Cops Mafia

Nolder

10 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

yeah they are tough my two little guys love to play fight ...If they could they would battle all day..... My shepherds just look at me and take a deep breath its pretty hilarious to watch when the Shepherds want to just lounge around and the Minis are running with their hair on fire LOL

I've personally never owned a small dog. Last three I've had I've rescued and I usually take dogs other people won't. Big ones that most folks don't want to deal with. I grew up with Shepheards and Doberman, never less than three at my parents house. My first dog ever was a beautiful Black and tan Shepard my Dad got me when I was 5. I named him Simba, after Tarzans  lion. Great dog. Just lost my 12 year old rescue to cancer so I'm gonna start looking again. Not yet though. Not ready 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I've personally never owned a small dog. Last three I've had I've rescued and I usually take dogs other people won't. Big ones that most folks don't want to deal with. I grew up with Shepheards and Doberman, never less than three at my parents house. My first dog ever was a beautiful Black and tan Shepard my Dad got me when I was 5. I named him Simba, after Tarzans  lion. Great dog. Just lost my 12 year old rescue to cancer so I'm gonna start looking again. Not yet though. Not ready 

I just lost my German Shepherd a couple months ago. She was gonna be 13 in November. :(

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

sorry to hear that. Very tough to deal with 

Thanks. I carry her name tag with me on my key-chain.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Big Baby-Bubba would have been 13 on Halloween. 

Perhaps our two dogs are romping together in doggie heaven.

Fun fact: Maggie particularly liked to bark at Mexicans whilst on car rides.

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

Votecount
DPR - Verbal, Spoot, Liz, Ape, Nyn, Smash (6)
Zander - Krak (1)
Dice - 80, JC (2)
Jif - Pac (1)
Crusher - (0)

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.
Deadline: Friday 12PM EST

Guess, we're content with a No Lynch.  Cool.  Wonder where Krak went?  

9 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Thanks. I carry her name tag with me on my key-chain.

Perhaps our two dogs are romping together in doggie heaven.

Fun fact: Maggie particularly liked to bark at Mexicans whilst on car rides.

Big Bubs didnt bark in public that much. Usually too busy licking his nads. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

Yeah who needs those pesky power roles anyways? 

I'm more important to town than any power role.

If I die I die..

I'll leave you with 80, JiF, Smash, and YOU as a good pool of pigs to whip tomorrow.

This is Big Baby-Bubba and GoGo Juice. Bubs succumb to cancer last month. 

IMG_1590.JPG

Awesome doggy's crush :) My wife has a rescue organization and she loves the pitbulls and the Pit Mixes . As bad a rep as Pitbulls get (which is disgusting) they are big babies if you ask me.

Just now, Smashmouth said:

you love to bounce votes around

glad DPR didnt get lynched

Yes, I do.  

You love to roll in the mud with pigs.

I would have preferred another but any lynch better than no lynch.  Good luck with this game.  

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

Yes, I do.  

You love to roll in the mud with pigs.

I would have preferred another but any lynch better than no lynch.  Good luck with this game.  

well I think due to the circumstances being day 1 and 5 people singled out a no lynch is not such a bad deal

Just now, Smashmouth said:

Awesome doggy's crush :) My wife has a rescue organization and she loves the pitbulls and the Pit Mixes . As bad a rep as Pitbulls get (which is disgusting) they are big babies if you ask me.

Just how you raise them. I got both of them at 6 months. Both are sweet as can be. Big Bubs was a therapy dog until he got sick. He loved conning old folks out of their snacks. 

Just how you raise them. I got both of them at 6 months. Both are sweet as can be. Big Bubs was a therapy dog until he got sick. He loved conning old folks out of their snacks. 

exactly ...I see a lot of Pit bull therapy dogs 

Archived