Cops Mafia

Nolder

15 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

There prolly isnt a gf cause the lawyer role was at play. It's basically the same thing only more powerful cause i think he can pick a different player every night.

Means we cant fully trust peeks from before dice's death. In your case (jc) we can cause you're uncountered mason. And i feel better about crusher now.

I need to give a shoutout to Spoot who was smart with his bread crumbs.  I still need to go back and try to make sense in why they killed him so early.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Pac i know you want to lynch verb next in your poe order but i find it hard to believe that verb is scum. Plus dice's last min vote on dpr is disgusting. Dpr vote on him isn't that great either. I'll see if i have time to read some of dpr's verbal diarrhea to see if he even talked about dice before.

I also need to re-read the commentary on Day 1 when we were down to the bottom 5.  Dice and I had a little back and forth and I want to see if DPR weighed into our little exchange.  I was voting Dice, more to prod his involvement than anything but maybe some good commentary to analyze.

On 7/26/2017 at 5:31 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

I'll Vote Dice

On 7/26/2017 at 7:56 PM, Pac said:

I'm inclined to let Zander live because he might be silenced and he's not a very good player.  He'll be an easy read if he starts participating.

JiF is vote worthy but he also sucks.  If he does happen to be scum it's just a matter of time before he does something to make his team implode.

The case on DPR is based on 1 post as far as I can tell and it was something said after Verbs Miller claim.  Me thinks people are trying to stroke their egos with the votes on him in case he happens to be scum.  Not saying he's clean but I don't see a lot of reasons to vote him right now.

Has Dice posted?  I've seen him hide as scum before and I wouldn't put it past him to be doing that now.  I think I'd know when he's scum so I wouldn't mind seeing a few posts.

Crusher is rolling around the thread doing nothing but his Rodney Dangerfield act.  I don't think anyone will vote him.

On 7/26/2017 at 8:41 PM, Jetscode1 said:

I can move to Dice as well.  You in?

On 7/26/2017 at 8:47 PM, The Crusher said:

Weak

On 7/26/2017 at 11:01 PM, Dicetosser said:

to be fair DPR is the one who grabbed the tiller and jammed it to the side, starting the circle.

Dice isn't laying low. im currently sick and not been as active as I want but im here and im playing.

Just some background posts from D1.

It does bug me a bit that dice pushed for pac and then dpr, but left krak untouched. As far as im concerned krak was a lynch option as well. So we'll see.

Also dice voting dpr after the momentum on it died down is also off. He did it when he knew he was going down and when votes were shifting to him..

18 hours ago, Pac said:

Ok so the 3 amigos think they got Don Corleone and aren't budging.

That means the rest of us need to vote the same person.

@Dicetosser  @krak if you move to Nyn I'll hammer..

I happen to think Dice is scum but no one will vote you so whatever...  lets do this.

18 hours ago, D P R said:

I'm fine with this. I'm out for a few hours, but I'll be back to vote. 

I think the three amigos did the drugs.

This is dpr backtailing pac requesting krak and dice to vote me to reach maj. Also throwing shade at jc and verb. Shows no inclination to go with pac irt pac's main suspect - dice.

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

There prolly isnt a gf cause the lawyer role was at play. It's basically the same thing only more powerful cause i think he can pick a different player every night.

Means we cant fully trust peeks from before dice's death. In your case (jc) we can cause you're uncountered mason. And i feel better about crusher now.

Awww, Bunny loves me again. So.... we dance!

IMG_1580.GIF

8 hours ago, Nolder said:

"You're under arrest, you have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law. You have the right to an attorney..."

"Yeah man call my lawyer! He's just down the street!"

Dice walks up in a cheap suit and generic tie. "I'm told you have my client in custody. What are the charges?" An officer hands Dice a piece of paper. "Uh huh. Hmmm. Mmmhmm. Right. Yeah ok.....well this is bullsh*t. Ok give me a minute alone with my client please. And can we turn these cameras off? Come on guys." Dice watches as the officer walks up to another two officers and begins a conversation. "Ok buddy I'm not going to lie to you, it's bad. No seriously you're ****ed. I really can't do anything to help you this time. I told you probation meant you had to stay low and you didn't listen."

The guy stares at Dice for a minute. "So what you're saying is they're putting me away for good this time. No chance of getting out ever?" Dice nods. "In that case bend down here I have something to tell you but I need to whisper it." Dice bends forward and the guy brings his lips to Dice's ears. "Yo I'm real sorry about this bro but I'm not spending my life behind bars. It's the needle for me." With that he lunges forward and rips Dice's throat out with his teeth. Dice fell backwards grabbing at his neck but it was already far too late. He bled out within seconds.

Dice, Mafia Lawyer, has been lynched

IMG_1581.GIF

Pac i know you want to lynch verb next in your poe order but i find it hard to believe that verb is scum. Plus dice's last min vote on dpr is disgusting. Dpr vote on him isn't that great either. I'll see if i have time to read some of dpr's verbal diarrhea to see if he even talked about dice before.

That vote from Dice got him my vote. 

IMG_1583.GIF

4 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Good call, pac and verb

This is dpr backtailing pac requesting krak and dice to vote me to reach maj. Also throwing shade at jc and verb. Shows no inclination to go with pac irt pac's main suspect - dice.

Go back and look at the lynch pool I've been solid with for days. Enjoy.

Your point about Verb fake claiming Miller with a Lawyer is solid. I won't fight that. Worst play ever, but I won't fight it. 

That leaves Crush, JC and Verb as cleared. Me as semi-cleared.

Krak, Nyn, & Pac as not cleared.

Unless Nyn is on more opioids than Prince, she's not this cool under pressure. And if Pac is scum, he's playing the game of his life (and will probably still find a way to lose in the end). 

Krak has done nothing but coast - literally nothing. 

As for me, you have room to breathe - you can lynch me and confirm I'm VT if it'll help. All I'm going say in my defense is that there is never, ever a scenario where I play scum the way this team has. Nyn especially knows this, making me still leery of her, but whatevs. 

Honestly dont see you having such ginormous logic gaps as a townie. I would be inclined to believe it if i thought less of you. So you should be taking that as a compliment.

Krak has done nothing, that is true. Makes it hard to case. I'll look into his posts in a min.

On 7/26/2017 at 1:24 PM, Krak said:

A couple  thoughts for anyone still online:

Nyn's toeing the line right now but she's leaning town to me atm.  If she slips into scum territory I'll speak up.  I've got a  pretty successful track record at reading her.

Verb is playing a town game atm.

Spoot looks good

First game related post. Has 23 posts in total... I'll post the game related ones a bit clumsily cause im on my phone.

On 7/26/2017 at 3:55 PM, Krak said:

Why would scum claim Miller D1?  It's almost always a deathclaim.  It might sow a bit of wifom but what's the point if you're the D1 lynch?

Miller should claim D1 imo - what happens when the Miller gets viewed close to end game and town is suddenly forced to make a decision that could lose them the game?  Miller is not a pro-town role as I understand it.

TL:DR - you're not wrong to vote Verbal but idk why you made this post. 

A little nudge at dpr's stance irt miller 

On 7/26/2017 at 4:13 PM, Krak said:

^upon rereading I discovered this post was pretty useless.

Cool.  Cool cool.

On 7/26/2017 at 4:24 PM, Krak said:

@JiF

If DPR were off the table, who would you be voting for?

On 7/26/2017 at 4:34 PM, D P R said:

Your all gonna laugh when you lynch the obvious townie and keep the "Miller". 

On 7/26/2017 at 4:43 PM, Verbal said:

Also, what part of your game thus far has been "obvious"?  I'm clearly in need of some enlightenment there, heh.

On 7/26/2017 at 4:46 PM, Krak said:

^that's a really fair point.

On 7/26/2017 at 4:48 PM, Verbal said:

^ I say that a lot when I'm scum and want to blend in with what the town is currently discussing.

*polite whistle*

On 7/26/2017 at 4:58 PM, Krak said:

Noted

On 7/26/2017 at 5:00 PM, Krak said:

It is a really fair point though.

Lol if verbal was dead on.

Feels like krak is jumping around from nudging dpr to thinking he shouldn't be a lynch option... sort of hopping about as the whole verb/dpr squabble goes on.

On 7/27/2017 at 5:34 AM, Krak said:

vote zander

On 7/27/2017 at 6:52 AM, Krak said:

Yeah, our days and nights are reversed.

But no, I don't like pin the tail on the donkey.  But the way I see it we're basically either pinning a tail on a donkey, alligator, ostrich, kangaroo, or bat, so I might as well pin it on the one that's used to it.

He shows to quote nol's post like third or forth. Posts the abovd a day later with an easy vote on zander's slot and just joking around.

On 7/27/2017 at 2:07 PM, Krak said:

At this point it's been a four day no-show for Zander.  Don't get me wrong, I'd much rather have an active player, but at some point you gotta roll those dyce.  I can't vote who I would prefer, so....

Ftr, are there more inactives apart from Zander?  

Ew

On 8/1/2017 at 10:45 AM, Krak said:

So did the bitchfest ever end or are people still making this game unbearable?

On 8/1/2017 at 10:48 AM, Krak said:

Bc that was lame af.

I'm going to spend the next few hours catching/skimming up.

On 8/1/2017 at 5:15 PM, Krak said:

Reasonably decent

Trying to jusify absance. Never actually delivers on the catching up bit.

On 8/4/2017 at 8:35 AM, Krak said:

vote verb

the game looks to be pretty cleared at this point via peeks.  I don't want a Miller running around close to end game. 

On 8/4/2017 at 4:07 PM, Krak said:

Nyn, I think you're wrong.  No insults, just wrong.

This conflicts with his stance about the miller on d1... >.>  also defending dpr

Krak hasnt been playing really so im not sure what to make of that. Seems like he could have voted dpr as well d1 and didnt... as scum seems weird if dpr is town. But then 80 didnt vote there either so i dunno.

I just cant get over how hard dpr worked to try to tilt the lynch in my direction and also trying to squash the idea that there would be a gf in the game.... and all the miller whinging that consists of 90% of his content prolly. Obviously that wont fly now but he put in so much work to make me look bad that it's just impossible to ignore. He just feels dirty.

1 minute ago, Pac said:

And the balance is laughably bad...  sorry nolder...  real bad.

We'll talk about it more after the game but if you've got the time I'm curious: which side do you think this game favors?

Archived