Cops Mafia

Nolder

9 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Hmm.  I'm starting to think there's a lot of town on town violence going on right now.  DPR vs Verbal, JiF vs Smash....meh.  I think it's wise to move away from this mess, and maybe re-visit it later.  DPR might well be scum but as Crusher pointed out, we can lynch him anytime going forward. 

Let's lynch an inactive.  Unvote vote Dice

so ure one of those idiots are you?

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That's why I'm inclined to vote Dice among the inactive pool.  He showed up, posted a bit early in the game, then just disappeared.  

really??  feels himself   I seem to be here. But where are you??  oohhhh that's right!!!  your probably asleep right now cause ure in a different timezone! but you have an advantage   others will be around when you wake up from you nap so you can talk crap and pad ure post count!

Congrats!

3 hours ago, Pac said:

I'm inclined to let Zander live because he might be silenced and he's not a very good player.  He'll be an easy read if he starts participating.

JiF is vote worthy but he also sucks.  If he does happen to be scum it's just a matter of time before he does something to make his team implode.

The case on DPR is based on 1 post as far as I can tell and it was something said after Verbs Miller claim.  Me thinks people are trying to stroke their egos with the votes on him in case he happens to be scum.  Not saying he's clean but I don't see a lot of reasons to vote him right now.

Has Dice posted?  I've seen him hide as scum before and I wouldn't put it past him to be doing that now.  I think I'd know when he's scum so I wouldn't mind seeing a few posts.

Crusher is rolling around the thread doing nothing but his Rodney Dangerfield act.  I don't think anyone will vote him.

so you really DONT read the game huh? I will have to remember that so in future I can slide things past you.

2 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

I can move to Dice as well.  You in?

so no reason. again. im seeing NotBob this game and what ive seen of jetscode on jn doesn't do this.

So you wanna give a reason?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

What's your opinion on crack? The player not the weight loss solution. 

Krak is playing how I'd expect him to play...no more, no less.  Which means I could lynch him as well if he was in the bottom 5.

8 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I don't hate it. I kinda go eh when dice sorta just town reads me out of the gate like this. Seemed a bit premature. Not necessarily damning but it makes me extra wary of him.

don't be so clear then.  Right now id put 5 bucks on knowing ure role.

24 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

so ure one of those idiots are you?

really??  feels himself   I seem to be here. But where are you??  oohhhh that's right!!!  your probably asleep right now cause ure in a different timezone! but you have an advantage   others will be around when you wake up from you nap so you can talk crap and pad ure post count!

Congrats!

so you really DONT read the game huh? I will have to remember that so in future I can slide things past you.

so no reason. again. im seeing NotBob this game and what ive seen of jetscode on jn doesn't do this.

So you wanna give a reason?

Sure.  I'm limited to five choices of which you are one.  I could vote Zander but it does not look like he will post so that has zero value.  I could vote Crusher, who just very well may be scum but he's fat so the rest of the town will not join me on Day 1.  JiF had some good points on Smash so I assume he's hunting and I'm unwilling to go there at this point.  I could also vote DPR, who appears sketchy with his diatribe but in reality appears to gain traction for pursuing low-hanging fruit in our claimed Miller.  That leaves you.  Care to hunt or persuade me otherwise? 

3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Sure.  I'm limited to five choices of which you are one.  I could vote Zander but it does not look like he will post so that has zero value.  I could vote Crusher, who just very well may be scum but he's fat so the rest of the town will not join me on Day 1.  JiF had some good points on Smash so I assume he's hunting and I'm unwilling to go there at this point.  I could also vote DPR, who appears sketchy with his diatribe but in reality appears to gain traction for pursuing low-hanging fruit in our claimed Miller.  That leaves you.  Care to hunt or persuade me otherwise? 

Solid post. Not sure why you have a need to insult me though I'm  not fat! I'm very fat . Big difference

im more in finding town mode at the mo then hunting for scum mode. tbh im -probably better at that then I am scumhunting, but mainly that's whats sticking out to me.

im never lynching nyn. if im wrong I will wear it but I don't think I am

I disagree with you on crusher  he seemed to be townleading early and not in a slimy feeling way and I haven't had a problem with anything hes said so far

verbs probably a miller  and  dprs reactions to it have me thinking hes liable to be town tho im not totally sold there.

Just now, The Crusher said:

Solid post. Not sure why you have a need to insult me though I'm  not fat! I'm very fat . Big difference

In real life I suspect we are closer to the same age and size.  Of course my dikk is bigger but only because my fat turns to dick when excited.

2 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

im more in finding town mode at the mo then hunting for scum mode. tbh im -probably better at that then I am scumhunting, but mainly that's whats sticking out to me.

im never lynching nyn. if im wrong I will wear it but I don't think I am

I disagree with you on crusher  he seemed to be townleading early and not in a slimy feeling way and I haven't had a problem with anything hes said so far

verbs probably a miller  and  dprs reactions to it have me thinking hes liable to be town tho im not totally sold there.

OK.  Read lists are cool.  I'll take three towny reads from the field and one scum read from the bottom 5 and Zander cannot count cause he's yet to post.

Quid pro quo once you post your 3 town reads.

1 minute ago, Dicetosser said:

wtf jc?  You just quoted my post that has my townreads in it!

and I don't really get what ure saying from  " I['ll take three towny reads" to the end of that sentence.  wanna put it in English for me?

lol...I drink...lmao...I just wanted your top 3 town reads of which you provided.  My top 3 town reads are Spoot, Verbal and JiF.

8 hours ago, Nolder said:

For the remainder of Day 1 you may only vote the 5 named people (or no lynch).

Those 5 people have no vote but they may continue to discuss and defend themselves if they wish.

Voting resumes now (sorry I wasn't clear there was no voting when I made my post).

ok nmow I get it. sorry wasn't up to this.

out of those 5 id lynch zander only for lols but it would be stupid play   and yes verb I know I lol shot him last game but hed at least been posting then

if I HAD to vote a person id vote dpr of those 5.

aside from the back and forth with pac and ape giving me a headache I cant point at anything bad from jif

Just now, Dicetosser said:

ok nmow I get it. sorry wasn't up to this.

out of those 5 id lynch zander only for lols but it would be stupid play   and yes verb I know I lol shot him last game but hed at least been posting then

if I HAD to vote a person id vote dpr of those 5.

aside from the back and forth with pac and ape giving me a headache I cant point at anything bad from jif

Fair enough.  

4 hours ago, Nolder said:

Votecount

DPR - Verbal, Spoot, Liz, Ape (4)

Dice - 80, JC (2)

Jif - (0)

Crusher - (0)

Zander - Smash, Krak (2)

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline: Friday 12PM EST

My vote should be on Zander - just in case...   Vote Zander 

4 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

you have a scum lean but would rather an inactive?? wtf???  why?

I feel like I've been really clear about this, but since it never gets old:

It's D1. I have leans, but that's all they are, and I'd rather vote off an inactive than an active.

As the game goes on, all the inactive slot does is promote TOTV. Get rid of it on D1 while we don't have any hard info to go on and spare the players that we will be able to read because they're playing. 

53 minutes ago, D P R said:

My vote should be on Zander - just in case...   Vote Zander 

I feel like I've been really clear about this, but since it never gets old:

It's D1. I have leans, but that's all they are, and I'd rather vote off an inactive than an active.

As the game goes on, all the inactive slot does is promote TOTV. Get rid of it on D1 while we don't have any hard info to go on and spare the players that we will be able to read because they're playing. 

TOTV  is that town on town violence?

so what happens if u lynch inactives and hit the doc for example? u just shrug and go oh well?

what happens tomorrow if theres still inactives? you gonna do it again?

At this point it's been a four day no-show for Zander.  Don't get me wrong, I'd much rather have an active player, but at some point you gotta roll those dyce.  I can't vote who I would prefer, so....

Ftr, are there more inactives apart from Zander?  

44 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

TOTV  is that town on town violence?

so what happens if u lynch inactives and hit the doc for example? u just shrug and go oh well?

what happens tomorrow if theres still inactives? you gonna do it again?

Yes.

Yes. Just like every other game.

Depends on what info we get and who does what. 

Why fear monger? WHAT IF HE'S THE DOC!!! So what if he is? He ain't here, so it gonna do us loads of good, now is it? 

49 minutes ago, Krak said:

At this point it's been a four day no-show for Zander.  Don't get me wrong, I'd much rather have an active player, but at some point you gotta roll those dyce.  I can't vote who I would prefer, so....

Hmm.  What are your opinions of DPR, Crusher, and JiF?

I won't be around much this morning, so here's the deal:

Game after game after game, people complain about inactives, so I see this as an opportunity to get rid of one. That's it. Everyone else is at least playing.

As for Verbal, like dice said, the scum team are the real beneficiaries to claiming Miller on D1. When Verbal claimed it, I thought he was kidding. When he stuck with it, I figured there is a decent chance he is scum and it would be a nice little move to try and extend his slot in the game. 

It's D1 and nobody has any real idea of what's going on yet. If y'all need to lynch me for the above, do what you gotta do. 

Archived