let us see how long Mauldin Lasts now

SickJetFan

1 hour ago, varjet said:

I think there are alot of places for heteros in Chelsea, but I am thinking that the HLB with the 140 pound guy on champagne night was not one of them.

I did see that Kerry Rhodes did marry a woman relatively recently....

http://people.com/celebrity/nicky-whelan-kerry-rhodes-married-inside-wedding-details/

That's another thing, from description to picture, the dude who got dat work from 'Enzo just gives off that, um, funny vibe.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't take much internet sleuthing to find out that the club has both gay and regular events. The Circque Saturdays (as he was reported attending) are usually event headliners that are chock full of women. There is a pic of Mauldin with an odd crew on the page. Looks like Mauldin took out his #6 to the event and she brought her dorky brothers and one of their girlfriends.

http://www.cirquesaturday.com/gallery.html

2Q==

2 hours ago, varjet said:

I think there are alot of places for heteros in Chelsea, but I am thinking that the HLB with the 140 pound guy on champagne night was not one of them.

I did see that Kerry Rhodes did marry a woman relatively recently....

http://people.com/celebrity/nicky-whelan-kerry-rhodes-married-inside-wedding-details/

He also dated Whitney Cummings

Kerry+Rhodes+Whitney+Cummings+Howard+Ste

8 minutes ago, thadude said:

And if Rex was still here I'm so sure you'd be giving him a pass for this

I'm not a Rex lover nor have I ever said anything to indicate that I would give him a pass...you weren't even around the board when Rex was in charge. You just like to talk out of your ass 99% of the time huh?

6 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I'm not a Rex lover nor have I ever said anything to indicate that I would give him a pass...you weren't even around the board when Rex was in charge. You just like to talk out of your ass 99% of the time huh?

If Rex was here he'd be getting barbecued by the media and this messageboard for the hijinx Revis, Lee and now Mauldin have been involved with this offseason.  Mac and Bowles don't talk and fly under the radar so the lazy media doesn't care

2 minutes ago, thadude said:

If Rex was here he'd be getting barbecued by the media and this messageboard for the hijinx Revis, Lee and now Mauldin have been involved with this offseason.  Mac and Bowles don't talk and fly under the radar so the lazy media doesn't care

Anybody in their right mind wouldn't barbecue a coach/GM for something a player did on his off time. Team displine comes within the season not during a time when coaches and GM's have the least amount of contact with a player during the year. That's his off time and he screwed up. This is no inditement on any FO member. It's idiotic to even be making that argument. Just stop...

He drafted him

You are the epitome of an internet troll. Every single one of your posts are negative. Not once have you had anything positive to contribute. Go find another team to complain about. It's jackasses like you who ruin this board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, thadude said:

His three second round picks one is a ridiculously bad qb we coulda had three rounds later, a JAG WR(actually not even a JAG), and Calvin Pryor 2.0

If that's league average I want to know what's a bad nfl GM draft record

way to cherry pick

Archived