Jump to content

Cops Mafia


Nolder
 Share

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

So what the mod said in that scene means lynch DPR ? 

What exactly did you get from that scene that seems so Obvious to you ? Please Explain

Please stop skimming and read the thread.  I'm not your personal cliff notes. 

DPR was at L-2.  He was at L-2 because he said something and people were like, ewww gross and they voted him.  

Nolderp then posted a scene where he demanded the game quote his scene or pay the consequences.  In that scene he said the deadline is suspended and vote count reset.  Once people quoted his scene per his request, they then revoted DPR because he said something very recently and people were like, ewww gross.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Topics of conversation at this point should be:

1. Why is JC lolvoting and wifoming instead of game solving?

2. Why is dice laying low?

3. Where is Zander? Game should be up to 50 pages by now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

You and the gifs 

i unvoted him btw so there's that theory

dpr makes a good point. The game is going in circles now over his claim. 

I've thought about playing an entire game expressing my opinions strictly through gifs because words are hard for many of the players in this game to comprehend.  

The game was not circling.  This is a false narrative.  People naturally weighed in on the topic and for the most part made a decision on how the wanted to handle it and had moved on.  

And then when the game moved on, you know what the game was circling?  DPR 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, D P R said:

Topics of conversation at this point should be:

1. Why is JC lolvoting and wifoming instead of game solving?

2. Why is dice laying low?

3. Where is Zander? Game should be up to 50 pages by now. 

4. something something about Nyn

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

DPR gets very snarky when challenged regardless of alignment. As the game go's on he becomes a very easy read because he gets so wrapped up in proven the person challenging him is dumb he forgets to play mafia. This is when you know he is scum. Im not ready to vote him.  I did see couple things that made me think about NYN in a non sexy bunny way. unvote vote NYN

All truth, except for when someone reads him on the first post he makes. Then it sort of expedites things. 

What's funny is that last game, you offered this same sort of "leave Brittney alone" pardon of DPR early on D1, I ended up being right about him, and you/CTM proved to be his scum mate - and had I followed through I would have had you nailed as scum too. LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

You and the gifs 

i unvoted him btw so there's that theory

dpr makes a good point. The game is going in circles now over his claim. 

When lizzie is advocating for a point made by DPR, you know it was said "point" was an illogical, senseless distraction.

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

DPR gets very snarky when challenged regardless of alignment. As the game go's on he becomes a very easy read because he gets so wrapped up in proven the person challenging him is dumb he forgets to play mafia. This is when you know he is scum. Im not ready to vote him.  I did see couple things that made me think about NYN in a non sexy bunny way. unvote vote NYN

Do tell

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, JiF said:

Please stop skimming and read the thread.  I'm not your personal cliff notes. 

DPR was at L-2.  He was at L-2 because he said something and people were like, ewww gross and they voted him.  

Nolderp then posted a scene where he demanded the game quote his scene or pay the consequences.  In that scene he said the deadline is suspended and vote count reset.  Once people quoted his scene per his request, they then revoted DPR because he said something very recently and people were like, ewww gross.  

so you're assuming this scene had something to do with DPR and that I didn't agree with you're stupid assessment so I must not have read it ?

Do me a favor don't assume I didn't read the post because I did read it and nothing makes me lean scum on DPR based on you're ewww gross statement.

people were like ewww gross ? Really JIF ewww gross sounds like a 5 year old is playing with no real reason to vote . 

If anything is gross its your contributions to this game up to this point

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, D P R said:

Topics of conversation at this point should be:

1. Why is JC lolvoting and wifoming instead of game solving?

2. Why is dice laying low?

3. Where is Zander? Game should be up to 50 pages by now. 

And yet, you're driving the conversation towards verbal's claim, mundane gameplay philosophies, and trying to bait me into arguing over my credibility as a player. 

Shocking.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, JiF said:

I've thought about playing an entire game expressing my opinions strictly through gifs because words are hard for many of the players in this game to comprehend.  

The game was not circling.  This is a false narrative.  People naturally weighed in on the topic and for the most part made a decision on how the wanted to handle it and had moved on.  

And then when the game moved on, you know what the game was circling?  DPR 

lol, this doesn't read like jif scum play - for the record, he's either cleaned up a lot of easy scum tells, or town

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

vote JIF

pushing hard on DPR with no real case to back it up. Scummy ewww

huh?

since when is jif being insistent on a feeling a scum tell for him? he's often wrong, but always has a decent amount of conviction as town

also, in your own words there is never a "real case" or "much to go on" on D1 - why hold him to the standard of having a "real case" after only about 7 pages of play (discounting the first 7 pages as fluff)?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

DPR gets very snarky when challenged regardless of alignment. As the game go's on he becomes a very easy read because he gets so wrapped up in proven the person challenging him is dumb he forgets to play mafia. This is when you know he is scum. Im not ready to vote him.  I did see couple things that made me think about NYN in a non sexy bunny way. unvote vote NYN

As an added note, i think there is a difference. As town he comes across more witty snark and a know it all, as scum he's more bitchy and catty. 

He seems like a know it all so far lol

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Smashmouth said:

nah this is JIF trying to misdirect his lack of comprehension on to others. Nothing to see there

i don't want to get sucked into defending him because I can't make sense of what you're talking about.... so, i'll just say: wtf do you mean?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Nynaeve said:

As an added note, i think there is a difference. As town he comes across more witty snark and a know it all, as scum he's more bitchy and catty. 

He seems like a know it all so far lol

I concur. He acts like a bitch and a half when he's scum, offers flubber-poopie retorts and gets pissed that they don't trick anyone. 

Not ready to say he's doing one or the other right now. I just like lynching him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, D P R said:

Verbalicious, bubby, we have a 15 player game. The cop has no reason to investigate you over other players, so you're "saving the town" schtick just doesn't wash. 

The idea is to keep the game clear, making it much, much easier to spot the bad guys who are not making it clear. Anything you add that is distracting or wifomish works against the town. Even if you really are a Miller, you stfu and let it ride unless you have a really good reason to suspect you are going to be viewed, in which case it still doesn't really matter because no one is going to believe you anyway and it just takes everyone's attention off of scum. It's anti-town role for a reason.

For example, you have now derailed D1 with this topic. No one knows if you're telling the truth or not, and now even with a view they won't, so no benefit to the town at all. Just confusion. And that only helps the scum team.

The reason scum fake claim the role is that they live to see another day and push their team a little closer to the win. 

And yes, I am exactly saying that you are fake claiming so that you don't get lynched or NK'd. You are now in the crosshairs of nobody. 

Point of contention to this post you think is gospel:

First sentence - in the event Verb is telling the truth, it would be wise for the cop to look elsewhere and use his investigation more effectively.  In essence, it's narrowing the view pool to get a better shot at scum.  If Verb is lying, that will become abundantly clear very soon.  He's a safe lynch but it would be prudent as a town to still focus on other potential scum, the deadline wasnt till tomorrow.  You forcing this narrative that there is no other course of action, is disgusting.  Of course there is.  Especially if he's telling the truth. 

2nd paragraph - None of this makes a lick of sense and it's all opinion spoken like it's fact.  There is no book on how you play the Miller role or any role for that matter.  Different strokes for different folks.  I've very often seen it played where someone reveals it right away on D1, similar to Verb.  You have a tendency to teach the game when you play.  As if you have some higher understanding of how the game is to be played.  No offense, but you dont.  See no further than all your faulty logic revolving around Verb.  We've got some veterans around here, this passion for coaching in game is unnecessary and maybe good for non-experienced games but this is not that case here.  A reveal isnt a distraction, nobody was distracted, everyone gave there opinions and moved on.  A reveal is information unless you're trying to spin it into something else. 

There was no derailed D1.  In fact, we have a little more info than a typical D1 in that we have a reveal and eventually will have a lynch.  Double the info.  You're the one making the focus singular and this all started once your train started to build momentum for using ridiculous logic.

The reason scum fakes a claim is the same reason town claims.  We all want to live and put our team a little closer to the win, town or scum.  You play to win the game.  How is he in nobody's crosshairs if he's in your crosshairs?  This might be the most ridiculous of all your ridiculousness.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

huh?

since when is jif being insistent on a feeling a scum tell for him? he's often wrong, but always has a decent amount of conviction as town

also, in your own words there is never a "real case" or "much to go on" on D1 - why hold him to the standard of having a "real case" after only about 7 pages of play (discounting the first 7 pages as fluff)?

before DPR even posted anything relevant people ran him up. 80 pushed him top reveal by pointing to me and I pushed as well . DPR then revealed ...honestly what else has DPR done that points to him being scum ? JIF gave no real explanation of why he voted DPR yet he seems to be pushing to lynch him. I can see a slip on day one by scum Ive seen it happen but nothing so far this game makes that case. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Smashmouth said:

before DPR even posted anything relevant people ran him up. 80 pushed him top reveal by pointing to me and I pushed as well . DPR then revealed ...honestly what else has DPR done that points to him being scum ? JIF gave no real explanation of why he voted DPR yet he seems to be pushing to lynch him. I can see a slip on day one by scum Ive seen it happen but nothing so far this game makes that case. 

Didn't people run him up for his poop about Verb's claim?

What did DPR reveal as?

I'm really not reading the thread that closely due to time constraints - I'm at work pooping right now. So, this is about as dialed-in as I've been. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

i don't want to get sucked into defending him because I can't make sense of what you're talking about.... so, i'll just say: wtf do you mean?

 

exactly what I said JIF is the king of not comprehending posts yet hes pointing at others for the same issue. I thought I made that clear. You don';t have to defend him lets just drop it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Didn't people run him up for his poop about Verb's claim?

What did DPR reveal as?

I'm really not reading the thread that closely due to time constraints - I'm at work pooping right now. So, this is about as dialed-in as I've been. 

DPR claimed VT .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Smashmouth said:

exactly what I said JIF is the king of not comprehending posts yet hes pointing at others for the same issue. I thought I made that clear. You don';t have to defend him lets just drop it.

Is this a scum tell though? We might as well talk about it - it's more interesting than everyone cratering on something benign from the first 10 pages. 

Just now, Smashmouth said:

DPR claimed VT .

Oh, so basically no claim.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

so you're assuming this scene had something to do with DPR and that I didn't agree with you're stupid assessment so I must not have read it ?

Do me a favor don't assume I didn't read the post because I did read it and nothing makes me lean scum on DPR based on you're ewww gross statement.

people were like ewww gross ? Really JIF ewww gross sounds like a 5 year old is playing with no real reason to vote . 

If anything is gross its your contributions to this game up to this point

 

I dont even know wtf you're saying in this first sentence.  It literally, makes zero sense.  I assumed nothing.  I just gave you the chronological events of what happened since you seemed so confused.

I assume you didnt read something because you acted lost around something very obvious.

ewww gross, is a great way of saying something that takes up more words and time and no more or less childish than 90% of the sh*t posted in these games.

My contributions, are once again, the most logical and well thought out of anyone in the game.  It's kind of my thing.  Everyone else has comprehension problems, present company most certainly included at the top of the list. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Point of contention to this post you think is gospel:

First sentence - in the event Verb is telling the truth, it would be wise for the cop to look elsewhere and use his investigation more effectively.  In essence, it's narrowing the view pool to get a better shot at scum.  If Verb is lying, that will become abundantly clear very soon.  He's a safe lynch but it would be prudent as a town to still focus on other potential scum, the deadline wasnt till tomorrow.  You forcing this narrative that there is no other course of action, is disgusting.  Of course there is.  Especially if he's telling the truth. 

2nd paragraph - None of this makes a lick of sense and it's all opinion spoken like it's fact.  There is no book on how you play the Miller role or any role for that matter.  Different strokes for different folks.  I've very often seen it played where someone reveals it right away on D1, similar to Verb.  You have a tendency to teach the game when you play.  As if you have some higher understanding of how the game is to be played.  No offense, but you dont.  See no further than all your faulty logic revolving around Verb.  We've got some veterans around here, this passion for coaching in game is unnecessary and maybe good for non-experienced games but this is not that case here.  A reveal isnt a distraction, nobody was distracted, everyone gave there opinions and moved on.  A reveal is information unless you're trying to spin it into something else. 

There was no derailed D1.  In fact, we have a little more info than a typical D1 in that we have a reveal and eventually will have a lynch.  Double the info.  You're the one making the focus singular and this all started once your train started to build momentum for using ridiculous logic.

The reason scum fakes a claim is the same reason town claims.  We all want to live and put our team a little closer to the win, town or scum.  You play to win the game.  How is he in nobody's crosshairs if he's in your crosshairs?  This might be the most ridiculous of all your ridiculousness.  

This is why I voted DPR, btw. I didn't feel I needed to write it out, but it's pretty spot on.

I think DPR has played on DM so long that his game has been reduced to asking how many fingers he's holding up, without hiding his hand behind his back.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Is this a scum tell though? We might as well talk about it - it's more interesting than everyone cratering on something benign from the first 10 pages. 

Oh, so basically no claim.

Well VT is a claim whether you believe it or not is you're issue to deal with.

I didnt say what I said about JIF was a scum tell at all just pointing something out is all

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, JiF said:

I dont even know wtf you're saying in this first sentence.  It literally, makes zero sense.  I assumed nothing.  I just gave you the chronological events of what happened since you seemed so confused.

I assume you didnt read something because you acted lost around something very obvious.

ewww gross, is a great way of saying something that takes up more words and time and no more or less childish than 90% of the sh*t posted in these games.

My contributions, are once again, the most logical and well thought out of anyone in the game.  It's kind of my thing.  Everyone else has comprehension problems, present company most certainly included at the top of the list. 

A face-full of tapioca and chafed knees is sort of your thing. 

But your post is logical.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, D P R said:

Topics of conversation at this point should be:

1. Why is JC lolvoting and wifoming instead of game solving?

2. Why is dice laying low?

3. Where is Zander? Game should be up to 50 pages by now. 

What the **** are you even talking about?  I voted Verbal (pre-reveal) and then moved to you...stop trying to deflect...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...