Decker to the Titans. One year deal.

T0mShane

1 minute ago, KRL said:

Good for him and particularly his wife, she's a country singer and that's where her industry is

And her good friend Carrie Underwood (wife of Nashville Predators captain Mike Fisher) also lives there.  However, he was left unprotected in the NHL expansion draft so there's a chance they'll both be in Vegas.

1 hour ago, RoadFan said:

Tennessee will win the AFCS with a 9-7 record. 

I don't see it. They have the Raiders, Seahawks, Ravens, Bengals, Steelers and Cardinals on the schedule, plus their division games.

15 minutes ago, Kevin L said:

I don't see it. They have the Raiders, Seahawks, Ravens, Bengals, Steelers and Cardinals on the schedule, plus their division games.

Colts have the same schedule, except they play the Broncos instead of the Raiders.

With Luck's shoulder still recovering, That division is wide open.

My prediction:

MacCagnan trades Sheldon Richardson to the DLine-needy Titans for Eric Decker's (most likely) 1 yr vet's minimum non-guaranteed contract and a 6th rounder by the mid-season deadline. 

5 hours ago, Tony MaC said:

Considering his wife and family in major decisions, going to a team that wanted him in a time of great flux, what a douche.

Terrible, isn't it?

Its always about the  wife with this douche. 
Bye

This is a classic example of what makes our fan base look like assholes .... wtf man ... Decker was a pro the entire time he was here ... i swear the name calling by some of the posters on this board really disgusts me. It's not just this post ... this one was the straw that broke the proverbial camels back for me.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

he needed to go.  He took the time to talk to reporters last year while hurt on who should be QB.  He must have been talking 100X more about it in the locker room to anyone who would listen.

We need hungry players that don't care who the QB is.

Petty won't care he is gone when he wins QB battle nor will Q, Anderson, and the rest.

6 hours ago, Dunnie said:

This is a classic example of what makes our fan base look like assholes .... wtf man ... Decker was a pro the entire time he was here ... i swear the name calling by some of the posters on this board really disgusts me. It's not just this post ... this one was the straw that broke the proverbial camels back for me.

Sorry donnie. 

Wash your vagina youll feel better honey

On a serious note:

A fan can like or dislike whoever they choose. Nobody owes you an apology. 

I never cared for decker because he came to the NY jets partially because of his wifes career. So ive read.....

He wasnt drafted by us nor does he have any love for ny. 

He was also a part of that fitz drama, which i didnt appreciate. 

Now his country singer wife will be near nashville. Good for her. 

I dont pray death to the guy, i just dont care for players with questioned motivation for signing. Plus its all so gay, so kardashianesque, this wife thing. Man the hell up.... 

On a serious note:
A fan can like or dislike whoever they choose. Nobody owes you an apology. 
I never cared for decker because he came to the NY jets partially because of his wifes career. So ive read.....
He wasnt drafted by us nor does he have any love for ny. 
He was also a part of that fitz drama, which i didnt appreciate. 
Now his country singer wife will be near nashville. Good for her. 
I dont pray death to the guy, i just dont care for players with questioned motivation for signing. Plus its all so gay, so kardashianesque, this wife thing. Man the hell up.... 

... a self indulgent rebuttal that completely missed my point ...

I can't help you if you feel the need to demean people that have done nothing to you ... and further ... have conducted themselves with integrity and professionalism - enhancing the team image .... unlike some of our home grown defensive linemen.

it's not about Man-ing up ... it's about being an adult. Name calling is for 1st graders.

Archived