of backups currently in the league.  Give me a break. 

http://nflarrest.com/#ByTeam

1 hour ago, ChuckkieB said:

The selective outrage that the NFL is showing over Kaepernick is astounding.  The same teams that sign wife beaters, drunks, addicts, and criminals are all thumbing their nose at Kaepernick.  He might not be a starting QB, but he's certainly just as good, if not better, than the majority of backups currently in the league.  Give me a break. 

http://nflarrest.com/#ByTeam

I am not saying it is right or wrong, but I think there are two things at work against Kaepernick.  

#1, it is a matter of being worth the trouble.  Kaepernick might not bring much trouble, but he will bring plenty of attention and press.  Is he worth it?  He's not very good.  Someone thought Greg Hardy was worth the trouble @better than a sack per game.  At 6 sacks per year?  Nobody wants any part of that Kracken lunatic.

2.  I think QB is a different animal.  When you have a guy that doesn't deserve to be on the field, you don't want someone the fans and the press will be clamoring for because they had a cup of coffee with success 3 years ago.  Think of when Vick and Tebow were here.  They were both probably better than some other backups (well, maybe not Tebow), but they were still terrible choices to have on the team.

32 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

I am not saying it is right or wrong, but I think there are two things at work against Kaepernick.  

#1, it is a matter of being worth the trouble.  Kaepernick might not bring much trouble, but he will bring plenty of attention and press.  Is he worth it?  He's not very good.  Someone thought Greg Hardy was worth the trouble @better than a sack per game.  At 6 sacks per year?  Nobody wants any part of that Kracken lunatic.

2.  I think QB is a different animal.  When you have a guy that doesn't deserve to be on the field, you don't want someone the fans and the press will be clamoring for because they had a cup of coffee with success 3 years ago.  Think of when Vick and Tebow were here.  They were both probably better than some other backups (well, maybe not Tebow), but they were still terrible choices to have on the team.

I agree.  If Kaepernick was still viewed as a starter, some team would have bit the bullet and signed him, baggage and all.  Selective outrage.......unless the guy can help you win games.

Archived