Cops Mafia

Nolder

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, JiF said:

I'm yammering on about him because his play has been confusing/disingenuous/disgusting and it's revolved mostly around me.  He was also voting me as 1 of the 5 options, so I'm defending myself.  I also like to find scum.  It's fun!  I'm pretty confident Smash is scum based on his play.  So I'm making my case to make sure everyone see's what I'm seeing in regards to Smash being scum.  That's really all I can do since I dont have a vote.  

Why am I explaining mafia to you like you've never before?  

It's just one of things you do when you're scum. No one really knows why.

1 minute ago, D P R said:

It's just one of things you do when you're scum. No one really knows why.

would have been nice to run up one of the other 5 to get reaction but why play smart lets play like a pack of idiots and just vote off DPR with a weak case at best

Just now, JiF said:

So you think I'm scum? 

I'm on the fence about it, but like I said earlier, you've given off some scum vibes. TownJiF gets frustrated pretty easily. ScumJiF maintains composure and stays focused on the points he's making. 

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

LOL so you took a sarcastic post and used it in an argument LOL ... you have got to be ******* kidding me

How is that sarcasm?  And how was anyone supposed to know that was sarcasm? 

You're a terrible liar. 

Just now, Smashmouth said:

would have been nice to run up one of the other 5 to get reaction but why play smart lets play like a pack of idiots and just vote off DPR with a weak case at best

A big part of the reason there hasn't been movement in that direction is your bickering with JiF and Ape.  3 guys who just can't let anyone else get the last word in.

In any case, getting reactions would have been difficult when you need 8/10 voters.  Getting enough votes to the point where a player had to seriously defend, then try to run up someone new, would have been impractical. 

1 minute ago, D P R said:

I'm on the fence about it, but like I said earlier, you've given off some scum vibes. TownJiF gets frustrated pretty easily. ScumJiF maintains composure and stays focused on the points he's making. 

haha - yeah, ok

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I'm in! heh

I'm good here for the day.  My works is done.  Smash cant dig his grave any deeper, so at least we hit scum tomorrow.

Good luck with the decision today.  I'd favor DPR if I were voting but I trust my town to make the right decision.

<3

Just now, Smashmouth said:

well since its too bad we cant vote Smash why would you care since you think I'm scum ?

lol I just said a minute ago I DON'T think you're scum.  I'm saying people going after you is a waste of time since we CAN'T vote you.

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Hey bud I have 2 Mini Dach's and I love them both ...my last little guy lived to be 15 I also have 2 German Shepherds who love playing with them. Tough little guys.

My mother has a dachshund who is brown and has fluffy curly hair on his ears. They also have two Doberman and a Great Dane. The dachshund bosses everybody around. Awesome little dog. 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

My mother has a dachshund who is brown and has fluffy curly hair on his ears. They also have two Doberman and a Great Dane. The dachshund bosses everybody around. Awesome little dog. 

yeah they are tough my two little guys love to play fight ...If they could they would battle all day..... My shepherds just look at me and take a deep breath its pretty hilarious to watch when the Shepherds want to just lounge around and the Minis are running with their hair on fire LOL

24 minutes ago, D P R said:

At some point even you stand a chance of realizing that the nose on your face is there for more than cutting off. Nobody is holding their breath, but it could happen...

Smash isn't up for a vote today, so why do and JiffyPop keep yammering on and on about him? 

I didn't know we were only allowed to hunt one scum at a time. I shouldn't have cut class when you were teaching your "How to make friends and win teh mafia" class over at DerpM.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I didn't know we were only allowed to hunt one scum at a time. I shouldn't have cut class when you were teaching your "How to make friends and win teh mafia" class over at DerpM.

you went to DerpM >

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

but you didnt see JIF and Ape instigating all the posts ?

hahahahaha... you're so obviously scum, it's pathetic.

let me be on your team, honorary member... i'll turn this whole thing around for you, just say the word

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

hahahahaha... you're so obviously scum, it's pathetic.

let me be on your team, honorary member... i'll turn this whole thing around for you, just say the word

I already told you earlier when you gave me this generous offer I will follow the Ape till the end of time 

22 minutes ago, JiF said:

I'm yammering on about him because his play has been confusing/disingenuous/disgusting and it's revolved mostly around me.  He was also voting me as 1 of the 5 options, so I'm defending myself.  I also like to find scum.  It's fun!  I'm pretty confident Smash is scum based on his play.  So I'm making my case to make sure everyone see's what I'm seeing in regards to Smash being scum.  That's really all I can do since I dont have a vote.  

Why am I explaining mafia to you like you've never before?  

Because he's scum, and the bold is a scum tell. That's my guess.

On 7/27/2017 at 0:48 AM, Dicetosser said:

don't be so clear then.  Right now id put 5 bucks on knowing ure role.

This was the more recent post that weirded me out about Dice, which I already referenced.

I looked back and agree with DPR's assessment that Dice initially thought it would be unlikely for DPR to question Verbal in the manner he did if DPR is scum, but then later changed his mind for somewhat BS reasons. 

His lack of real participation early was my initial reason for deciding to choose him over DPR.  I think it's a good place to go of the 5 options given. 

I already told you earlier when you gave me this generous offer I will follow the Ape till the end of time 

I guess I missed it... probably because your posts all look like this

tenor.gif

you mean like your's ?

the replies where you say back to me what i just said are a nice touch this game... giving me RL lols

but it's also how i know you're not actually angry and this is all an act

Archived