Slater: 10 Dumbest Things Jets Have Done

T0mShane

Mostly context-free clickbait trash written by a 24 year-old before he hit the skate park yesterday, but it's interesting to think about. What is the dumbest thing you can remember the Jets doing, as a franchise? 

10. 1997 NFL DRAFT TRADES

After future Hall of Fame quarterback Peyton Manning decided to stay at Tennessee, new Jets head coach and general manager Bill Parcells traded the first overall pick to the Rams, who took a future Hall of Famer: offensive tackle Orlando Pace. Then Parcells traded the No. 6 pick, which Seattle used to get another future Hall of Fame offensive tackle — Walter Jones.

The Jets got linebacker James Farrior at No. 8, and he went on to make two Pro Bowls — with the Steelers. Farrior never really blossomed in five seasons with the Jets.

They made 11 total picks in 1997, but the draft was largely a bust for them. (They took defensive tackle Rick Terry in the second round, and he did nothing in the NFL.) Parcells went on to have success with the Jets (including a trip to the 1998 AFC Championship Game), but his first draft was not good.

9. BILL BELICHICK GETS AWAY

Belichick went on to win five Super Bowls with the Patriots, after he bailed on the Jets before he ever coached a game. Instead of Belichick replacing Parcells on the Jets' sideline in 2000, it was Al Groh, as Belichick headed to New England that season. 

Yes, Belichick leaving the Jets for the Patriots wound up having major longterm implications for both franchises. (So did the Patriots drafting quarterback Tom Brady.) But this isn't higher on our list because there's probably not a whole lot the Jets could've done to retain Belichick. It's not like they wanted him to bolt for New England. 

The Jets were a franchise in transition in early 2000, when Belichick decided to not take their head coaching job. Woody Johnson was buying the team, after Leon Hess died in May of 1999. Belichick cited uncertainty with ownership as his reason for resigning as "HC of the NYJ." He had spent 1997-99 as the Jets' defensive coordinator, under Parcells, his mentor. 

8. PASSING ON DAN MARINO

Why isn't this higher on our dumbest decisions list? 

Well, other teams also passed on Marino in the 1983 NFL Draft. The Chiefs took Todd Blackledge at No. 7. The Patriots took Tony Eason at No. 15. And the Jets got Ken O'Brien at No. 24, three picks before the Dolphins selected Marino. 

Then there's this: While O'Brien didn't have Marino's career (obviously), he was not a horrible player. Unlike Blackledge and Eason, O'Brien made a Pro Bowl. Two, in fact. His Jets stats — 106 starts, 124 touchdowns, 95 interceptions, 81.0 quarterback rating. Then again, the Jets did pass on Dan Marino, so ... 

7. DRAFTING BLAIR THOMAS

In the 1990 NFL Draft, the Jets whiffed on the running back with the second overall pick. 

He played in the NFL from 1990-95 and finished with 2,236 yards and seven touchdowns. In four seasons with the Jets, he had 2,009 yards and five touchdowns. His most yards in a season — 728 in 1991.

Here are the Hall of Famers picked in that 1990 first round: defensive tackle Cortez Kennedy at No. 3, linebacker Junior Seau at No. 5, and running back Emmitt Smith at No. 17. Thomas is one of the Jets' biggest draft blunders. And they have a bunch of them. 

6. DRAFTING VERNON GHOLSTON

Look, here's another draft blunder. 

The Jets took Gholston sixth overall in 2008, and the pass rusher did nothing in the NFL. He is one of the biggest draft busts of all time. 

Gholston started just five NFL games over three seasons, all with the Jets. He played in 45 total games. He did not have a single sack. 

5. TRADING UP FOR DEWAYNE ROBERTSON

Not only did the Jets draft the bust defensive tackle fourth overall in 2003, but they traded up for him. The Jets moved up from No. 22, in a deal with the Bears. 

Robertson wasn't as bad as Gholston. But he wasn't a star. Robertson had 14.5 sacks in five seasons with the Jets. Not good enough for the fourth overall pick. 

The Jets gave the Bears the 13th and 22nd picks for that fourth selection, and also gave away a fourth rounder. Just a brutal draft trade by the Jets. Plus, Robertson had a knee condition that the Jets knew about before the draft. Yet they picked him anyway. The Jets could've stayed at No. 13 and gotten future Hall of Fame safety Troy Polamalu, who went 16th to the Steelers. 

4. TRADING UP FOR JOHNNY "LAM" JONES

The Jets took the speedy wide receiver second overall in 1980. He was a former Olympic sprinter. But in five NFL seasons, all with the Jets, he had just 138 catches. 

The Jets sent the 13th and 20th picks to the 49ers, in exchange for the No. 2 pick. And then they took Jones. 

Future Hall of Fame receiver Art Monk went 18th to Washington that year. The Jets could've had him at No. 13. They also passed on future Hall of Fame offensive tackle Anthony Munoz, who went third to the Bengals. 

3. NOT TRADING UP FOR BRETT FAVRE 

In the 1991 NFL Draft, Favre went 33rd overall, to Atlanta. One pick later, the Jets took quarterback Browning Nagle, who was a bust. 

The Jets didn't have a first-round pick in 1991, because they took wide receiver Rob Moore in the first supplemental round in 1990, thus sacrificing their 1991 first-round pick. 

The Jets tried to trade up, and get in front of the Falcons, in order to take Favre. But a deal with the Cardinals at No. 32 fell through. Ron Wolf was the Jets' personnel director at the time, and he really wanted Favre. Wolf became the Packers' general manager after the 1991 season. And he quickly traded for Favre. The rest is history, as Favre became a Hall of Famer and Super Bowl champion with Green Bay. 

2. NOT RETAINING JOHN RIGGINS

The Jets drafted the future Hall of Fame running back sixth overall in 1971. 

He spent five seasons with them and had 3,880 yards and 25 touchdowns, including 1,005 yards and eight touchdowns in 1975, when he made the Pro Bowl in his final year with the Jets. 

Then he signed with Washington and polished off a Hall of Fame career — nine seasons in Washington, 7,472 yards, and 79 touchdowns. He is sixth all-time in career rushing touchdowns (104). Riggins later said the Jets offered him $100,000 for 1976. Washington gave him a five-year, $1.5 million deal. Riggins had been the Jets' team MVP in 1972 and 1975. And they got nothing for him when he left for Washington. 

1. REPLACING PETE CARROLL WITH RICH KOTITE

You can reasonably argue that the Jets couldn't have known Carroll would go on to coach in two Super Bowls with Seattle, and win one. After all, he went 6-10 in his only season with the Jets. 

But after the Jets didn't really give him much of a chance — remember, 1994 was his first ever season as a head coach — they fired him and replaced him with Rich Kotite. 

Widely regarded as one of the worst coaches in NFL history, Kotite went 3-13 and 1-15 in his two seasons with the Jets. He never worked in the NFL again after that. 

What might have happened if the Jets had a little more patience with Carroll, and let him develop into the successful head coach he has become? We'll never know, but it's clear that letting Carroll go — and replacing him with Kotite — was a very dumb decision by the Jets. That's why it is No. 1 on our list. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good list. I would have put hiring Rex somewhere on the bottom of that list but that's probably being picky.

BTW thats one heck of a talking point on Carroll's subsequent job interviews. " Hey Pete you were fired so Mr. Hess could hire Rich Kotite. Can you shed some light on this for us?"

7 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

Good list. I would have put hiring Rex somewhere on the bottom of that list but that's probably being picky.

BTW thats one heck of a talking point on Carroll's subsequent job interviews. " Hey Pete you were fired so Mr. Hess could hire Rich Kotite. Can you shed some light on this for us?"

I was a big Pete Carroll fan, but Pete wasn't ready to run an NFL team at that time. It wasn't until he got fired a few more times and got to USC that he finally matured into a leader. I always thought Herm needed to do something like that--take over a college program and grow up on the job.

34 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

Rex gave us arguably our second best result ever.  Only behind SBIII.  2 AFC Championship games, sadly, is amazing for the Jets, and he gave us that.  Rex is one of the best things that ever happened to the team.

However there is something missing from the list.  12 million somethings actually.

13 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I was a big Pete Carroll fan, but Pete wasn't ready to run an NFL team at that time. It wasn't until he got fired a few more times and got to USC that he finally matured into a leader. I always thought Herm needed to do something like that--take over a college program and grow up on the job.

Totally agree.  Kotite was a train wreck, but Pete wasn't ready.

Vernon was a real bad pick, but that was a poor draft.

Letting Riggins go.   He didn't want to be here, and John Riggins was not a man you made do things if he didn't want to do them.  The trade ups, yep, all bad.  The double trade down for Farrior was awful.  Let 2 HOF left tackles go, and go nothing.

25 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

We have had many coaches worse than Rex.  He won playoff games.   Check out the Lou Holtz era before you kill Rex.

How about firing Walt Michaels for Nose Picker Joe Walton.  How about tearing up the best 4 man D Line in the NFL to go to a 3-4 cause the Giants were doing it?

30 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

giphy.gif

27 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Rex gave us arguably our second best result ever.  Only behind SBIII.  2 AFC Championship games, sadly, is amazing for the Jets, and he gave us that.  Rex is one of the best things that ever happened to the team.

However there is something missing from the list.  12 million somethings actually.

Hiring Rex wasn't the mistake, per se, but hiring Rex and giving him permission to subvert the chain of command was a huge mistake. 

24 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Rex gave us arguably our second best result ever.  Only behind SBIII.  2 AFC Championship games, sadly, is amazing for the Jets, and Rex gave us that.  Rex is one of the best things that ever happened to the team.

However these is something missing from the list.  12 million somethings actually.

Yeah, arguably the worst move in the NFL last year. $12mil to a guy NOBODY wanted on their team for more than a few mil. But then again, Mac a genius making sure we pay Fitzy this year as well. Oh and the Revis deal. 

How is skipping on Brady and Russell numerous times not on that list while drafting QBs before them in the same draft? Yeah cuz hindsight is 2020. That's why I don't really blame the Jets for the Gholston pick. He was slated to go in the top 10 that year. Now if we were reaching for player, say a QB nobody rated higher than a 4th round, and picked him like 51st overall, and he never takes a snap his rookie season in which we were eventually aiming for a top 3 pick, and miss out on another Pro Bowl QB selected in the 4th, that might be another pick we'll talk about for years. 

But lets all hail Mac for a fine job he's done assembling the worst roster in the league after 3 years. 

13 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Hiring Rex wasn't the mistake, per se, but hiring Rex and giving him permission to subvert the chain of command was a huge mistake. 

Perhaps.  But that's above my pay grade.  I have no idea what was happening behind the scenes between coaches, management and owner.  Only speculation from "reporters" that have proven to be nothing more than gossiping fools.

I'd say the big mistake was listening to all the BS in the papers and firing Rex.  Given the Jets history of success, Rex's early success should have bought him at least 10 years here.

Constantly changing coaches (especially after success) is idiotic.

Letting Riggins go was a mercy. Like Belichick, you weren't going to force him to do something he didn't want to do, anyway. 

The Doug Jolley trade/selecting Mike Nugent in the second round comes to mind. Letting go of Michaels to retain Walton. Retaining Rex and hiring John Idzik. I could probably go on, 

Just now, Mike135 said:

Perhaps.  But that's above my pay grade.  I have no idea what was happening behind the scenes between coaches, management and owner.  Only speculation from "reporters" that have proven to be nothing more than gossiping fools.

I'd say the big mistake was listening to all the BS in the papers and firing Rex.  Given the Jets history of success, Rex's early success should have bought him at least 10 years here.

Don't you worry, Mike. We have Todd 'ball-less' Bowles. 

5 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Rex didn't have success after 2011 and the far majority of the coverage in 2014 was hugely sympathetic to him.

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Rex didn't have success after 2011 and the far majority of the coverage in 2014 was hugely sympathetic to him.

Right, but Rex's fate was decided in 2013.  2014 he was just filling the role of useless coach as Idzik was hitting the reset button.

Potentially very similar to what Bowles is doing this year.  But strangely I think Bowles is safer now (with no history of success) than Rex was in 2014.

58 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Right, but Rex's fate was decided in 2013.  2014 he was just filling the role of useless coach as Idzik was hitting the reset button.

Potentially very similar to what Bowles is doing this year.  But strangely I think Bowles is safer now (with no history of success) than Rex was in 2014.

Cannot go there with you, my brother. Rex's 2009 and 2010 seasons look abberational compared to his other four years. He was exposed from then on out. His 2011 offseason looked like the first twenty minutes of Con Air.

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Cannot go there with you, my brother. Rex's 2009 and 2010 seasons look abberational compared to his other four years. He was exposed from then on out. His 2011 offseason looked like the first twenty minutes of Con Air.

Ha, fair enough.

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Image result for metlife stadium jets pics

You know what? This is underrated as far as organizational failures go. Woody, despite all the political treachery he's involved in, still couldn't find a way to maneuver around Dolan and Sheldon Silver to get themselves the West Side Stadium. The big, overriding issue with the Jets franchise is that they lack prestige, and losing that stadium deal entirely reinforced that perception. Not that getting the stadium would have helped them win games (see: Brooklyn Nets), but at least they'd have a billion-dollar recruiting tool to use when trying to hire people.

Off the top of my head, and in no particular order:

1. Keeping Rex while firing Tannenbaum, which resulted in poisoning the well for any and all candidates with options.

2. Firing Mangini after going 9-7. Say what you will about him being boring, but he was building a pretty impressive foundation for the franchise. 

3. Passing on a QB in the draft because of Geno.

4. Not hiring a full-time Football Ops guy after firing Idzik and Rex.

5. The offseason where we added Derrick Mason and Plaxico Burress to Santonio Holmes when you had a a pusswah young QB you're trying to develop.

6. Fitzpatrick' extension, which has basically ended the Maccagnan/Bowles regime.

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

You know what? This is underrated as far as organizational failures go. Woody, despite all the political treachery he's involved in, still couldn't find a way to maneuver around Dolan and Sheldon Silver to get themselves the West Side Stadium. The big, overriding issue with the Jets franchise is that they lack prestige, and losing that stadium deal entirely reinforced that perception. Not that getting the stadium would have helped them win games (see: Brooklyn Nets), but at least they'd have a billion-dollar recruiting tool to use when trying to hire people.

You underestimate Sheldon Silver.  Guy was a monster at that time and it is hard to go against that level of corruption and completely impossible to do so legally. 

5 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

You underestimate Sheldon Silver.  Guy was a monster at that time and it is hard to go against that level of corruption and completely impossible to do so legally. 

Absolutely! I'm just assuming that nobody gets a stadium built legally anyway, and Silver was eminently for sale.

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:
Mostly context-free clickbait trash written by a 24 year-old before he hit the skate park yesterday, but it's interesting to think about. What is the dumbest thing you can remember the Jets doing, as a franchise? 

10. 1997 NFL DRAFT TRADES

After future Hall of Fame quarterback Peyton Manning decided to stay at Tennessee, new Jets head coach and general manager Bill Parcells traded the first overall pick to the Rams, who took a future Hall of Famer: offensive tackle Orlando Pace. Then Parcells traded the No. 6 pick, which Seattle used to get another future Hall of Fame offensive tackle — Walter Jones.

The Jets got linebacker James Farrior at No. 8, and he went on to make two Pro Bowls — with the Steelers. Farrior never really blossomed in five seasons with the Jets.

They made 11 total picks in 1997, but the draft was largely a bust for them. (They took defensive tackle Rick Terry in the second round, and he did nothing in the NFL.) Parcells went on to have success with the Jets (including a trip to the 1998 AFC Championship Game), but his first draft was not good.

9. BILL BELICHICK GETS AWAY

Belichick went on to win five Super Bowls with the Patriots, after he bailed on the Jets before he ever coached a game. Instead of Belichick replacing Parcells on the Jets' sideline in 2000, it was Al Groh, as Belichick headed to New England that season. 

Yes, Belichick leaving the Jets for the Patriots wound up having major longterm implications for both franchises. (So did the Patriots drafting quarterback Tom Brady.) But this isn't higher on our list because there's probably not a whole lot the Jets could've done to retain Belichick. It's not like they wanted him to bolt for New England. 

The Jets were a franchise in transition in early 2000, when Belichick decided to not take their head coaching job. Woody Johnson was buying the team, after Leon Hess died in May of 1999. Belichick cited uncertainty with ownership as his reason for resigning as "HC of the NYJ." He had spent 1997-99 as the Jets' defensive coordinator, under Parcells, his mentor. 

8. PASSING ON DAN MARINO

Why isn't this higher on our dumbest decisions list? 

Well, other teams also passed on Marino in the 1983 NFL Draft. The Chiefs took Todd Blackledge at No. 7. The Patriots took Tony Eason at No. 15. And the Jets got Ken O'Brien at No. 24, three picks before the Dolphins selected Marino. 

Then there's this: While O'Brien didn't have Marino's career (obviously), he was not a horrible player. Unlike Blackledge and Eason, O'Brien made a Pro Bowl. Two, in fact. His Jets stats — 106 starts, 124 touchdowns, 95 interceptions, 81.0 quarterback rating. Then again, the Jets did pass on Dan Marino, so ... 

7. DRAFTING BLAIR THOMAS

In the 1990 NFL Draft, the Jets whiffed on the running back with the second overall pick. 

He played in the NFL from 1990-95 and finished with 2,236 yards and seven touchdowns. In four seasons with the Jets, he had 2,009 yards and five touchdowns. His most yards in a season — 728 in 1991.

Here are the Hall of Famers picked in that 1990 first round: defensive tackle Cortez Kennedy at No. 3, linebacker Junior Seau at No. 5, and running back Emmitt Smith at No. 17. Thomas is one of the Jets' biggest draft blunders. And they have a bunch of them. 

6. DRAFTING VERNON GHOLSTON

Look, here's another draft blunder. 

The Jets took Gholston sixth overall in 2008, and the pass rusher did nothing in the NFL. He is one of the biggest draft busts of all time. 

Gholston started just five NFL games over three seasons, all with the Jets. He played in 45 total games. He did not have a single sack. 

5. TRADING UP FOR DEWAYNE ROBERTSON

Not only did the Jets draft the bust defensive tackle fourth overall in 2003, but they traded up for him. The Jets moved up from No. 22, in a deal with the Bears. 

Robertson wasn't as bad as Gholston. But he wasn't a star. Robertson had 14.5 sacks in five seasons with the Jets. Not good enough for the fourth overall pick. 

The Jets gave the Bears the 13th and 22nd picks for that fourth selection, and also gave away a fourth rounder. Just a brutal draft trade by the Jets. Plus, Robertson had a knee condition that the Jets knew about before the draft. Yet they picked him anyway. The Jets could've stayed at No. 13 and gotten future Hall of Fame safety Troy Polamalu, who went 16th to the Steelers. 

4. TRADING UP FOR JOHNNY "LAM" JONES

The Jets took the speedy wide receiver second overall in 1980. He was a former Olympic sprinter. But in five NFL seasons, all with the Jets, he had just 138 catches. 

The Jets sent the 13th and 20th picks to the 49ers, in exchange for the No. 2 pick. And then they took Jones. 

Future Hall of Fame receiver Art Monk went 18th to Washington that year. The Jets could've had him at No. 13. They also passed on future Hall of Fame offensive tackle Anthony Munoz, who went third to the Bengals. 

3. NOT TRADING UP FOR BRETT FAVRE 

In the 1991 NFL Draft, Favre went 33rd overall, to Atlanta. One pick later, the Jets took quarterback Browning Nagle, who was a bust. 

The Jets didn't have a first-round pick in 1991, because they took wide receiver Rob Moore in the first supplemental round in 1990, thus sacrificing their 1991 first-round pick. 

The Jets tried to trade up, and get in front of the Falcons, in order to take Favre. But a deal with the Cardinals at No. 32 fell through. Ron Wolf was the Jets' personnel director at the time, and he really wanted Favre. Wolf became the Packers' general manager after the 1991 season. And he quickly traded for Favre. The rest is history, as Favre became a Hall of Famer and Super Bowl champion with Green Bay. 

2. NOT RETAINING JOHN RIGGINS

The Jets drafted the future Hall of Fame running back sixth overall in 1971. 

He spent five seasons with them and had 3,880 yards and 25 touchdowns, including 1,005 yards and eight touchdowns in 1975, when he made the Pro Bowl in his final year with the Jets. 

Then he signed with Washington and polished off a Hall of Fame career — nine seasons in Washington, 7,472 yards, and 79 touchdowns. He is sixth all-time in career rushing touchdowns (104). Riggins later said the Jets offered him $100,000 for 1976. Washington gave him a five-year, $1.5 million deal. Riggins had been the Jets' team MVP in 1972 and 1975. And they got nothing for him when he left for Washington. 

1. REPLACING PETE CARROLL WITH RICH KOTITE

Y

1. Drafting Blair Thomas should not be on this list. Yes he sucked, but EVERY ""Expert" had him as a top 3 pick.  

2. Letting Belichick go - Hindsight is 20/20.  In reality the Jets tried to keep him, even paying him a bonus the previous season not accept a HC position from other teams.  Lets be real, no one in 2000 had Belichick as a can't miss HC.

3. They made an attempt to trade up and draft Farve but the deal fell through. http://www.espn.com/blog/new-york/jets/post/_/id/48987/hof-nominee-ron-wolf-reflects-on-jets-and-the-almost-brett-favre-trade

To me the two biggest mistakes were letting John Riggins go in a salary dispute and not drafting Marino.  Yes, other teams passed on Marino, but not for a Division II QB.

6 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

1. Drafting Blair Thomas should not be on this list. Yes he sucked, but EVERY ""Expert" had him as a top 3 pick.  

**** that.  Blair Thomas sucked and nobody near my house had him as a top 3 pick.  **** him in the eye.  We all had Kennedy, Seau and McCants rated over him.  (Okay, okay, so 2 out of 3 aint bad and I was the one with McCants.  Cut me some slack, I was a kid and Namath made me root for 'Bama)  What made Blair Thomas a horror show was that team still had McNeill and Hector and had just drafted Roger ******* Vick.  

That pick was just the offensive coach wanting to distance himself from the prior regime and needing a new toy. That is probably why he traded Vick for nothing.  The selection of Vick also merits some consideration since they picked a FB in the 1st round because Tony Paige was holding out.  They traded him on cut down down in 1990.

37 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

okay i get the whole west side stadium thing.  i was all for it instead of larger meadowlands to be shared with the giaints.  but the thing is the knicks have been square in the middle of nyc without much to show for it and the nets may as well still be in nassau county.  so it's not just about a stadium.  it's what goes into the stadium and the jets have been a fair to poor product since 2010.  imo the organizational failure is woody not making a commitment to put real nfl guys like parcells at the top.

12 minutes ago, rangerous said:

okay i get the whole west side stadium thing.  i was all for it instead of larger meadowlands to be shared with the giaints.  but the thing is the knicks have been square in the middle of nyc without much to show for it and the nets may as well still be in nassau county.  so it's not just about a stadium.  it's what goes into the stadium and the jets have been a fair to poor product since 2010.  imo the organizational failure is woody not making a commitment to put real nfl guys like parcells at the top.

Parcells gave us Bowles.  Bowles was the result of Casserly and Polian doing a search and given the Tuna's seal of approval.  Parcells has not won a ******* thing since 1990.  

Please excuse me.  You people keep bringing up guys I hate!

2 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Parcells gave us Bowles.  He was the result of Casserly and Polian doing a search and given the Tuna's seal of approval.  Parcells has not won a ******* thing since 1990.  

This decades-spanning reach is quite impressive.

21 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

**** that.  Blair Thomas sucked and nobody near my house had him as a top 3 pick.  **** him in the eye.  We all had Kennedy, Seau and McCants rated over him.  (Okay, okay, so 2 out of 3 aint bad and I was the one with McCants.  Cut me some slack, I was a kid and Namath made me root for 'Bama)  What made Blair Thomas a horror show was that team still had McNeill and Hector and had just drafted Roger ******* Vick.  

That pick was just the offensive coach wanting to distance himself from the prior regime and needing a new toy. That is probably why he cut Vick.  The selection of Vick also merits some consideration since they picked a FB in the 1st round because Tony Paige was holding out.  They traded him on cut down down in 1990.

I liked McCants also, LOL.  However, I remember all the write ups prior to that draft and Blair Thomas was rated very highly. 

27 minutes ago, rangerous said:

This is true, but we're now at the point where we can't even get interviews with guys like Parcells.

Archived