JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

2 hours ago, Nolder said:

Is that some kind of sick role claim?

Vote Nolder

Rolefisher.

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

why you want the left overs ? Sorry I promised them to the idiot Pirrate to enhance his drinking experience.

Sooner rather than later. 

59 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I'll take the leftovers.  

Hope you like empty bottles. 

57 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I may or may not have a missile.

Throw in a lifted eyebrow and that's an exact quote of what I said earlier this morning.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Nope. He is a 6'2" 305 lb nerd. It's really funny actually. His brother , little Sal would always say that all of Baby Crushers friends would have been bullied in high school not for him. His best friend Michael was president of the robotics club. His boy Jared graduated Valedictorian. Now his friend Chris Warren is like Baby Crusher, nerd dusquised as an athlete. All four of those dorky bastards went to awesome-com in DC last weekend. Stayed at my house and gang banged my refrigerator. Baby Crusher spent $200 of my hard earned money to meet Stan Lee. His friend Chris, is interesting kid, should be starting running back at Texas this year. They played youth ball together. They both looked liked twenty something playing with twelve year olds. Chris' mom would yell "Love you baby " as he rushed for 400 yards a game in youth ball.  Haha

Millennials don't really do the jock/nerd thing. They're all trying to be everything at once. Like they are the only unique humanoid in existence.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Millennials don't really do the jock/nerd thing. They're all trying to be everything at once. Like they are the only unique humanoid in existence.

Someone recently tried to tell me I was a Millennial. :/ 

2 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I was born in '87 so I guess I'm a millennial.  When I went to high school there were still jocks and nerds however.  

Of course, but the lines drawn between them are nothing now like they were in the 80's. 

The shift started in the 90's with Gen-Xers. The jocks suddenly wanted to be more like the "cool" nerds who were into the good music, wearing clothes that weren't from teh gap, and so on... the groups started borrowing from each other. 

Which is where you get a 300lb football playing nerd for baby crusher.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Of course, but the lines drawn between them are nothing now like they were in the 80's. 

The shift started in the 90's with Gen-Xers. The jocks suddenly wanted to be more like the "cool" nerds who were into the good music, wearing clothes that weren't from teh gap, and so on... the groups started borrowing from each other. 

Which is where you get a 300lb football playing nerd for baby crusher.

I see all the high school kids now are into the really tight clothing.  When I was in high school int he early '00's, baggy was the thing that was in.  I'm not even sure how kids really even learn anything anymore.  I would just have my smart phone out and google everything.  

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

As long as they don't kill anyone, knock anyone up or get popped for DWI Im good. I gave up trying to understand my boys the day they graduated high school. Now they gotta take their bumps and figure it out like I did.  Of course I hope with less nights in jail and less trips to the emergency room.  Fingers crossed.

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I see all the high school kids now are into the really tight clothing.  When I was in high school int he early '00's, baggy was the thing that was in.  I'm not even sure how kids really even learn anything anymore.  I would just have my smart phone out and google everything.  

I graduated in 2000, and people were wearing baggy pants and wallet chains when I was in school. We had a lot of dorks, jocks, and goths.