Jump to content

Green & White Scrimmage; Who Wants To Tailgate With Us?


Recommended Posts

Anyone here going to the Green & White scrimmage at Metlife on 8/5? If so, let me know and come tailgate with us.

We will have the RV there and it would be great to do a JetNation meet up before the season starts. Let me know if you can stop by!

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes sir, absolutely. Had a bunch of back and forth on this but the RV will be making an appearance. Going to get there at 4pm hopefully. Smaller crowd than I thought so we were going to do this v

Nice to meet you guys too. 

"Surprise.....Step right up into the RV bathroom to collect your mod lounge souvenir"

Posted Images

On 7/13/2017 at 10:01 AM, Maxman said:

Anyone here going to the Green & White scrimmage at Metlife on 8/5? If so, let me know and come tailgate with us.

We will have the RV there and it would be great to do a JetNation meet up before the season starts. Let me know if you can stop by!

Are they scrimmaging this year?  My wife, parents and I went in 2015 and it was just a practice with some stuff set up to seem a little scrimmage-y.  We may make it again.  I will see if she is up for the drive.

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Are they scrimmaging this year?  My wife, parents and I went in 2015 and it was just a practice with some stuff set up to seem a little scrimmage-y.  We may make it again.  I will see if she is up for the drive.

They're calling it a scrimmage this year, but it's so early on that I'm a bit skeptical...but still going.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AFJF said:

They're calling it a scrimmage this year, but it's so early on that I'm a bit skeptical...but still going.

It was still cool, but in no way a scrimmage.  My favorite part was watching the D-line doing passing drills right in front of us while they waited to get on the field.  Snacks is surprisingly athletic.  I will go if she is up for it.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, NoBowles said:

I'm in! Tell me what to bring, and which of my 9 personalities you want there.

Bring the cheerful one please. With the state of this team, we could use that one. Oh by the way, I am bringing a 12 pack and some chips. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/07/2017 at 5:35 AM, Maxman said:

Awesome. You guys need to all tailgate with us.

I have a nice surprise. Nothing bad I promise lol.

"Surprise.....Step right up into the RV bathroom to collect your mod lounge souvenir"

  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/15/2017 at 10:35 AM, NoBowles said:

I'm in! Tell me what to bring, and which of my 9 personalities you want there.

Sorry people who have been banned aren't eligible for the tailgate.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On July 13, 2017 at 10:01 AM, Maxman said:

Anyone here going to the Green & White scrimmage at Metlife on 8/5? If so, let me know and come tailgate with us.

We will have the RV there and it would be great to do a JetNation meet up before the season starts. Let me know if you can stop by!

Max:

Where exactly will you be in the lot?

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/18/2017 at 6:33 AM, Flushing Roots said:

Max:

Where exactly will you be in the lot?

We always park in F11. I am confirming with the Jets that we can still park there, they told me it was okay but they were double checking.

Definitely stop by!

map.PNG

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/15/2017 at 10:35 AM, NoBowles said:

I'm in! Tell me what to bring, and which of my 9 personalities you want there.

haha, definitely let us know if you are going. Just need a head count. Not sure if every alter ego eats the same amount.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Maxman said:

haha, definitely let us know if you are going. Just need a head count. Not sure if every alter ego eats the same amount.

I can't make it, but thanks for the invite, hope you guys have a blast.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Fibonacci said:

Anybody else planning to show up? 

Here is who I have on the list so far:

Max and Son

@AFJF

@joebabyny

@courtnj18 and Eric

@#27TheDominator & his Wife?

@Fibonacci

@Dunnie & his Nephew?

@Flushing Roots ?

I am definitely going with the RV....join us. It will be fun.

I have a nice surprise for everyone. Seriously.

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Maxman said:

Here is who I have on the list so far:

Max and Son

@AFJF

@joebabyny

@courtnj18 and Eric

@#27TheDominator & his Wife?

@Fibonacci

@Dunnie & his Nephew?

@Flushing Roots ?

I am definitely going with the RV....join us. It will be fun.

I have a nice surprise for everyone. Seriously.

 

Max:

Will be a game time decision for me.

Don't include me in the headcount and please do not prepare ahead for me.

If I can make it I surely will not show up empty handed.

Hoping my son can join me.

I will confirm once we get closer.

Thank you for the invite.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Flushing Roots said:

Max:

Will be a game time decision for me.

Don't include me in the headcount and please do not prepare ahead for me.

If I can make it I surely will not show up empty handed.

Hoping my son can join me.

I will confirm once we get closer.

Thank you for the invite.

Got it. I will put you down for 4.

Thanks.

 

:)

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Maxman said:

Here is who I have on the list so far:

Max and Son

@AFJF

@joebabyny

@courtnj18 and Eric

@#27TheDominator & his Wife?

@Fibonacci

@Dunnie & his Nephew?

@Flushing Roots ?

I am definitely going with the RV....join us. It will be fun.

I have a nice surprise for everyone. Seriously.

 

I'm really curious about this "nice" surprise..... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Fibonacci said:

@Maxman

Are we going to meet for the first preseason game as well? 

I will be in the same spot for every game as long as 1) My RV keeps running and 2) I am alive.

So I want to say yes to the first preseason game. :)

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Maxman said:

I will be in the same spot for every game as long as 1) My RV keeps running and 2) I am alive.

So I want to say yes to the first preseason game. :)

Great. I lost my Jets game buddy to Florida. I am like a stray dog. Will look for your RV each time I go to a game. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fibonacci said:

Great. I lost my Jets game buddy to Florida. I am like a stray dog. Will look for your RV each time I go to a game. 

Awesome. Please make sure somebody picks up after you though haha.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...