Cops Mafia

Nolder

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Not sure how this game lacked interest.  It was really fun.  Emo meltdowns are what this game is all about, really.  At least it means people care.

I wish I had been the lone scum player alive at endgame.  That would have been fantastic.

Yeah, and I wish I had survived past Night 1.

BUT WE CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT WE WANT, NOW CAN WE?

Jerk.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, and I wish I had survived past Night 1.

BUT WE CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT WE WANT, NOW CAN WE?

Jerk.

You were playing such a townie-esque game we had to kill you off.  No way you were getting lynched anytime soon.  Consider it a compliment!  :)

38 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You were playing such a townie-esque game we had to kill you off.  No way you were getting lynched anytime soon.  Consider it a compliment!  :)

I did. :)

So fitting that I got my "being shot by Scum" cherry popped by a virgin. Suffice to say, I was left very unsatisfied, and questioning of all my choices that led up to that moment.

17 hours ago, Krak said:

Miller should have been lynched early on - no way Verb should have been alive at end game. 

If I had even been remotely playing, or even half-assed playing with any iota of interest then it's a different game. 

I disagree. i think you did a great job considering the way the game went. Why wouldn't you lay low? Town was playing like idiots. Thanks for filling in.

11 hours ago, Verbal said:

Or....I played the Miller role to perfection for the town and we lynched you ftw?

ohhhh pls don't use this game as an example of how you should play Miller in the future.  Refer to my earlier post.

13 hours ago, Krak said:

ohhhh pls don't use this game as an example of how you should play Miller in the future.  Refer to my earlier post.

You might want to research how the role is normally played before speaking, then.  I gave the town the opportunity to remove the Miller on D1 by revealing.  They chose to believe me, and at that point it needed to be a dead issue.....but DPR couldn't let it go, and that's why it became a distraction.

Bottom line, I claimed, survived, and we lynched scum to win.  Solid example of Miller play if you put yourself in my shoes.  If they town should have lynched me, that's on them and not on me, dude.  I played it as well as it could be played, and I never pat myself on the back.

57 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I played it as well as it could be played, and I never pat myself on the back.

You just patted yourself on the back about never patting yourself on the back. While also patting yourself on the back about your play. 

Next you'll say you're the most modest and humble person you know. 

JN Mafia at its finest. 

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

If they town should have lynched me, that's on them and not on me, dude.

I 100% agree with you.  I meant that to the general town and did a poor job of communicating it.  Once you claim Miller you've done everything expected of you.  You probably should have been lynched but yeah, that's not your fault.

21 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I disagree. i think you did a great job considering the way the game went. Why wouldn't you lay low? Town was playing like idiots. Thanks for filling in.

*raises an eyebrow*

Archived