JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

This stinks to high hell.  Not sure where Nolder comes into play with myself as far as I am concerned.  I voted Hess based on Ape saying scum knows who's scum and who's town.  80 jumping all over it as if I'm reacting to Nolder is a little pingy.  (did I use that right?)  

80: My vote on Hess was sort of a joke, although I did want to put pressure on him and see how he responded. Also wanted to see if anyone was going to take what I said and run with it like it was a cop investigation. I'm glad no one here was stupid enough to take that bait. Your vote on the other hand lacks all context, as does your unvote. I am left to conclude that you joined a bandwagon and when it started to gain some scrutiny and melt away (my unvote) you decided it was better to jump ship than to stay. If I'm wrong then why don't you explain your vote on Hess in the first place. Random?

12 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

This stinks to high hell.  Not sure where Nolder comes into play with myself as far as I am concerned.  I voted Hess based on Ape saying scum knows who's scum and who's town.  80 jumping all over it as if I'm reacting to Nolder is a little pingy.  (did I use that right?)  

Sounds about right. I didn't read you as responding to me anyway. Otherwise I would have jumped on you for it.

2 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Comments on me and your voting record 

Not sure what you're referring to. Wish you'd expand on that, especially what you find off about my voting record.

But you're on vacation so don't make it a priority, just if you get the time.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Time to do a re-read of the game.  Ape has always talked about how meaningless chatter allows scum to hide nicely on D1.  So let's see who has been doing the best job of hiding in plain sight....

Um, I always talk about that?

42 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

JC and Nolder have been working the hardest to spur the game forward.  Hess and Crusher have been hitting my "town tells". 

Leelou and Nyn have had basically all joke posts so they have to go in the null pile for now.

Hard to get a read on the Ape at the moment.  And not willing to throw Verbal or Smash in with the town just yet.

I should hope so. 

26 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Really? That was a joke, brah... 

22 minutes ago, HessStation said:

UNVOTE vote Ape

You seem like an electric shaver sort of guy, the kind that lets all the stubble fall into his low-end wrinkle free, short-sleeved dress shirt, then doesn't clean it out until he's sitting on the office crapper and all the stubble covers the seat for the next guy. 

43 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Any reason why I'm scum 80 and Crusher other than my half hearted joke of a vote for Hess to get the game going?

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Really? That was a joke, brah...

Which is why I stated earlier that the vote was not a serious one.  

38 minutes ago, Nolder said:

80: My vote on Hess was sort of a joke, although I did want to put pressure on him and see how he responded. Also wanted to see if anyone was going to take what I said and run with it like it was a cop investigation. I'm glad no one here was stupid enough to take that bait. Your vote on the other hand lacks all context, as does your unvote. I am left to conclude that you joined a bandwagon and when it started to gain some scrutiny and melt away (my unvote) you decided it was better to jump ship than to stay. If I'm wrong then why don't you explain your vote on Hess in the first place. Random?

I jumped on to see what would happen.  I jumped off once you unvoted, thus ending the "reaction test". 

1 hour ago, BallinPB said:

Nothing to do with Nolder.

1 hour ago, BallinPB said:

Any reason why I'm scum 80 and Crusher other than my half hearted joke of a vote for Hess to get the game going?

50 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I'll accept this explanation.

Unvote vote DPR

5 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I would like to hear more about DPR.  Am I missing anything besides the opportunistic vote?  I'm going to have to read again later.  

This post:

On 6/23/2017 at 4:31 PM, D P R said:

Wow, look at the JC vote - that doesn't stick out at all. Heh

I've been searching for some great gifs to use when necessary for the game.  I've got a bunch on reserve.  This isnt a gif nor do I see a point where I'll use this picture.  So just enjoy.  The face + the t-shirt?  Too much

tumblr_maq00tZBf61qfq1lno1_400.jpg

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

I've been searching for some great gifs to use when necessary for the game.  I've got a bunch on reserve.  This isnt a gif nor do I see a point where I'll use this picture.  So just enjoy.  The face + the t-shirt?  Too much

tumblr_maq00tZBf61qfq1lno1_400.jpg

Oh for 80; "gimme head" means receiving oral sex also commonly known as a blow job.  Doesnt necessarily have to be the opposite sex.  Head is head.  I like calling them blowies, personally.  Blowies are great! 

The "Till I"m dead" - he is basically saying, I'll take a blow job all day long till I die because they're awesome.

Carry on...

• Upvote 4

42 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You seem like an electric shaver sort of guy, the kind that lets all the stubble fall into his low-end wrinkle free, short-sleeved dress shirt, then doesn't clean it out until he's sitting on the office crapper and all the stubble covers the seat for the next guy. 

Times like these I'm happy to be an outdoor pooper. 

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Oh for 80; "gimme head" means receiving oral sex also commonly known as a blow job.  Doesnt necessarily have to be the opposite sex.  Head is head.  I like calling them blowies, personally.  Blowies are great! 

The "Till I"m dead" - he is basically saying, I'll take a blow job all day long till I die because they're awesome.

Carry on...

I'm guessing you watched Californicatiion.