JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Sounds like you think all 4 of us are town. 

No. It's sounds like I think you're all derp. This spin, and what you're suggesting is gross.

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Keep calm and follow me to victory. 

Gross. Over-hamming on townie-ness.

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

About 17 hours to the deadline and we've got 7 different players getting voted and 3 people who are currently not voting.  Some consolidation would be good. 

Gross. Deadline mongering and more uber townie display. This is JN we always run it to the deadline. 

1 hour ago, D P R said:

Nolder and 80 for the DerpDuo.

Nolder's had a boner for me for gaaaammmmees now - he's trying to gin up something out of my joke vote and comment and 80 must think its sexy because he's going for it. One or the other is teh scum. 

Vote Nolder for coming out of the gate like that. 

lol, damn you are an easy read.

DPR needs s narrative here to make his vote seem non-bullsh*t. Follows it with illogical promise that 1 of 2 are scum, which is classic scum leading.

unvote vote dpr

59 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

lol, damn you are an easy read.

DPR needs s narrative here to make his vote seem non-bullsh*t. Follows it with illogical promise that 1 of 2 are scum, which is classic scum leading.

unvote vote dpr

As opposed to your magically nuanced ability to hop a train before deadline. Another classic scum technique... I don't have an opinion about your slot yet - I need to see which way the emo wind blows first. But I will give you a dollar for a dry rub.

33 minutes ago, D P R said:

As opposed to your magically nuanced ability to hop a train before deadline. Another classic scum technique... I don't have an opinion about your slot yet - I need to see which way the emo wind blows first. But I will give you a dollar for a dry rub.

Non-committal accusation as omgus... and further narrative to paint what I'm doing in a scummy light.

You are the most over-rated bad guy in mafia. 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yeah and sometimes we have no competing train(s) and it ends badly. Calling for consolidation is not "deadline mongering".

Yes it is, when it's the day before. Jagofff.

Take credit, you were slightly less blatant than DPR.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

It's a 10 am deadline. If it was an afternoon/evening deadline your point would make sense.

You're over-defending... and also beholden to years of meta as "80, the dopey ass who does illogical crap to hurt the town for laughs" - so, whimpering about the deadline a day early is disgusting.

if you want to keep rationalizing it, go ahead. I've proven my point.

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

My vote has been on DPR.  I'm responding to you because you're quoting my posts. 

I didn't ask where your vote was. I asked what you thought about my case.

Me quoting you doesn't have anything to do with why you keep responding. 

54 minutes ago, D P R said:

I didn't think he was serious, but when 80 latched on, Nom never came back and said he wasn't - bad form.

Is that really your reason?

hahaha, it's good that we have new folks trying out the game for the first time....

1 hour ago, D P R said:

Nolder pushed early on - tried to make something over a joke vote and a joke post I made. 

Hahaha what a bad liar you are.

You make great games but you are such an easy read when scum it's like shooting fish in a barrel with a tomahawk missile.

You were not joking in any way shape or form. Adding "heh" to your post does not make it a joke and pointing out the obvious is not all that useful...unless you intend to influence people which is what I believe is exactly what you were doing. Now all I gotta figure out is if JC is your partner or if you were attempting to leave a false trail.

Regardless, you're caught.

Any last words?

Vote DPR

5 hours ago, D P R said:

LOL- nothing like striking a nerve on D1.

unvote

vote dpr

I'm not even paying attention cause im busy and you still look off from skimming. Had my heart set on blind lynching verbal again but this will do :-P

Nol - Moving along at a good pace, questions all feel right. Town lean

Crushlove - I want to believe he is town

80 - has spent way too much time on the Champions site. Scum lean due to brashness

Hess - Hess can be town. For now.  

Wesssss - Already voted for him once, could vote again. All votes seem to be reactionary. Nothing coming from him actually hunting

Ape - reserving judgement until D2

Smash - Seems comfortable and posting, townie vibes 

Honey - On vacation - null. Hon, when you get a chance, look at things going on in the game not mentioning you. Like Ballin or 80. 

Nyn - not really enough game content yet. Null

Ballin - Parked his vote on JC. Meh. Moved to Hess when Hess was in the lead and made him L-3. Not sure if not enough experience in the game or scummy. Could vote here

JC - What does the magic 8 ball tell you? 

Willing to vote 80, Wessssssss, and Ballin today. 

unvote, vote 80 

6 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Is that really your reason?

hahaha, it's good that we have new folks trying out the game for the first time....

It really is. Nol pushing the joke-vote case on me is the current highlight of D1. 

On 6/22/2017 at 0:11 PM, Nolder said:

Is that some kind of sick role claim?

Here we are - this is Nol's first comment to Verb

On 6/22/2017 at 2:29 PM, D P R said:

Vote Nolder

Rolefisher.

Sooner rather than later. 

Hope you like empty bottles. 

Throw in a lifted eyebrow and that's an exact quote of what I said earlier this morning.

Here's my joke vote that Not says wasn't a joke vote (which I guess means Verb might really be the corpse-skull-****er this game...) 

On 6/22/2017 at 2:35 PM, Nolder said:

Vote DPR

Opportunist.

Here's Nol's response that I initially took to be a return joke vote. 

On 6/23/2017 at 8:30 AM, Nolder said:

Found the Jock.

Unvote Vote Nyn

Then Now moves to Nyn. Looks like another joke vote to me. 

On 6/23/2017 at 3:47 PM, JiF said:

Official Vote Count:

Ballin (1) - Crushlove 

JC (3) - Ballin, Hess, Verb

Nyn (2) - Nolder, JC

DPR (1) - Leelou

Hess (1) - DPR 

Ape (2) - Nyn, Smash

With 12 players, it takes 7 votes to remove from campus

The infamous vote count.

On 6/23/2017 at 4:31 PM, D P R said:

Wow, look at the JC vote - that doesn't stick out at all. Heh

The smoking gun - look closely at the hidden meanings here... 

On 6/23/2017 at 5:14 PM, Nolder said:

Nudging.

That's ping number two.

Unvote Vote DPR

This is where Nom jumps back on my train, which looks like he's getting serious. Turns out he was the whole time. How 'bout that sh*t? 

6 hours ago, Nolder said:

Hahaha what a bad liar you are.

You make great games but you are such an easy read when scum it's like shooting fish in a barrel with a tomahawk missile.

You were not joking in any way shape or form. Adding "heh" to your post does not make it a joke and pointing out the obvious is not all that useful...unless you intend to influence people which is what I believe is exactly what you were doing. Now all I gotta figure out is if JC is your partner or if you were attempting to leave a false trail.

Regardless, you're caught.

Any last words?

Vote DPR

Aaaannd the slammer... Evidently I'm caught. 

My vote on you was obviously a joke vote. 

My comment about the vote was obvious snark.

You've been chasing me for multiple games now with the "influencing people" bit. I need to post your quote from DM - the opportunists will love it. 

Here we go - Nol's quote about me from a few games ago when he was pushing the same bs case:

"He's like wormtongue from lord of the rings, he is not ineffective at what he does and it will drive the town into chaos." 

1 minute ago, D P R said:

Here we go - Nol's quote about me from a few games ago when he was pushing the same bs case:

"He's like wormtongue from lord of the rings, he is not ineffective at what he does and it will drive the town into chaos." 

Was he scum?

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

Was he scum?

I gotta find which game it was from - I got the quote from my sig. But he started it all after a game I was scum in (maybe 3p) and now he pushes it every game. 

17 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I just realized Smash was voting me. I guess that makes me OMGUS! Awesome, this will be great for my narrative...

nah you know my vote was an early joke vote .... I kind of like the new Ape style its less Idiot and a little more moron. fun stuff.

All bullsh*t aside I'm liking Nyn for scum this game shes really not contributing much in the way of content just not like her IMHO

Unvote Ape Vote NYN

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

nah you know my vote was an early joke vote .... I kind of like the new Ape style its less Idiot and a little more moron. fun stuff.

All bullsh*t aside I'm liking Nyn for scum this game shes really not contributing much in the way of content just not like her IMHO

Unvote Ape Vote NYN

Im in a militiary drill posting when i have a spare moment and a signal. So gfy

• Upvote 2