Cops Mafia

Nolder

Just now, Smashmouth said:

exactly ...I see a lot of Pit bull therapy dogs 

GoGo can't do it yet. Only had her for 9 months .3 time failure to thrive dog. The third imbecile to have her caged her for 18+ hours a day. She is much better than she was but still working on her separation anxiety. Couple more years I will have her ready. Bubs took to it quick, he was Daddy's boy, he would cuddle for food. 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Just how you raise them. I got both of them at 6 months. Both are sweet as can be. Big Bubs was a therapy dog until he got sick. He loved conning old folks out of their snacks. 

My family have own Pits forever.  By far the best dogs we've ever owned.  My brothers Pit, Z-Boy, straight up the best dog that has ever walked this planet.  If he breeds him, I"m getting a Pup for sure.  Otherwise, I'm getting a Doberman as soon as the extension on my house I'm building is done.

IMG_0068.JPG

IMG_0072.JPG

My parents used to have a Vizsla, he was a great dog.  Very smart, very well behaved.  I've known a few that are extremely high strung but our guy, Red Barron, was the sh*t.  This pic is right before we had to put him down.   I used to watch them for him all the time.  Such a great pet.

IMG_0013.JPG

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

My family have own Pits forever.  By far the best dogs we've ever owned.  My brothers Pit, Z-Boy, straight up the best dog that has ever walked this planet.  If he breeds him, I"m getting a Pup for sure.  Otherwise, I'm getting a Doberman as soon as the extension on my house I'm building is done.

IMG_0068.JPG

IMG_0072.JPG

awesome JIF Dobermans are great dogs all the German Breeds are great dogs :)

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

IMG_0068.JPG

IMG_0072.JPG

That's how Bubba was. Mrs Crusher always wanted to breed him for same reason. We never did because the bitch is far more determinant on what the pups are like. 

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

My parents used to have a Vizsla, he was a great dog.  Very smart, very well behaved.  I've known a few that are extremely high strung but our guy, Red Barron, was the sh*t.  This pic is right before we had to put him down.   I used to watch them for him all the time.  Such a great pet.

IMG_0013.JPG

IMG_0185.JPG

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

That's how Bubba was. Mrs Crusher always wanted to breed him for same reason. We never did because the bitch is far more determinant on what the pups are like. 

Yeah, that's what has stopped my brother too.  He hasnt found one with the same temperament as Z-Boy.  He is legit the sweetest dog in the world and he's soooo smart.  He obeys every command.  He could be in straight ears back attack mode on like a squirrel or something and all my brother has do is say one thing and Z-Boy will come to a screeching halt. It's hilarious.  He wont move and just stare at my brother until my brother says he can move.  

Just now, Smashmouth said:

Crush I was thinking about getting a Pit bull but my shepherds play fight so damn much as do my minis Im not sure if I would be pushing a good thing. I love Pits maybe Ill wait till they get a little older and slow down a bit

If you got four dogs that all play together harmoniously I think you are doing great. Personally I wouldn't add another dog. If you wanted to add a puppy? You would be fine. But a 6 + month rescue would be a roll of the dice. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

If you got four dogs that all play together harmoniously I think you are doing great. Personally I wouldn't add another dog. If you wanted to add a puppy? You would be fine. But a 6 + month rescue would be a roll of the dice. 

yep that's what I was thinking as well. We got lucky with Bella shes as sweet as can be but Samantha (the long haired Shepherd)  is crazy hyper shes only a year and a half and Bella kicks her ass when she gets too crazy lol. They are all country dogs since I have the large property so at night they are all worn out that's half the battle

1 hour ago, D P R said:

Being serious now, you're a good soul to take care of that puppy. 

Well we took him to the vet like 4 months ago thinking we were going to put him down but I guess he just had a heat stroke because the vet said the little ****er was perfectly healthy. What can you do ya know?

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Hey bud I have 2 Mini Dach's and I love them both ...my last little guy lived to be 15 I also have 2 German Shepherds who love playing with them. Tough little guys.

It's actually uncommon because their backs usually go out between 9 and 12. It happened to my step brothers dach (Pepper). Her back went out and she stopped eating for two days so we had to get her put down. I swear you will never see a grown man cry so hard as when he has to put down his first dog.

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

Yeah, that's what has stopped my brother too.  He hasnt found one with the same temperament as Z-Boy.  He is legit the sweetest dog in the world and he's soooo smart.  He obeys every command.  He could be in straight ears back attack mode on like a squirrel or something and all my brother has do is say one thing and Z-Boy will come to a screeching halt. It's hilarious.  He wont move and just stare at my brother until my brother says he can move.  

Too funny. Bubs would do that too. When he acted up I would say " knock it off" he would just rest his head on something at give me the " sorry dad eyes" Just like this.....

IMG_3075.JPG

Ok so we got a call about a domestic dispute, it's just down the street here. Something about a guy dressed like a pirate a monkey and someone with a smashed jaw. Should be interesting. It's usually a quiet neigbo-here we go. Keep your head down and stay close.

*door closes* Alright I'm officer Zander what seems to be the problem here? Holy sh*t that's a real monkey. Ok, who's monkey is this is it yours? You're a vet at the zoo? Uh huh and can someone verify that? Sir have you been drinking? You there, just take it easy we got an ambulence on the way they'll take a look at your mouth. Ok slow down, now why is this monkey here? Uh huh and what happened to his face again? Uh huh ok well we're going to have to continue this at the station. For now I need you to put your ha- HEY! STOP! Both of you stop!

*huffpuffhuffpuffhuffpuff* Stop! *huffpuffhuffpuff* *slam* BRRRRrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeee....

*Huffpuffhuff* Well *huff* it looks like *huffpuff* they got away. I'm definitely losing my job over this. Chief told me I had one last chance after I wasn't showing up for work. Do me a favor buddy turn that camera off. I can't do this anymore.

*Camera pans as Zander walks into the middle of the street* *Zooms in* *Zander pulls out his gun, puts the barrel in his mouth, and...BAM*

Kshhh We've got an officer down, repeat officer down...Kkshhhhhhhhhhh.....

Zander, Rookie Officer, Vanilla Town has been modkilled

It is now Night, please put your actions in.

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'll take that result to end the day in a heartbeat.  Didn't lost any Power Roles and resolved the Zander situation. 

Please note that was a modkill. If you fail to achieve a lynch later in the game no one will die.

I thought it was cute and entertaining. The effects were impressive. Not much depth and sometimes the storyline sidetracking was questionable lol... but i definitely wasnt bored. So good enough overall.

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

So who wanted to push an inactive lynch instead of letting the mod handle it (which he did, so thanks Nol)?

36 minutes ago, JiF said:

Is this question necessary?

alley-oop? LOL

Archived