Cops Mafia

Nolder

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Point of fact: the meltdown last game reached a different level because of something personal between he and I. 

He is otherwise behaving pretty similarly.

Agreed.  Trying to figure out if 80 is giving us that fake, going through the motions effort right now.  It seems it a little bit.

hmmmm

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

it's like you're on a quest to invent a new strain of stupid

You know its funny you've run off countless people ...people who will no longer play this game directly because of you and here you are like a child with post after post of name calling simply because you cant understand someones else's opinion that you seem to be just asking dumb questions to start an argument . you know Like the arguments you start with just about everyone in every single game you play. If you truly are such an angry arrogant bitch maybe you should find another outlet  to get out you're frustrations and let some of the nice folks you ran off that specifically will not play with you come back. That would be nice. If you get off on trying to incite EMO simply because its a game and you say some real personal sh*t as I've seen in other games then you should really think about moving on because IMO that's just disgusting behavior. You worked up DPR last game and it did not seem to me it was in the spirit of the game he looked truly pissed off and you really didn't seem to give a sh*t. You need to grow up my friend.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Agreed.  Trying to figure out if 80 is giving us that fake, going through the motions effort right now.  It seems it a little bit.

hmmmm

Meh, it would be easy for him to continue to bury a vote on me based on my "dare" and our history.  Instead he initially strikes me as trying to solve - I'm ok for now.

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

You know its funny you've run off countless people ...people who will no longer play this game directly because of you and here you are like a child with post after post of name calling simply because you cant understand someones else's opinion that you seem to be just asking dumb questions to start an argument . you know Like the arguments you start with just about everyone in every single game you play. If you truly are such an angry arrogant bitch maybe you should find another outlet  to get out you're frustrations and let some of the nice folks you ran off that specifically will not play with you come back. That would be nice. If you get off on trying to incite EMO simply because its a game and you say some real personal sh*t as I've seen in other games then you should really think about moving on because IMO that's just disgusting behavior. You worked up DPR last game and it did not seem to me it was in the spirit of the game he looked truly pissed off and you really didn't seem to give a sh*t. You need to grow up my friend.

Defense of DPR noted

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

To be fair, he ran off Nyn like 4 separate times and she keeps coming back.

Then again, I don't know if that's a knock on Ape or Nyn at this point.  Hmmmm.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

So scum = inactives with a maybe to DPR?  

Pac is interesting in that spot.  He has played the "not really interested in game" card like a sledgehammer so far.  Pretty sure Zander has not posted. Dice had some content early on and Krak basically introduced himself. Least thats all I remember. Im voting Nyn but not feeling that great about after looking back. I thought she held on to her Verb vote a little hard but to be fair it was before the game really got going.

unvote vote pac

Is voting still suspended?  I'm skimming but didn't see a follow up to the *put your hands up* (said with a lisp) post.

80 is probably scum.

Case on DPR is stupid. 

Most everything else is inane sh-t hurling and other forms of gobbledygook.

If I get my head into this game scum is done.

Just now, The Crusher said:

Pac is interesting in that spot.  He has played the "not really interested in game" card like a sledgehammer so far.  Pretty sure Zander has not posted. Dice had some content early on and Krak basically introduced himself. Least thats all I remember. Im voting Nyn but not feeling that great about after looking back. I thought she held on to her Verb vote a little hard but to be fair it was before the game really got going.

unvote vote pac

Just now, Pac said:

Is voting still suspended?  I'm skimming but didn't see a follow up to the *put your hands up* (said with a lisp) post.

80 is probably scum.

Case on DPR is stupid. 

Sup bitch?

Just now, The Crusher said:

unvote vote pac

Keep this nonsense up and I'll get interested.  You sure you want that?

5 minutes ago, Verbal said:

To be fair, he ran off Nyn like 4 separate times and she keeps coming back.

Then again, I don't know if that's a knock on Ape or Nyn at this point.  Hmmmm.

Actually it was only once,  and it was Hess and Pac, not Ape. Ape never ran me off. 

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

unvote vote pac

Eh, she re-voted me after Nol's wipe and gameplay had certainly picked up at that point.  You seem a little too lenient for how flimsy your reasoning to vote her was to begin with.

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

80 is probably scum.

Case on DPR is stupid. 

I admit, I laughed.

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

Actually it was only once,  and it was Hess and Pac, not Ape. Ape never ran me off. 

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

I mean if you're gonna be saying stuff, at least be accurate.

I seem to recall Ape being involved, but I don't care enough to check.

2 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Eh, she re-voted me after Nol's wipe and gameplay had certainly picked up at that point.  You seem a little too lenient for how flimsy your reasoning to vote her was to begin with.

Yep I revoted him after Nol rudely interrupted me. lol

Just now, Verbal said:

I mean, you had to quote Nol's post on it, so I can see how you might have missed the 72ish font or something, but here ya go:

First chuckle you've gotten out of me since 2012, queerbait.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

First chuckle you've gotten out of me since 2012, queerbait.

Bullsh*t, you've laughed at my blindlynches several time, admit it. ;-)

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Unlike you, I did miss that.

Clearly.