Cops Mafia Sign Ups

Nolder

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Verbal said:

Sorry, but I get pissed when people say "RIP" for people that commit suicide and leave young children behind.  I hope his pain is ******* eternal.

I had a massage therapist that worked for me for ten years do that a year ago or so.  Left her husband and daughter behind. Her daughter grew up doing homework at my desk. I didn't go to the funeral because I found it a selfish and disgusting act. I agree. They are gone and everyone that loved them lives are fucked forever.  

5 hours ago, Verbal said:

**** that, I hope he burns in hell.  He left 6 ******* kids behind - grade A douchebag.

5 hours ago, Verbal said:

Sorry, but I get pissed when people say "RIP" for people that commit suicide and leave young children behind.  I hope his pain is ******* eternal.

We cool.

I imagine he left them with some money.

Just now, Nynaeve said:

Taking it this slow is kinda offputting to a girl. Just sayin'

Well we recently had a few complaints about deadlines on the weekend and I didn't want to have a short D1 so waiting for Monday seemed like the best option.

Believe me I want to get started too.

On 7/19/2017 at 11:47 PM, Pac said:

The way this thread has devolved into something completely different than mafia reminds me of why I love mafia.

IN.

I tried Melatonin a couple years ago and while it got me to sleep it made it extremely difficult to wake up!  Plus it felt like I strapped a couple 10 lb weights to my legs most of the day.  No thanks.

closest thing to a leg work out you get chulpa

On 7/20/2017 at 11:26 AM, The Crusher said:

Beimg a young Dad is tuffest thing any dude can do. Brutal  lack of me time, brutal  lack of sleep and the realization your penis is no longer the wife's number one priority. I'm on the opposite end. One daughter getting married next year, one daughter becoming a college freshman, one son a college sophomore, one son a college junior and youngest daughter a high school sophomore .

Interesting thing is as tough as it is it really go's by so fast. People always told me that and I never believed them. It really does. Do what ever you can to not miss a minute of it. Once they get older you slowly get your me time back and realize " **** me time", because believe it or not you miss the days of them dominating your life.

You always know who you are, what you do and what you do it for...  You are Daddy, you do everything and you do it for them. No matter how hard it gets enjoy it and never take it for granted, because it's fleeting.

Then you go from Daddy to Dad. Daddy changes diapers - Dad makes sure the air in their car tires are full, the inspections are current and oil changes are current. Daddy gives long warm hugs that cure everything - Dads give quick chest bump hugs and hope it helps. Daddy knows all the answer and knows what's best - Dad be guessing like a mother****er and learns as he go's. Daddy teaches them to play sports and practices daily with them - Dad realizes they are getting better than him and Blames that on his two post surgical knees. Daddy puts away and saves for their future and education - Dad makes sure they appreciate it and contribute to themselves as well.

No matter be it Daddy or Dad you worry about them, you love them and realize the longer you are a parent the less you know about parenting. The answers and advice become fluid and most of the time it's better to be patient than right. Trust Crushlove on that. 

Cats in the cradle should be required listening for young dads... very easy to miss lots of it 

On 7/20/2017 at 11:47 AM, JiF said:

3 hours in traffic each day?  Blow my brains out now.  **** that.  That's literally spending a few days worth of time each year in traffic.  Dont get how people do that everyday.

you innumerate goon, 3hrs a day = 15 hrs a week x 50 weeks (2 week vaca) = 750 hours a year / 24 hrs a day = 32 days or 1 month in traffic

Can also get there by saying 3 hrs is 1/8 of a day in traffic, which is a full day wasted every 8 working days

And if you do the math as waking hours (16) it's 47 days per year..

i have not commuted since i quit my commuting job 4 months after first born

On 7/20/2017 at 2:04 PM, gEYno said:

My commute is about 50 minutes each way including a walk.  I don't mind it as I read my Kindle and it's really some of the only quiet/personal time I get these days.  As I transition from my day job to self-employment, I'll get more time back, but I will miss my commute for that reason.  One day a week I go to the gym directly after work as well as one morning per weekend.  

Parenting is terrifying.  My daughter recently discovered picking her nose, and yesterday morning we came in the room to see her, we found her in a pretty large pool of blood.  She was happy as could be, but imagine that image...  I was shaken all day.

kids are resilient little buggers.. that being said worst thing i ever walked in was my (roughly) 18 month old in her room with her diaper 1/2 off and the entire room covered in sh*t... all over her, the floor, her bed , dressers, walls .. everywhere.. like crusher level of sh*t volume just smeared everywhere..  a nightmare, considering i was alone and had an infant  downstairs 

On 7/21/2017 at 0:37 PM, Verbal said:

**** that, I hope he burns in hell.  He left 6 ******* kids behind - grade A douchebag.

meh, sometimes disordered / depressed brains convince themselves kids would be better off without them

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Cats and the cradle Giant silver spoon full of bacon in my big fat mouth boy into a man blah blah ? 

ya that one, you are probably the only humanatee alive who thinks that song is about bacon 

Archived