Cops Mafia

Nolder

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

you know what Ape you truly are a ******* sore loser. I point out all the flaws in you're posts (which there are many) and I get "you are in Idiot" in response. You have a weak bullsh*t case at best IMO . Whether you like that opinion or not I don't give a fcuk.

Now listen to me you dumb mother****er. Obviously you didn't read what I posted, Once again then you claim I said you never posted a case which is a stupid argument from a really stupid person. I hate to say this but you just keep pushing and pushing and its really getting annoying . I can't really believe you can be this dumb.

Now read the ******* post and stop making sh*t up. and FTR that post I made earlier about you running people off was not me gaming you it was me telling the truth in what I see on a regular basis from you. 

No emo here but if you are going o keep up this nonsense to piss me off I ask to be replaced I don't need this sh*t in a game I'm supposed to enjoy.

Your case Sucks its a crap shoot and has no strong basis ... if you dont like that assessment then **** off ..go bother someone else.

You're an idiot, idiot.

You've already surpassed emo. You told me you wanted to meet in person yesterday, you god damned flake.

You "don't need this sh*t", except here's the thing. You said something non-sensical, I questioned you a few times to figure out what your intent/meaning was. Because I was scum hunting. Then you started talking about my personality. So, I called you a dummy. Then you started playing victim of the big, mean Ape.

I came into the game casually asking questions. You flew off the handle, because it's what YOU DO. Now you're playing victim to appeal to others so they don't think you're the problem, because that's also what YOU DO. 

Every time I try to re-center on the game - you start back down this path of hurt feelings.

I don't care at this point whether you're doing it for real or for tactics (like exactly what you did last game). Just STFU already, damn.

33 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

you looking to join the Idiot ape and jif cllub ?

27 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I have to ask are you really this stupid ? Have you read any part of this game at all other than the bold Mod Post you could not help but read ? God your dumb as a rock

Cries when I call him "dummy", but then this.

What a piece of sh*t.

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I'll check back in later, hopefully after DPR is lynched. In the meantime, I've got no more interest in dealing with Smash's idiotic approach to everything and anything.

you're the Idiot who refuses to read posts not me. And I believe last game you admitted to that so GFY. what a POS

14 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Choices kinda suck. Nobody will Lynch fat guy So he is out. Zander ain't even playing yet so I guess if we feel lucky punk. Dice Dice Dice baby started fathering   chilrens in middle school so color me intimidated. DPR is basically the new Jets babe as bizarre as that sounds. Be easiest one to get Lynched. Not feeling either way about him. Who da **** is the 5th?

I wouldn't say nobody :P 

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Pretty much we're my feeling as well it. Who you like for scum out of the bottom 5 bunny? Or 4 with Zander off the table. 

i dunno. I am not considering Zander's slot atp cause of the circumstances. I believe he just doesn't know the game has started or he has net issues. No way he doesn't post as either alignment.

dice I'm gonna reread again. He knows I make a face when he town reads me early so him doing it anyhow is... interesting. Still I feel like he could be contributing a lot more. Irt complaining about time zones... he does that... has a lot of emotional baggage from getting lynched A LOT while sleeping, in DM games   LOL  So that's null for him. He whinges :P

DPR i'm going back and forth on. He's reached that territory of almost too scummy to be scum but this is so outside of his usual town or scum range that I honestly don't know what to make of it. I will most likely consolidate on him if it comes to it because I'm by no means town reading him right now but it's just a tough pill to swallow for me to think that he'd be this awful as scum.  Or as town. or as scum  xD

JiF seems ok so far. Nothing that screamed at me one way or the other. And you (ie Crusher).... I'm getting some bad juju but I can't really put my finger on it. I went through your posts and there are some game related thoughts but eh.

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

GFY a$$hole I told you It was a mistake

here was my first post voting you. Its obvious I said PUSHING HARD ON DPR. 

A few posts later I said JIF voted DPR and that was a mistake. But in you're argument you never posted this since it didn't help your case of me Lying.

Once again if you wont listen to what I'm telling you then its simple **** off

I have to ask are you really this stupid ? Have you read any part of this game at all other than the bold Mod Post you could not help but read ? God your dumb as a rock

Smash - you're not making any sense, my man.  And now you're personally attacking me when I havent insulted you all game  even though you are living up to your nickname right now.  Meanwhile, you're ready to smack the sh*t ouf Ape for insulting you.  dude...

I told you this when I was modding; you have a hard time seeing other people's perspective and this is the perfect example. I'm not the only one who is observing what I'm observing with you.  So maybe there is a commonality here?

You're lying now, just like you were lying before.  You literally just said you voted me to get a reaction.  Well, if that's the case, then you were lying when you said you were voting me for making a case on DPR.  I will go find the post now for you even though you would not do the same for me when I asked you 5 times.

@The Crusher

I mean you were kinda nudging me here and there and trying to shove my name into the topic of conversation but then you just sorta went back on it and said you were liking me... sorta shifted to Pac, if I remember correctly. What changed irt your impression of me?

23 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

vote JIF

pushing hard on DPR with no real case to back it up. Scummy ewww

nah this is JIF trying to misdirect his lack of comprehension on to others. Nothing to see there

before DPR even posted anything relevant people ran him up. 80 pushed him top reveal by pointing to me and I pushed as well . DPR then revealed ...honestly what else has DPR done that points to him being scum ? JIF gave no real explanation of why he voted DPR yet he seems to be pushing to lynch him. I can see a slip on day one by scum Ive seen it happen but nothing so far this game makes that case. 

I have not made a case..... I have my doubts about people but I have nothing to put forward to force some imaginary case that's scummy IMHO. If I don't feel comfortable I'm making a good case I'm not going to push it to please the masses.

Stop with the LIE bullsh*t I told you I was mistaken it was not a lie to purposely push a lynch on you. I voted you to get reaction I saw what I wanted to see and I moved on. I don't need to be under a microscope with you on every thing I say or do. Play you're game and Ill play mine. I work towards end game and I use ways to do that usually in the middle of the game. I have always played that way.

You cant have it both ways.  You clearly didnt make a mistake.  Did you vote me for voting DPR with no explanation or did you vote me to get a reaction?

This is the definition of a lie, good sir. 

Just now, Nynaeve said:

@The Crusher

I mean you were kinda nudging me here and there and trying to shove my name into the topic of conversation but then you just sorta went back on it and said you were liking me... sorta shifted to Pac, if I remember correctly. What changed irt your impression of me?

I went back and re read. I originally thought you hung on to the Verb vote a little longer hoping it would gain traction. When I read it again you stayed on but not as with as much intent  as I first thought before rereading. Come off more playful than malicious. So I gabe you a pass. Still think PAC  could be dirty. He switched gears quickly from the not caring thing to actually nudging a couple spots. Plus for someone who is not around a lot I found it odd he was one of the ones that quoted Nolders post first.  He is not on a lot during the day. Just like Krak making the cut on that play.  Almost like someone told them to. Maybe in the mafia QT? 

12 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

im more in finding town mode at the mo then hunting for scum mode. tbh im -probably better at that then I am scumhunting, but mainly that's whats sticking out to me.

im never lynching nyn. if im wrong I will wear it but I don't think I am

I disagree with you on crusher  he seemed to be townleading early and not in a slimy feeling way and I haven't had a problem with anything hes said so far

verbs probably a miller  and  dprs reactions to it have me thinking hes liable to be town tho im not totally sold there.

I still don't get what has you so convinced. Explain.

11 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

i dunno. I am not considering Zander's slot atp cause of the circumstances. I believe he just doesn't know the game has started or he has net issues. No way he doesn't post as either alignment.

dice I'm gonna reread again. He knows I make a face when he town reads me early so him doing it anyhow is... interesting. Still I feel like he could be contributing a lot more. Irt complaining about time zones... he does that... has a lot of emotional baggage from getting lynched A LOT while sleeping, in DM games   LOL  So that's null for him. He whinges :P

DPR i'm going back and forth on. He's reached that territory of almost too scummy to be scum but this is so outside of his usual town or scum range that I honestly don't know what to make of it. I will most likely consolidate on him if it comes to it because I'm by no means town reading him right now but it's just a tough pill to swallow for me to think that he'd be this awful as scum.  Or as town. or as scum  xD

JiF seems ok so far. Nothing that screamed at me one way or the other. And you (ie Crusher).... I'm getting some bad juju but I can't really put my finger on it. I went through your posts and there are some game related thoughts but eh.

I could lynch Crusher as well although it would take some serious heavy lifting to reach the new super majority we need to lynch.

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:
4 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I could lynch Crusher as well although it would take some serious heavy lifting to reach the new super majority we need to lynch.

Them put on your back brave and big boy pants and " come at me bro!"

Just now, The Crusher said:

Them put on your back brave and big boy pants and " come at me bro!"

Dude, I'm currently searching for new business opportunities...see link http://www.cnn.com/travel/article/vermont-whiskey-distilleries-whistlepig/?iid=ob_homepage_deskrecommended_pool

I'd did not mean to imply I would do the heavy lifting...only that I would support such a lyft.

you're the Idiot who refuses to read posts not me. And I believe last game you admitted to that so GFY. what a POS

This literally has nothing to do with anything - at this point other folks have to be scum or ambivalent to not see that you're cratering on the nonsensical and inane opportunities in our exchange to force bickering and mock frustration/anger. You did the EXACT same thing last game. 

Don't NK me though. If you keep me around, I can help you get out of this... and I won't vote you.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Anywho, Smash isnt an option but this is a clear lie and well, you know what they say about liars.

Is DPR dead yet? 

Yea, it is... but if he wants me on his side, you'd better duck for cover.

58 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

@JiF In not ok with lynching Zander with no game play. I got you as town and I got DPR in the not sure pile but his game play and reasoning has been twilight zone weird. Don't have a feel on Dice but need to reread him. Where you at sweet one? 

eh, you pardoned the pirate earlier in the game... are you now waffling on his alignment?

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

I went back and re read. I originally thought you hung on to the Verb vote a little longer hoping it would gain traction. When I read it again you stayed on but not as with as much intent  as I first thought before rereading. Come off more playful than malicious. So I gabe you a pass. Still think PAC  could be dirty. He switched gears quickly from the not caring thing to actually nudging a couple spots. Plus for someone who is not around a lot I found it odd he was one of the ones that quoted Nolders post first.  He is not on a lot during the day. Just like Krak making the cut on that play.  Almost like someone told them to. Maybe in the mafia QT? 

Are you expressing/forming a thought here, or just feeding thoughts to others... this pings a little. 

58 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

@JiF In not ok with lynching Zander with no game play. I got you as town and I got DPR in the not sure pile but his game play and reasoning has been twilight zone weird. Don't have a feel on Dice but need to reread him. Where you at sweet one? 

What you need muffin top?  My opinion on Dice?  I've got zero read on him.  He hasnt said anything that stands out as good or bad.  

Of the 5 options.  I wouldnt vote Zander.  I wouldnt vote you.  I'm town.  So Dice or DPR.  I'd lean DPR because he hasnt had a logical thought all game.

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This literally has nothing to do with anything - at this point other folks have to be scum or ambivalent to not see that you're cratering on the nonsensical and inane opportunities in our exchange to force bickering and mock frustration/anger. You did the EXACT same thing last game. 

Don't NK me though. If you keep me around, I can help you get out of this... and I won't vote you.

Yea, it is... but if he wants me on his side, you'd better duck for cover.

Wha?  Huh? 

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

What you need muffin top?  My opinion on Dice?  I've got zero read on him.  He hasnt said anything that stands out as good or bad.  

Of the 5 options.  I wouldnt vote Zander.  I wouldnt vote you.  I'm town.  So Dice or DPR.  I'd lean DPR because he hasnt had a logical thought all game.

The reason this matters is because DPR is a mess as scum, and he thinks he can be as profoundly obtuse as possible as scum and get away with it. So, it basically becomes about the town just lynching him, or talking themselves into oblivion while DPR just muddles away.

None of his tactics should work amongst JN veterans, but it's obvious to see how they work amongst the DM crowd.

Archived