Cops Mafia

Nolder

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Well VT is a claim whether you believe it or not is you're issue to deal with.

I didnt say what I said about JIF was a scum tell at all just pointing something out is all

umm, okay i guess... but you're voting him, so one would think the points you're making about his tendency are in the context of being scum tells.

smash being smash, i guess.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JiF said:

I dont even know wtf you're saying in this first sentence.  It literally, makes zero sense.  I assumed nothing.  I just gave you the chronological events of what happened since you seemed so confused.

I assume you didnt read something because you acted lost around something very obvious.

ewww gross, is a great way of saying something that takes up more words and time and no more or less childish than 90% of the sh*t posted in these games.

My contributions, are once again, the most logical and well thought out of anyone in the game.  It's kind of my thing.  Everyone else has comprehension problems, present company most certainly included at the top of the list. 

thats fine JIF but thats not how this went down at all. You implied I did not read the mods Post which I did , you also implied it made DPR look more scummy and I disagree.

Can I make it any simpler than that ?

20 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

All truth, except for when someone reads him on the first post he makes. Then it sort of expedites things. 

What's funny is that last game, you offered this same sort of "leave Brittney alone" pardon of DPR early on D1, I ended up being right about him, and you/CTM proved to be his scum mate - and had I followed through I would have had you nailed as scum too. LOL

Yes. Yes you would.  Im not sure if this qualifies as a "leave Brittney alone" level of defense but at this point he has almost become the new Jets babe. LOL

14 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

huh?

since when is jif being insistent on a feeling a scum tell for him? he's often wrong, but always has a decent amount of conviction as town

also, in your own words there is never a "real case" or "much to go on" on D1 - why hold him to the standard of having a "real case" after only about 7 pages of play (discounting the first 7 pages as fluff)?

The funny thing is, I'm not pushing anything.  I was literally just recapping to him what happened since he seemed lost.  lol

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

thats fine JIF but thats not how this went down at all. You implied I did not read the mods Post which I did , you also implied it made DPR look more scummy and I disagree.

Bro, simplicity is not your thing. You'd find a way to complicate and convolute a blank piece of paper.

12 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

before DPR even posted anything relevant people ran him up. 80 pushed him top reveal by pointing to me and I pushed as well . DPR then revealed ...honestly what else has DPR done that points to him being scum ? JIF gave no real explanation of why he voted DPR yet he seems to be pushing to lynch him. I can see a slip on day one by scum Ive seen it happen but nothing so far this game makes that case. 

Are we playing the same game?   

Quote where I voted DPR, please. 

exactly what I said JIF is the king of not comprehending posts yet hes pointing at others for the same issue. I thought I made that clear. You don';t have to defend him lets just drop it.

I legit dont know what you're saying to even give an retort/explanation. 

Just now, JiF said:

I legit dont know what you're saying to even give an retort/explanation. 

did you not say earlier that people didnt comprehend youre posts so you were going to use gif's or was that someone else talking ? Do I have to find the post for you ? 

not going to wastye my time with you or the Ape further on this subject so lets just drop it. thanks

7 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I dont recall that at all because it never happened. 

16 minutes ago, JiF said:

Point of contention to this post you think is gospel:

First sentence - in the event Verb is telling the truth, it would be wise for the cop to look elsewhere and use his investigation more effectively.  In essence, it's narrowing the view pool to get a better shot at scum.  If Verb is lying, that will become abundantly clear very soon.  He's a safe lynch but it would be prudent as a town to still focus on other potential scum, the deadline wasnt till tomorrow.  You forcing this narrative that there is no other course of action, is disgusting.  Of course there is.  Especially if he's telling the truth. 

2nd paragraph - None of this makes a lick of sense and it's all opinion spoken like it's fact.  There is no book on how you play the Miller role or any role for that matter.  Different strokes for different folks.  I've very often seen it played where someone reveals it right away on D1, similar to Verb.  You have a tendency to teach the game when you play.  As if you have some higher understanding of how the game is to be played.  No offense, but you dont.  See no further than all your faulty logic revolving around Verb.  We've got some veterans around here, this passion for coaching in game is unnecessary and maybe good for non-experienced games but this is not that case here.  A reveal isnt a distraction, nobody was distracted, everyone gave there opinions and moved on.  A reveal is information unless you're trying to spin it into something else. 

There was no derailed D1.  In fact, we have a little more info than a typical D1 in that we have a reveal and eventually will have a lynch.  Double the info.  You're the one making the focus singular and this all started once your train started to build momentum for using ridiculous logic.

The reason scum fakes a claim is the same reason town claims.  We all want to live and put our team a little closer to the win, town or scum.  You play to win the game.  How is he in nobody's crosshairs if he's in your crosshairs?  This might be the most ridiculous of all your ridiculousness.  

I usually just a post an innocuous image.  Sometimes it works.

Image result for high life miller

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

we shall see

Just now, Smashmouth said:

did you not say earlier that people didnt comprehend youre posts so you were going to use gif's or was that someone else talking ? Do I have to find the post for you ? 

not going to wastye my time with you or the Ape further on this subject so lets just drop it. thanks

votes jif

then connects him to me, calling us both scum

doesn't want to spend time on the subject anymore

only in smashworld does any of this make sense

let's lynch him to spare ourselves the daffy duck meltdown, followed by the insistence that he's always great in endgame, followed by the town loss

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Huh?  I was making a joke to Lizze that I've thought about playing an entire game using gifs to express my opinions because people have a hard time comprehending words. 

It was a joke and a general jab at everyone and not even remotely game related.  

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

80 can get his nutz caught in the zipper. Not like he needs them anyhow.

I'll take the Tucker role...you can have whatever Matt Dillon's role was.  Only who gets to help Nyn with her hair?  

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

did I miss something ? is there a  reason why there seems  to be a speed lynch on DPR ?

And this is where it all started ladies and gentleman. 

Legit, all I was doing was explaining to Smash why DPR was being run up so fast. 

dpr poop

Is it weird that Smash responded to Nolderp's scene with this post...

Why was that scene dpr poop? 

The other quote of him saying, did I miss something, was directly after this one.

11 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

That would make a great PR.

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Interesting that the game has turned into an aggressive "mine is bigger than yours" circle-jerk, NOT after Verb claimed Miller (as DPR suggested) but after DPR became the central target of Town.

I havent necessarily scene the mine is bigger than yours circle joke but yes, the game was not focused on Verb until it was focused on DPR who then put the focus on Verb and acted like the entire game was focused on Verb when they were really focused on him.

did I miss something ? is there a  reason why there seems  to be a speed lynch on DPR ?

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Mr. McSkimster missed something literally posted in all CAPS by the MOD in the only scene just 1 page ago.

Color me shocked. 

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

I dont recall that at all because it never happened. 

Ok JIF now read the Quotes above really carefully ... I asked if I missed something on the DPR run up. 

you then Implied I skimmed and you also implied DPR was scum since that's how you answered my direct question  as to why DPR was being run up

WHETHER YOU VOTED HIM OR NOT IS IRRELEVANT I based my reply on exactly what you said here/ if you didnt men to imply DPR was scum thats fine Just say it but dont deny you did.

Do I need to color code this sh*t  ? Starting to really piss me off now . If you and the Ape cant understand this do me a favor and move the **** on OK

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

And this is where it all started ladies and gentleman. 

Legit, all I was doing was explaining to Smash why DPR was being run up so fast. 

Funny how you did not include your response to me but I did it for you a few posts above this one

Archived