Cops Mafia

Nolder

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If it's so Captain Obvious to you, you shouldn't be pushing for Zander's lynch this hard. 

You know what's interesting? I'm not actually pushing that hard. I didn't realize I couldn't vote, so I'm like, you know, playing the game. Made a vote, gave the reason and that's about it. 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, D P R said:

You know what's interesting? I'm not actually pushing that hard. I didn't realize I couldn't vote, so I'm like, you know, playing the game. Made a vote, gave the reason and that's about it. 

15 hours ago, D P R said:

So, JiF is scum. 

Where is all of this coming from? 

Vote Zander for the obvious.

14 hours ago, D P R said:

My vote is on Zander because he hasn't checked in. Free info from a slot that won't be easy to fill - makes sense, right?

If Zander isn't posting, something happened with him - hope everything is okay. But, it's D1, chances are that he's not a town PR (there is a higher probability that he's scum) and unless we have another sub besides Krak, it's not a slot that will be replaced anyway.

13 hours ago, D P R said:

Zander is the better practical choice. 

12 hours ago, D P R said:

Just because i have a scum lean on you doesn't mean I can't see the possibility of you being town. Especially on D1.

Anybody could be the cop. 

Zander hasn't posted. It's a dead slot. That's essentially free info and the play that makes the most sense to me is to take the free info over mislynching an active player.

2 hours ago, D P R said:

My vote should be on Zander - just in case...   Vote Zander 

I feel like I've been really clear about this, but since it never gets old:

It's D1. I have leans, but that's all they are, and I'd rather vote off an inactive than an active.

As the game goes on, all the inactive slot does is promote TOTV. Get rid of it on D1 while we don't have any hard info to go on and spare the players that we will be able to read because they're playing. 

53 minutes ago, D P R said:

Yes.

Yes. Just like every other game.

Depends on what info we get and who does what. 

Why fear monger? WHAT IF HE'S THE DOC!!! So what if he is? He ain't here, so it gonna do us loads of good, now is it? 

Nah, not pushing the Zander lynch at all. 

16 hours ago, Verbal said:

I seem to recall Ape being involved, but I don't care enough to check.

Pretty sure I've pissed her off, but never ran her off. 

Only people I've legit run off, with the intent to do so, was Cindy and that guy from DM who talked a bunch of sh*t after the "tournament" when he hid the whole game and town nuked itself, then he tattled on me for being fresh on DM - he came here with the intent to ruin games. 

Someone has to defend the neighborhood - and I don't mind being the schmuck to do it - even if it chaps some of your asses. In my mind, I like to think you guys see the means to the ends, so to speak.

12 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Dummy, which is what I said earlier before you snapped ... and yes, you snapped again ... is in the same league as fart face and putz.

i find it very hard to believe it bothered you, hence I'm accusing you of mock anger for the purpose of distraction. It's actually a compliment to make this accusation... because the alt is that you truly got mad over that.

That or sometime in the past 4 hours you took meds.

9 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

well I can see you took you're meds. 

Good one Smash. No really. Quite the haymaker.

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Pretty sure I've pissed her off, but never ran her off. 

Only people I've legit run off, with the intent to do so, was Cindy and that guy from DM who talked a bunch of sh*t after the "tournament" when he hid the whole game and town nuked itself, then he tattled on me for being fresh on DM - he came here with the intent to ruin games. 

Someone has to defend the neighborhood - and I don't mind being the schmuck to do it - even if it chaps some of your asses. In my mind, I like to think you guys see the means to the ends, so to speak.

To be fair the list of people that pissed me off is prolly very long. Lol

Water under the bridge

15 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

I know you don't give a sh*t and that's the problem since you don't give a flying **** how you make others feel and its painfully obvious.

You are the definition of an Internet tough guy AKA PUSSY you proud of that ?

Your the kind of guy I would not even waste my time punching the sh*t out of I would much rather slap you a few times in front of your friends and simply walk away, then the true you would make itself known. (I)

*You're

C'mon Smash, don't do this to me.

15 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Why not vote for a scum lean?

Very good point.

Your choices are dice, JiF, Crush, me & Zander.

I'm not confident enough in dice or JiF being scum that I don't want to see them play a little more. I like Crush's play and I ain't voting myself, so that leaves the no-show. Seems reasonable enough.

NOT a very good response.

9 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

well I can see you took you're meds. 

OMFG now you did the opposite!  FML

*your

8 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Your scum again.

-_-

8 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

don't be so clear then.  Right now id put 5 bucks on knowing ure role.

I need a drink.

So are we going to let DPR get away with backpedaling?  He calls JiF scum, but then doesn't vote him.  Gets called out on that, and then steps back to say he doesn't feel strong enough to vote him.

A scum lean.

So he'll vote somebody who hasn't posted, and in a way that's been proven over the years to not be effective (voting complete inactives).

Yeah, this is gonna work out great.

3 minutes ago, Verbal said:

So are we going to let DPR get away with backpedaling?  He calls JiF scum, but then doesn't vote him.  Gets called out on that, and then steps back to say he doesn't feel strong enough to vote him.

A scum lean.

So he'll vote somebody who hasn't posted, and in a way that's been proven over the years to not be effective (voting complete inactives).

Yeah, this is gonna work out great.

How is that backpedaling? I said I had a scum lean - still do - but it ain't stronger than the obvious benefits of getting rid of an inactive. 

LOL at everyone who cries about inactives in every other game, but this time around "he might be the doc". 

13 hours ago, D P R said:

Just because i have a scum lean on you doesn't mean I can't see the possibility of you being town. Especially on D1.

Anybody could be the cop. 

Zander hasn't posted. It's a dead slot. That's essentially free info and the play that makes the most sense to me is to take the free info over mislynching an active player.

You're spinning it to make it look like I've been unclear or indecisive. 

You can probably be scum and still be sexy. It's not easy,  but you pull it off.

I cant be spinning something when all I'm doing is recapping your play.  I'm not trying to make anything out to be anything more than it is; you're choosing to lynch a player who hasnt posted over a player you have a scum lean on.  Again, that's not spin.  It's literally stating factual information.  You're not being unclear or indecisive, you've been stating this for pages. 

I dont see how killing an inactive is essentially free info.  He hasnt provided any content, there is literally no info to be gained other than his alignment and role, which could be a power role for all we know.  And just getting his alignment and role, does nothing for us because we have zero content to build off of moving forward.  Dude, this isnt trivial.  It's simple logic.

We all get frustrated with inactives and we never do anything about it but there is way too much going on already to just kill him with zero content.  

For those scratching their heads:

DPR has almost successfully made this a choice between voting for inactives or not - which means it's not about scum hunting - which serves an anti-town agenda.

I might change teams and help scum here. Just out of principle. Much to think about....

9 minutes ago, D P R said:

How is that backpedaling? I said I had a scum lean - still do - but it ain't stronger than the obvious benefits of getting rid of an inactive. 

LOL at everyone who cries about inactives in every other game, but this time around "he might be the doc". 

You've modded enough to know that a ZERO poster will eventually be handled by the mod.  So you're essentially asking town to waste a lynch, and you know this.

100% backpedaling from your stance that JiF is scum and then getting called out for not voting him - that, my friend, is kind of Mafia 101.

12 hours ago, Pac said:

I'm inclined to let Zander live because he might be silenced and he's not a very good player.  He'll be an easy read if he starts participating.

JiF is vote worthy but he also sucks.  If he does happen to be scum it's just a matter of time before he does something to make his team implode.

The case on DPR is based on 1 post as far as I can tell and it was something said after Verbs Miller claim.  Me thinks people are trying to stroke their egos with the votes on him in case he happens to be scum.  Not saying he's clean but I don't see a lot of reasons to vote him right now.

Has Dice posted?  I've seen him hide as scum before and I wouldn't put it past him to be doing that now.  I think I'd know when he's scum so I wouldn't mind seeing a few posts.

Crusher is rolling around the thread doing nothing but his Rodney Dangerfield act.  I don't think anyone will vote him.

This is like the 3rd or 4th meaningless update from Pac basically to say, I'm here guys but he's not saying anything.  Wont take a stance, just waddling around doing nothing.  

He's just posting content right now but he's not playing the game.  He sucks but this is one of those b.s. posts just to stay active enough but not saying that would  draw attention to himself. 

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

DPR has almost successfully made this a choice between voting for inactives or not - which means it's not about scum hunting - which serves an anti-town agenda.

I might change teams and help scum here. Just out of principle. Much to think about....

I really don't want to hear about how you might be switching teams.  Keep that sh*t to yourself, heh.

3 hours ago, D P R said:

My vote should be on Zander - just in case...   Vote Zander 

I feel like I've been really clear about this, but since it never gets old:

It's D1. I have leans, but that's all they are, and I'd rather vote off an inactive than an active.

As the game goes on, all the inactive slot does is promote TOTV. Get rid of it on D1 while we don't have any hard info to go on and spare the players that we will be able to read because they're playing. 

You dont have a vote.  And now that's the 5th person to call out what you're doing. 

Are they spinning too? 

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

55 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Votecount

DPR - Verbal, Spoot, Liz, Ape (4)

Dice - 80, JC (2)

Jif - (0)

Crusher - (0)

Zander - Smash, Krak (2)

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline: Friday 12PM EST

?

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Basically, DPR has gone from....YOU HAVE TO VOTE THE MILLER to YOU HAVE TO VOTE THE INACTIVE.  And neither rationals make a lick of sense. 

5 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

?

Dice had no excuse for his lack of participation.  Even at nighttime he hasn't been posting until last night.  And when he HAS played....I dunno, his content is lacking. 

Zander is just straight up MIA.  There's a difference. 

1 hour ago, D P R said:

People keep asking. I keep answering. 

If I ignored it, you'd be telling me I was avoiding it. 

I agree with your logic from a season-long mafia player perspective.  In game, it does risk killing off a PR and it is impossible to judge the intent of those who would pursue this path without hindsight.

26 minutes ago, D P R said:

As I just explained to Lizzie, there's a difference between low activity and no-shows.  Low activity players are an annoyance, because they usually post JUST enough to not get replace. 

No-shows, meanwhile, DO get replaced. 

21 minutes ago, JiF said:

I cant be spinning something when all I'm doing is recapping your play.  I'm not trying to make anything out to be anything more than it is; you're choosing to lynch a player who hasnt posted over a player you have a scum lean on.  Again, that's not spin.  It's literally stating factual information.  You're not being unclear or indecisive, you've been stating this for pages. 

I dont see how killing an inactive is essentially free info.  He hasnt provided any content, there is literally no info to be gained other than his alignment and role, which could be a power role for all we know.  And just getting his alignment and role, does nothing for us because we have zero content to build off of moving forward.  Dude, this isnt trivial.  It's simple logic.

We all get frustrated with inactives and we never do anything about it but there is way too much going on already to just kill him with zero content.  

The free info is the coroner reveal. It narrows the field.

Is there way too much going on? I'm the vote leader based on my comment regarding Miller reveals and my votes - not much else going on and not many votes on other people.

All I'm saying is that we eliminate the chance of mislynching an active by lynching the inactive and we get rid of the distraction. That's simple fact.  

20 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

One day you ought to mod a game based on all the sh*t you think is real. That'll be a trip. 

30 minutes ago, D P R said:

He "might" be a scum mate as well.

1 hour ago, D P R said:

I won't be around much this morning, so here's the deal:

Game after game after game, people complain about inactives, so I see this as an opportunity to get rid of one. That's it. Everyone else is at least playing.

As for Verbal, like dice said, the scum team are the real beneficiaries to claiming Miller on D1. When Verbal claimed it, I thought he was kidding. When he stuck with it, I figured there is a decent chance he is scum and it would be a nice little move to try and extend his slot in the game. 

It's D1 and nobody has any real idea of what's going on yet. If y'all need to lynch me for the above, do what you gotta do. 

Extend his slot? Extend from what? He was never at risk to be lynched. L4 is the closest he got. Why shine a light on himself? If it's such a " nice little move" as scum, why haven't we seen you do it as scum yet?  I'm no mafia savant or mafia master but that move is a dum dum move for scum. 

19 minutes ago, Verbal said:

You've modded enough to know that a ZERO poster will eventually be handled by the mod.  So you're essentially asking town to waste a lynch, and you know this.

100% backpedaling from your stance that JiF is scum and then getting called out for not voting him - that, my friend, is kind of Mafia 101.

I've modded enough to know that Nol has a player who hasn't posted in 4 days, which is past the original deadline for D1. I've also modded enough to know that if it was a game mechanic, Not would have stated something to that effect because starting a player who is silenced on D1 is kinda bastard. 

Everybody has modded long enough to know that Not would have stated that a replacement was incoming if he had one. 

Not backpeddling at all - it is actually possible to have scum leans on players and not be ready to vote them. Especially on D1. Happens all the time. 

I'm picturing the scum thread loling at the Mafia 101 comment. 

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Dice had no excuse for his lack of participation.  Even at nighttime he hasn't been posting until last night.  And when he HAS played....I dunno, his content is lacking. 

Zander is just straight up MIA.  There's a difference. 

DPR seems like a better read of yours though

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Extend his slot? Extend from what? He was never at risk to be lynched. L4 is the closest he got. Why shine a light on himself? If it's such a " nice little move" as scum, why haven't we seen you do it as scum yet?  I'm no mafia savant or mafia master but that move is a dum dum move for scum. 

See dice's earlier comment about when he revealed as Miller.

4 minutes ago, D P R said:

I've modded enough to know that Nol has a player who hasn't posted in 4 days, which is past the original deadline for D1. I've also modded enough to know that if it was a game mechanic, Not would have stated something to that effect because starting a player who is silenced on D1 is kinda bastard. 

Everybody has modded long enough to know that Not would have stated that a replacement was incoming if he had one. 

Not backpeddling at all - it is actually possible to have scum leans on players and not be ready to vote them. Especially on D1. Happens all the time. 

I'm picturing the scum thread loling at the Mafia 101 comment. 

Didn't you start calling for the lynch of Zander a couple days ago?

So, in essence, this whole post becomes moot after the bold. You started calling for "lynch inactives" after a day or so of inactivity.

It's also possible to catch scum on D1 - like last game - but yes, let's lynch inactives instead.

7 minutes ago, D P R said:

The free info is the coroner reveal. It narrows the field.

Is there way too much going on? I'm the vote leader based on my comment regarding Miller reveals and my votes - not much else going on and not many votes on other people.

All I'm saying is that we eliminate the chance of mislynching an active by lynching the inactive and we get rid of the distraction. That's simple fact.  

We receive a coroner result from anyone.  The beauty of those reports, is that you can go back and look at content from said player and how other respond to said player.  You can analyze their voting history and who's voted them. What you're pushing, doesnt allow for any of those very important aspects of scum hunting.  Probably because, you're not scum hunting at all.  

Yes.  There is a sh*t ton going on.  Verb has claimed Miller.  You've claimed VT but are pushing the most illogical b.s. I've seen in a while.  Smash is Smashing.  Pac is giving fake effort.  We currently have 5 people arrested and can only vote the 5 of them and those player cant vote.  And you're pushing the lynch of a player who hasnt posted a single post.

Nothing you've said or done this entire game, makes a lick of sense. 

Archived