Cops Mafia

Nolder

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

This doesn't happen a lot but i'm at a loss for words LOL

Your choices are dice, JiF, Crush, me & Zander.

I'm not confident enough in dice or JiF being scum that I don't want to see them play a little more. I like Crush's play and I ain't voting myself, so that leaves the no-show. Seems reasonable enough.

2 minutes ago, D P R said:

If Zander isn't posting, something happened with him - hope everything is okay. But, it's D1, chances are that he's not a town PR (there is a higher probability that he's scum) and unless we have another sub besides Krak, it's not a slot that will be replaced anyway.

Yeah, the leading theory is that he lost power. It's a fair point about not having a sub, but perhaps one will be found; it's only D1. Perhaps there's another low-post player that you could vote that can actually defend themselves and reveal, if necessary?

24 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I know you don't give a sh*t and that's the problem since you don't give a flying **** how you make others feel and its painfully obvious.

You are the definition of an Internet tough guy AKA PUSSY you proud of that ?

Your the kind of guy I would not even waste my time punching the sh*t out of I would much rather slap you a few times in front of your friends and simply walk away, then the true you would make itself known. (I)

My take: You're intent on making this personal to avoid letting anyone focus on the game play - specifically the points Jif and I have made that don't favor you.

Other players should take note.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

My take: You're intent on making this personal to avoid letting anyone focus on the game play - specifically the points Jif and I have made that don't favor you.

LOL

Just now, D P R said:

LOL

I mean, it's the exact tactic both you and smash used last game. 

Are you dismissing that Smash would use this approach as scum again? He's done it every time I catch him as scum for years.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Votecount

DPR - Verbal, Spoot, Liz (3)

Dice - 80 (1)

Jif - (0)

Crusher - (0)

Zander - (0)

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline: Friday 12PM EST

Why are there trains with 0 votes?

vote smash

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I mean, it's the exact tactic both you and smash used last game. 

Are you dismissing that Smash would use this approach as scum again? He's done it every time I catch him as scum for years.

That would be great except you're the one that started in on him, then you call it his fault. In that regard, he pretty much plays the same way regardless of alignment, so this one has a lot more to do with you.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Why are there trains with 0 votes?

vote smash

idk since they're the only people that can be voted today I felt it might be helpful to just list all options upfront.

Just now, D P R said:

That would be great except you're the one that started in on him, then you call it his fault. In that regard, he pretty much plays the same way regardless of alignment, so this one has a lot more to do with you.

Untrue about him doing this either way. Just around last game we had a talk and we're super clear about being good with each other. 

If by 'starting in on' you're referring to my attempt to get him to clarify his statements.... then you've all turned into pussies. Interrogation is part of the game. If you mean saying 'dummy' then it's pathetic.

Im not assigning fault. I'm pointing out his reluctance to talk within the game. 

I'll also point out that he has once again said I hit a big scum tell, but didn't vote me. He's actually not measuring my play against which alignment I might be. Don't think you are either. Like last game.

So, in your list on prior page you said you could go either way with smash. But now you're dismissing him using a tactic he used last game as your scum mate.

12 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Votecount

DPR - Verbal, Spoot, Liz (3)

Dice - 80 (1)

Jif - (0)

Crusher - (0)

Zander - (0)

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline: Friday 12PM EST

JC is voting DPR, btw.

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

Vote DPR

9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Typical Ape pussing out . I'm making this about YOU and the way you talk to people and you're arrogance especially when it comes to this very subject the "I dont give a sh*t subject" you so plainly stated. Also, this has nothing to do with JIF hes not a mean sprited bitch, this discussion is not about this particular game or my disagreement with JIF . We had our discussion and now its over we don't see eye to eye sometimes but that's not my point here. My point here is you and the way you act and the way you piss people off. Real Simple

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Typical Ape pussing out . I'm making this about YOU and the way you talk to people and you're arrogance especially when it comes to this very subject the "I dont give a sh*t subject" you so plainly stated. Also, this has nothing to do with JIF hes not a mean sprited bitch, this discussion is not about this particular game or my disagreement with JIF . We had our discussion and now its over we don't see eye to eye sometimes but that's not my point here. My point here is you and the way you act and the way you piss people off. Real Simple

Hahaha...I'm not pussing out. Take it to the chat thread, I'm happy to torment you there.

Here, I chose to maintain focus on the game.

Dummy dumb dumb.

Just now, Smashmouth said:

Maybe you can spend your time better and go read the game

hahaha

I could read every 5th page and still be better than you.

tell me next that skimming is a scum tell... do it

So Zander has 0 posts this game?  If so I'm inclined to agree he might be under the influence of some stupid power in some stupid role that Nolders pea brain concocted.

Not sure why everyone is in such a rush to lynch DPR..  and why won't 80 vote him?  (If I got 80 in such with little content it shows I still got it).

I've seen Dice hide as scum... I think JiF might be scum...  Crush seems off..

hmm.. 

gotta meditate on this for a bit but for gods sake let them fight for a bit before lynching.  what's the rush?

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I could read every 5th page and still be better than you.

tell me next that skimming is a scum tell... do it

see that's the difference between you and me I don't skim, you do, and self admittedly so....

Just now, Smashmouth said:

yeah uhhhh vote Smash ...go read

I have man-sized hands. I tapped and jumped ahead too many pages.

Find something EVEN MORE insignificant to focus on, I need another reason to call you dumb.

Archived