Cops Mafia

Nolder

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Oh and just to help you out a bit Zander is in the list of 5 

I like to help out like that

Why the hell are people voting for a dude who hasn't posted yet? I can't wait till he's at L1 and doesn't show up to reveal. He flips PR people be like," it's his own fault." Haha preposterous 

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

lol not even close 

You live in Texas. You drive a Ford King Ranch. You cook yummy steak and eat them on your beautiful outdoor patio, you make more money in one day than most people do in a year. Therefore you ZZ Top. 

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I picture you as one of the members from ZZ Top. 

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

lol not even close 

I've seen pics of smash and his real name, he donated to a cause here (bravo btw) using his screen name. He looks exactly like the ZZ Top guys.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I've seen pics of smash and his real name, he donated to a cause here (bravo btw) using his screen name. He looks exactly like the ZZ Top guys.

Well not exactly. Smash trimmed his beard down some cause CTM staring at it rubbing his crotch made Smash nervous. Can't blame him. 

9 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

see you big dope that's fun the other stuff not so much. 

Now vote Zander cause the fcuk is not playing I don't want a repeat of last game or other games when people do not contribute at all. 

Dummy, which is what I said earlier before you snapped ... and yes, you snapped again ... is in the same league as fart face and putz.

i find it very hard to believe it bothered you, hence I'm accusing you of mock anger for the purpose of distraction. It's actually a compliment to make this accusation... because the alt is that you truly got mad over that.

That or sometime in the past 4 hours you took meds.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I wonder if he still wants to meet in real life.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I'm accusing you of mock anger for the purpose of distraction. It's actually a compliment to make this accusation... 

Holy crap the part that scares the piss out of me is you actually believe that. Antagonizing = Compliment in Apeville

Just now, The Crusher said:

Holy crap the part that scares the piss out of me is you actually believe that. Antagonizing = Compliment in Apeville

Thinking he's smart enough to be that manipulative, sure.

14 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Why the hell are people voting for a dude who hasn't posted yet? I can't wait till he's at L1 and doesn't show up to reveal. He flips PR people be like," it's his own fault." Haha preposterous 

That's why I'm inclined to vote Dice among the inactive pool.  He showed up, posted a bit early in the game, then just disappeared.  

I'm inclined to let Zander live because he might be silenced and he's not a very good player.  He'll be an easy read if he starts participating.

JiF is vote worthy but he also sucks.  If he does happen to be scum it's just a matter of time before he does something to make his team implode.

The case on DPR is based on 1 post as far as I can tell and it was something said after Verbs Miller claim.  Me thinks people are trying to stroke their egos with the votes on him in case he happens to be scum.  Not saying he's clean but I don't see a lot of reasons to vote him right now.

Has Dice posted?  I've seen him hide as scum before and I wouldn't put it past him to be doing that now.  I think I'd know when he's scum so I wouldn't mind seeing a few posts.

Crusher is rolling around the thread doing nothing but his Rodney Dangerfield act.  I don't think anyone will vote him.

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

I'm inclined to let Zander live because he might be silenced and he's not a very good player.  He'll be an easy read if he starts participating.

JiF is vote worthy but he also sucks.  If he does happen to be scum it's just a matter of time before he does something to make his team implode.

The case on DPR is based on 1 post as far as I can tell and it was something said after Verbs Miller claim.  Me thinks people are trying to stroke their egos with the votes on him in case he happens to be scum.  Not saying he's clean but I don't see a lot of reasons to vote him right now.

Has Dice posted?  I've seen him hide as scum before and I wouldn't put it past him to be doing that now.  I think I'd know when he's scum so I wouldn't mind seeing a few posts.

Crusher is rolling around the thread doing nothing but his Rodney Dangerfield act.  I don't think anyone will vote him.

I'll vote Crusher.

41 minutes ago, Pac said:

Solid post . 

44 minutes ago, Pac said:

I can move to Dice as well.  You in?

28 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Who you voting Crush?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Choices kinda suck. Nobody will Lynch fat guy So he is out. Zander ain't even playing yet so I guess if we feel lucky punk. Dice Dice Dice baby started fathering   chilrens in middle school so color me intimidated. DPR is basically the new Jets babe as bizarre as that sounds. Be easiest one to get Lynched. Not feeling either way about him. Who da fuck is the 5th?

48 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Dice makes more sense than Zander at this point. He could also come ITT and change my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Best bet is Nolder finds out if Zander wants to play if not replace him and extend day one till we got content. Or we can keep our blind folds on and play pin the tail on the donkey. Vote the player that should have been Zander and chant " I am mafia" until Nolder gives us a scene. Nolder said he USC bringing he  scenes like a boss this game so I'm kinda tingling with anticipation. 

13 hours ago, Nolder said:

Bwoooooooo...

75-8zn.jpeg

Bkkshhh...This is the police! The deadline is suspended until further notice and the votecount is reset. Everyone report in the thread immediately with your hands up by quoting this post. There will be consequences for the last five people to comply. This is your only warning.Kshh.

raises hands while giving nol the double bird

54 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Hi Krak. Glad you made it over. Big fan of pin the tail on the donkey I see. 

Yeah, our days and nights are reversed.

But no, I don't like pin the tail on the donkey.  But the way I see it we're basically either pinning a tail on a donkey, alligator, ostrich, kangaroo, or bat, so I might as well pin it on the one that's used to it.

3 minutes ago, Krak said:

Yeah, our days and nights are reversed.

But no, I don't like pin the tail on the donkey.  But the way I see it we're basically either pinning a tail on a donkey, alligator, ostrich, kangaroo, or bat, so I might as well pin it on the one that's used to it.

Fair point 

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Dummy, which is what I said earlier before you snapped ... and yes, you snapped again ... is in the same league as fart face and putz.

i find it very hard to believe it bothered you, hence I'm accusing you of mock anger for the purpose of distraction. It's actually a compliment to make this accusation... because the alt is that you truly got mad over that.

That or sometime in the past 4 hours you took meds.

well I can see you took you're meds. 

10 hours ago, Lizard King said:

You and the gifs 

i unvoted him btw so there's that theory

dpr makes a good point. The game is going in circles now over his claim. 

to be fair DPR is the one who grabbed the tiller and jammed it to the side, starting the circle.

10 hours ago, D P R said:

Topics of conversation at this point should be:

1. Why is JC lolvoting and wifoming instead of game solving?

2. Why is dice laying low?

3. Where is Zander? Game should be up to 50 pages by now. 

Dice isn't laying low. im currently sick and not been as active as I want but im here and im playing.

Archived