JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

Yeah.

ive been asking how much he's played multiple times and that's the first time anyone has answered.

i think it takes 3 games to get it. Maybe around 7 or 8 to really get it i.e. Wifom' etc.

if that's true I don't think he has an excuse.

tbf I never heard him use that excuse as noob, I've mentioned it a bunch this game tho.

No I was actually calling him a noob I didn't mean he said it. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Ballin asked about the deadline then disappeared.  Not sure if we're every going to get a re-read from him.

I hope he's not being pu$$y scum.  That would be disappointing. 

well he very well might be because I have seen him in here numerous times and hes contributed nothing even when he was the topic of conversation. 

36 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

80 is starting to make some sense maybe he is truly being blocked. JC was posting some things earlier that really got me thinking more about him because it really seemed he was cherry picking just to piss me off . It was not making sense. He's been all over the place on his reads that he claimed were Ape and 80 then all of a sudden on a reread of the same pages that formed those opinions he turned to me based on my back and forth with Ape.

I'm leaning away from 80 and Ape now and Im thinking I need to re think my stance.

CTM has been very Meh to me and I dont know how to read him right now but in all honesty I have not gone back to do a re read on him.

Wait wut?

So, 80 who you have ranted and raved is lying from the start - is not telling the truth?

And you're re-thinking me as scum - and all the commentary about how DPR and I were faking, and the anti-logic booble-gobble that you've been pooping all over?

The "Smash is on pain killers" wifom is the only thing that's got me confused about you. Otherwise I'd go all-in on you being scum.

@CTM take a look at this from JC:

34 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So you're of the opinion that it's POSSIBLE all of these can be town if I'm town as well? 

Nolder (6) - Verb, CTM, Hess, JC, Smash, Leelou

28 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Good wagon-noimcs here.  Doubtful the four of us are town.  

If I'm not making sense then why does JC agree with me?

Either I make sense, and JC gets it.

OR, JC is scummy, and you should probably go after him, no?

38 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Just posted the VC's available.  My train dwindled down to 2.  Ballin was the only one who stuck with it.  Known townies Leelou and Nolder moved off of me. 

So your only options for scum on my train would be Ballin.  Maybe Smash. 

36 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Thing is, Smash and Ballin were voting me for reasons that made sense.  Smash had oodles of chances to hammer Nolder and didn't.  Ballin, as scum could have easily been directed to hammer me by his teammates but never did.

That's why I don't think it's likely Smash or Ballin are scum.

That leaves the Nolder train to look at in my mind.

Obviously, if you guys are adamant that I'm scum, all of this analysis is moot and you'll just vote me.  But if you're willing to trust that I'm town, is there anything I'm stating that doesn't make sense?

It's all moot because you void logic by making biased assumptions.

On 6/29/2017 at 3:39 PM, JiF said:

Official Vote Count:

80 (5) - Smash, DPR, Nol, Leelou, Ballin

DPR (3) - Nyn, 80, Hess

Nol (4) - Verb, JC, Ape, CTM

With 12 players, it takes 7 votes to remove from campus.  Deadline 4pm today.

On 6/29/2017 at 3:40 PM, HessStation said:

UNVOTE vote nol

here you go ape, i'll find your post where you included Hess in thinking DPR got to lynch range next..

but this was it for hess before deadline, i think  (still rereading), moves from scum to doctor and then disappears 20 minutes out of deadline

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I hope he's not being pu$$y scum.  That would be disappointing. 

this, verbal seems to want back in, maybe a repalcement, reread then we can blind lynch him again?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

OR, JC is scummy, and you should be going after him right now. 

JC has been all over the damn map ...its obvious if you read his posts 

I don't like him at this stage at all and its why I kept pushing him to give me reasons and he came up with a lot of sh*t if you read the last few pages of our back and forth. he kept using Ape quotes nothing with any basis just our little argument  and nothing of his own to point fingers at me when the entire game he was pointing at Ape and 80 Makes no sense at all NONE

JC Ballin are my top two at this stage so I'm gonna vote JC 

I can go ballin as well but I feel stronger about JC

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

OR, JC is scummy, and you should probably go after him, no?

dude how illogical can you get, JC can be scum or town on the right path or lost town or you could be town and your analysis might have more merit  or you could be town and your analysis isn't worth squat  .. the fact JC complimented a portion of your analysis doesn't narrow down all any of these options.. 

Just now, CTM said:

dude how illogical can you get, JC can be scum or town on the right path or lost town or you could be town and your analysis might have more merit  or you could be town and your analysis isn't worth squat  .. the fact JC complimented a portion of your analysis doesn't narrow down all any of these options.. 

JC is buddying up

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

In short, you should not think I'm just being stupid and at the same time "feel good" about JC.

Look forward to hearing your thoughts there. 

I feel ok about JC because of his reread last night, I thought his good wagonomics post was curious and didn't make sense but it didn't diminish his posts from lat night.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

I feel ok about JC because of his reread last night, I thought his good wagonomics post was curious and didn't make sense but it didn't diminish his posts from lat night.

his posts from last night stunk on ice WTF are you talking about ? he was using everyone else's opinions but his own simpl;y because his own were all over Ape and 80 the entire damn game. Its his way of flailing all over the damn place. 

Still keeping my vote on JC.  Even if everything I've stated about the trains are illogical and wrong, he still sticks out as scummy in the end.  JC/CTM/Ballin is my scum pool.  Highly doubtful I'll be convinced to vote anyone outside of that trio today. 

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

here you go ape, i'll find your post where you included Hess in thinking DPR got to lynch range next..

but this was it for hess before deadline, i think  (still rereading), moves from scum to doctor and then disappears 20 minutes out of deadline

TBH I didn't like Ballin's vote, thought for sure it was gonna be Dpr for 3 way tie. 

As stated in thread I wanted competing trains D1. In retro that def looks bad.

13 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Wait wut?

So, 80 who you have ranted and raved is lying from the start - is not telling the truth?

And you're re-thinking me as scum - and all the commentary about how DPR and I were faking, and the anti-logic booble-gobble that you've been pooping all over?

The "Smash is on pain killers" wifom is the only thing that's got me confused about you. Otherwise I'd go all-in on you being scum.

Im guessing this mess is riddled with typo's right ? Funny how if I change my mind its OMFG its Smash but anything from you on JC a guy who has been calling you and 80 scum the entire game ?

On 6/29/2017 at 3:54 PM, JiF said:

Official Vote Count:

80 (4) - Smash, DPR, Nol, Ballin

DPR (2) - Nyn, 80

Nol (5) - Verb, Ape, CTM, Hess, Leelou

This is all the posts related to attempted CFD to DPR..

On 6/29/2017 at 3:55 PM, Integrity28 said:

@Jetscode1 @Jetsfan80 CFD to DPR?

5 minutes from Deadline Ape starts

On 6/29/2017 at 3:56 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Since my vote on DPR is worthless now I can get behind this.

Unvote vote Ballin

On 6/29/2017 at 3:56 PM, Leelou said:

Unvote vote Ballin

80/leelou go ballin instead

On 6/29/2017 at 3:56 PM, Integrity28 said:

DPR or bust.

ape steers back

On 6/29/2017 at 3:58 PM, Leelou said:

Fine. Go

unvote vote dpr

leelou agrees with ape

On 6/29/2017 at 3:58 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Vote Nolder

JC drops nolder

On 6/29/2017 at 3:58 PM, Integrity28 said:

unvote vote dpr

ape dpr

On 6/29/2017 at 3:58 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

unvote vote DPR

80 follows.. DPR now has 4 votes, so l-3 with < 2 minutes left.. he was not a realistic lynch candidate

On 6/29/2017 at 3:54 PM, JiF said:

Official Vote Count:

DPR (2) - Nyn, 80

On 6/29/2017 at 3:55 PM, JiF said:

5 MINUTES!!!!

On 6/29/2017 at 3:56 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Since my vote on DPR is worthless now I can get behind this.

Unvote vote Ballin

DPR (1) - Nyn [80 jumped off DPR]

Ballin (1) - 80

On 6/29/2017 at 3:56 PM, Leelou said:

Unvote vote Ballin

DPR (1) - Nyn

Nol (4) - Verb, Ape, CTM, Hess

Balling (2) - 80, Leelou [Leelou moved off Nolder]

On 6/29/2017 at 3:58 PM, Leelou said:

Fine. Go

unvote vote dpr

DPR (2) - Nyn, Leelou [Leelou moved off Balling]

Balling (1) - 80

Vote Nolder

DPR (2) - Nyn, Leelou 

Nol (5) - Verb, Ape, CTM, Hess, JC [JC had been unvoted, need to see who he was on previous]

Balling (1) - 80

unvote vote dpr

DPR (3) - Nyn, Leelou, Ape [Ape moved off Nolder]

Nol (4) - Verb, CTM, Hess, JC

Balling (1) - 80

On 6/29/2017 at 3:58 PM, CTM said:

just caught up.. buffoonery if this goes to random.

Aware of what's going on - in thread.

On 6/29/2017 at 3:58 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

unvote vote DPR

DPR (4) - Nyn, Leelou, Ape, 80 [80 moved off Ballin]

vote dpr 

Me telling CTM to vote DPR, because: momentum was there + my fave suspect.

On 6/29/2017 at 3:58 PM, Nolder said:

You'll never know if you don't try.

Unvote Vote Ape

Derp.

On 6/29/2017 at 3:59 PM, CTM said:

of i get it with the random we'll have another emo

Still in thread, critiquing, rather than helping towards DPR momentum.

On 6/29/2017 at 3:59 PM, Nolder said:

I will not be voting DPR.

I made a deal with him and I'm sticking by that.

Derp.

On 6/29/2017 at 3:59 PM, Integrity28 said:

with 1 minute on the clock, dirty ******* bastid

On 6/29/2017 at 3:59 PM, Smashmouth said:

Ok good unvote vote Nolder

Sorry but this is stupid l;ogic if you have a PR and cant have the decency to stay alive and get a sliver of good out of the role then your a worse tthreat to town than ******* scum.

80 (3) - DPR, Nol, Ballin

DPR (4) - Nyn, Leelou, Ape, 80 

Nol (5) - Verb, CTM, Hess, JC, Smash [Smash moved off 80]

CTM and Smash both in-thread around deadline, either choose to ignore move to DPR or choose to vote elsewhere other than DPR. While 80 was the only person to leave DPRs train in the 5 minute window to deadline.

On 6/29/2017 at 3:57 PM, Integrity28 said:

Funniest move would be to lynch CTM after he just did that whole re-read.

You should have mentioned this 10 minutes ago.  like serious.

On 6/29/2017 at 3:59 PM, CTM said:

of i get it with the random we'll have another emo

On 6/29/2017 at 4:00 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

@JiF can you "randomly" lynch CTM please?  Thanks in advance.

this is 4 people openly joking about how funny it would be for me to die just after doing the long reread.. one of whom was 80 himself.

Then this morning I log on to find him casing me as scum for the third post above (town wouldn't be mad at getting lynched, only scum).. rewriting history = huge scum tell

16 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Wait wut?

you know what Ape If I had a penny for how many times you FOSed people then changed your mind after pages of filth I would be a very rich man. Calm down a bit . I had the chance to do a fairly good re read from going aganist the crap JC was spewing and I have a little different out look that still does not me someone cant slip up or change my mind again if i so choose .... Right now the things that happened earlier with you and 80 are still on my mind but at this stage JC and Ballin have moved in as well and at this stage they look much worse

11 minutes ago, CTM said:

Same as him saying I +repped something he said. He's using garbage as talking points.

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

and I confirmed Hess never returned prior to deadline after my reread..

Yeah. Not to you bc you're scum but to rest of game. 

I was on DPR waiting for Ballin to make move, felt like I was squatting, everyone was, waiting for Ballin to finally make a move. I made mine off of his with the deadline coming and knowing I wouldn't be around,

Just now, Smashmouth said:

you know what Ape If I had a penny for how many times you FOSed people then changed your mind after pages of filth I would be a very rich man. Calm down a bit . I had the chance to do a fairly good re read from going aganist the crap JC was spewing and I have a little different out look that still does not me someone cant slip up or change my mind again if i so choose .... Right now the things that happened earlier with you and 80 are still on my mind but at this stage JC and Ballin have moved in as well and at this stage they look much worse

You telling me to calm down.

Hilarious.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

DPR (1) - Nyn [80 jumped off DPR]

Ballin (1) - 80

DPR (1) - Nyn

Balling (2) - 80, Leelou [Leelou moved off Nolder]

DPR (2) - Nyn, Leelou [Leelou moved off Balling]

Balling (1) - 80

DPR (2) - Nyn, Leelou 

Nol (5) - Verb, Ape, CTM, Hess, JC [JC had been unvoted, need to see who he was on previous]

Balling (1) - 80

DPR (3) - Nyn, Leelou, Ape [Ape moved off Nolder]

Balling (1) - 80

Aware of what's going on - in thread.

DPR (4) - Nyn, Leelou, Ape, 80 [80 moved off Ballin]

Me telling CTM to vote DPR, because: momentum was there + my fave suspect.

Derp.

Still in thread, critiquing, rather than helping towards DPR momentum.

Derp.

80 (3) - DPR, Nol, Ballin

DPR (4) - Nyn, Leelou, Ape, 80 

Nol (5) - Verb, CTM, Hess, JC, Smash [Smash moved off 80]

CTM and Smash both in-thread around deadline, either choose to ignore move to DPR or choose to vote elsewhere other than DPR. While 80 was the only person to leave DPRs train in the 5 minute window to deadline.

DPR was at L-3 with < 2 minutes left.. While Npolder was at l-2. You act like in hindsight we all should've known he was scum and every single person in thread should've moved to him in rapid fashion based on your word. Not realistic

21 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Wait wut?

Smash is scum.  Book it Dano.