JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

6 hours ago, Nolder said:

I asked my grandfather about his war time experience. I asked my grandmother (other side) her experience. I asked a cousin that was in the marines what it was like. None of them wanted to talk about it.

Maybe they just don't like you

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, D P R said:

Well that's not tremendously helpful for the younger gens. The idea is that each generation passes along what they've learned to the next so that progress can be made and mistakes can be avoided. 

/shrug I got youtube for that.

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

I have all of my grandfather's medals, his army knife, and a Japanese flag he took from Pearl Harbor.

I wish I had my grandfather's war stuff. I don't know what happened to it.

I kind of assume my uncle took possession of it since he was the only son but for all I know he and my mom and aunts just threw it away when he died.

10 hours ago, The Crusher said:

When I was a young lad men were men and cigarette smoking was good for you. Seat belts were for decoration only and only retards wore helmets riding a bike. If you sucked at sports everyone made fun of you till you got better and if you didn't your father ignored you and blamed your mother. Strangers were people in the neighborhood that would rat you out to your parents if you did something wrong. They didn't kidnap you bang you in the ass and discard your body in a swamp half burnt in Florida. Grand pappy had grossly disfigured faded tats from the Great War and when you asked him what the figure is he stared at you with glossed over eyes and told you to get him a beer. Telephones were in houses and booths. Not in your pocket or on your wrist. Bruce Jenner was an American hero and he still peed standing up. If you liked a girl you walked up and told her, then she looked at you in horror, ran away. Then you thought to yourself, " wow she really likes me." Eventually you would take her to a movie and she would kiss you goodnight and you had to walk home bent over because boners have no conscious or off switch for that matter. Spank material was precious and very hard to find. Unmixing HBO channels as you squint to see a little nipple was a popular go to. Stealing your uncles or fathers Playboys, Penthouse or a hustlers and then wondering why most of the pages were stuck together. Until that magical day you realize, oh damn, jizm is basically elmers glue that flies out after you shake the bottle for six minutes. Nowadays a kid can type in anything and in 60 seconds learn more about teh sex than we did in ten years. So **** you and your modern world and values. I'm gonna smoke a cigarette and spank to three is company re-runs. Come on .. don't act like you never did. 

6 minutes?  My god.  Your poor penis.