JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

11 minutes ago, JiF said:

Oh for 80; "gimme head" means receiving oral sex also commonly known as a blow job.  Doesnt necessarily have to be the opposite sex.  Head is head.  I like calling them blowies, personally.  Blowies are great! 

The "Till I"m dead" - he is basically saying, I'll take a blow job all day long till I die because they're awesome.

Carry on...

Thanks I was sitting there like

caddff1c030727d1d01e9b0760cceb2c.jpg

55 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I would like to hear more about DPR.  Am I missing anything besides the opportunistic vote?  I'm going to have to read again later.  

Well when he was a young lad sailing the seven seas, just a boatswain at the time, he hadn't yet developed a taste for rum or adventure for that matter but that soon changed as all things must...

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I'm content to sit back, watch 80/Ballin/Nolder all out-derp each other, while Hess realizes that nobody thinks he's brilliant except CTM, and that's only because CTM wants to wear his skin as clothing.

Sounds like you think all 4 of us are town. 

17 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I'm content to sit back, watch 80/Ballin/Nolder all out-derp each other, while Hess realizes that nobody thinks he's brilliant except CTM, and that's only because CTM wants to wear his skin as clothing.

I naturally exude confidence not my fault 

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Well when he was a young lad sailing the seven seas, just a boatswain at the time, he hadn't yet developed a taste for rum or adventure for that matter but that soon changed as all things must...

Tell the shark story next I LOVE the shark story.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JiF said:

I saw a few episodes but I was not a religious watcher of the show.

Oh. Just the first place I ever heard the term. tried watching it like three different times. Then I was home after an outpatient procedure and binge watched season 1. Top 10 favorite series of all time. Give it a chance. 

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

Ok. Why was my unvote your catalyst for unvoting?

Because I felt my vote would be better served elsewhere once you gave people no more reason to latch on to your fake guilty on Hess.  I wasn't sure who I wanted to vote next, hence my subsequent re-read. 

Seemed fairly simple to me at the time. 

2 hours ago, HessStation said:

So Ape, Smash and Verb are scum and 80 is the SK. Interesting 

Meh, 80 has put his town charm on. Don't mean shit. All I need is one post to nail that bitch. 

Ape is embracing his inner Sharrow. Started it last game. Caught quick nuance on Leeroy day 1. If he survives to day 3 it's time to worry. Till then I find it fascinating. Like Eva-Fucking-Lution. 

Smash is basically Amelia Earhart till end game  So there's that. 

Verb is banging some dude in the keester named Saint Thomas. Always thought Of Verb as a catcher. 

Pirate is being his goofy weirdo self. Blurting out nonsense in between sips of booze. If it continues we look at him. Where there is smoke there is fire with that one. 

Hess. Rain Manning teh fuck out the thread. If he has a gun he is more dangerous than scum. From what I see this is Hess town play. If scum he will become less sincere with his rantings. 

Jetscode. Fresh out of retirement. Eager to play. Playing like he would as town but time will tell. Easy read for me later on. Not 80 easy but easy. 

I'm tired. Your welcome. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Meh, 80 has put his town charm on. Don't mean shit. All I need is one post to nail that bitch. 

Ape is embracing his inner Sharrow. Started it last game. Caught quick nuance on Leeroy day 1. If he survives to day 3 it's time to worry. Till then I find it fascinating. Like Eva-Fucking-Lution. 

Smash is basically Amelia Earhart till end game  So there's that. 

Verb is banging some dude in the keester named Saint Thomas. Always thought Of Verb as a catcher. 

Pirate is being his goofy weirdo self. Blurting out nonsense in between sips of booze. If it continues we look at him. Where there is smoke there is fire with that one. 

Hess. Rain Manning teh fuck out the thread. If he has a gun he is more dangerous than scum. From what I see this is Hess town play. If scum he will become less sincere with his rantings. 

Jetscode. Fresh out of retirement. Eager to play. Playing like he would as town but time will tell. Easy read for me later on. Not 80 easy but easy. 

I'm tired. Your welcome. 

Oh yeah. Bunny she yummy. 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Because I felt my vote would be better served elsewhere once you gave people no more reason to latch on to your fake guilty on Hess.  I wasn't sure who I wanted to vote next, hence my subsequent re-read. 

Seemed fairly simple to me at the time. 

Mmmm. Makes sense but I'm not sure if I believe you or not.

We got until tomorrow morning so I'll sit on it for now I guess.

Unvote

18 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Speaking of which, this vote isn't aging well.

Got anything new for us?

I should, but I won't lie. I have only skimmed today. I'm waiting on the ad situation to be fixed on mobile, which I think Max said was today. I'll have to check my message. Long story short, I've been getting an annoying ad that keeps directing me away from the page so I've only read in short spurts. 

Deadline is in the morning? 

Nolder and 80 for the DerpDuo.

Nolder's had a boner for me for gaaaammmmees now - he's trying to gin up something out of my joke vote and comment and 80 must think its sexy because he's going for it. One or the other is teh scum. 

Vote Nolder for coming out of the gate like that. 

26 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I should, but I won't lie. I have only skimmed today. I'm waiting on the ad situation to be fixed on mobile, which I think Max said was today. I'll have to check my message. Long story short, I've been getting an annoying ad that keeps directing me away from the page so I've only read in short spurts. 

Deadline is in the morning? 

Ah, I rarely check in on mobile so I didn't even know there was an issue.

Yeah deadline tomorrow morning. 10AM

11 minutes ago, D P R said:

Nolder and 80 for the DerpDuo.

Nolder's had a boner for me for gaaaammmmees now - he's trying to gin up something out of my joke vote and comment and 80 must think its sexy because he's going for it. One or the other is teh scum. 

Vote Nolder for coming out of the gate like that. 

Would this technically be considered an OMGUS vote even though I'm not voting him anymore?

Regardless this just comes off as normal defensiveness, lashing out at anyone who's mentioned him.

Could be a town or scum reaction I'm not going to read any more into it than that for now.

7 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Would this technically be considered an OMGUS vote even though I'm not voting him anymore?

Regardless this just comes off as normal defensiveness, lashing out at anyone who's mentioned him.

Could be a town or scum reaction I'm not going to read any more into it than that for now.

LOL- nothing like striking a nerve on D1.