Cops Mafia

Nolder

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Ok we've got to get some good footage tonight or the boss is going to literally **** us in the ass with a pineapple. You ready Spoot?"

"**** yeah man let's do this!" *fistpump*

An officer walks over to them, "Hey you guys we just got a call about a drug deal going down nearby. Let's go."

. . .

"Ok apparently this individual is high on his own product so be careful...THIS IS THE POLICE GET THE **** DOWN MOTHER****ER OR WE'LL BLOW YOU AWAY!" The car door slams and spoot grabs his camera and struggles to get out of the car and take cover. The dealer goes wide eyed and reaches his belt, "STOP! DROP YOUR WEAPON! STOP!!" *blam blam blam blam blam blam* several bullets whiz back and forth. The crazed dealer drops as blood pours from a hole is his neck. Spoot on the other hand suffered immensely from the bullet wound he received, unable to get to cover before the bullets went flying. He died several days later in a hospital bed, alone except for his friend and fellow cameraman who stood by his side the entire time. Totally gay by the way.

Spoot, cameraman, town mason has been killed

wy7Gv.jpeg

9 hours ago, Nolder said:

Spoot, cameraman, town mason has been killed

Luckily, my camera was stilling rolling at the time of my assassination:

eL12EV6.gif

(Disclaimer: The above is purely for comedic purposes)

I'd like to take this time to sincerely thank Scum for finding me a big enough threat to eliminate N1.

Better than being lynched by dumbass Town! Good luck guys!

On 7/28/2017 at 4:38 PM, Smashmouth said:

hey JIF I got a question for you. Earlier in your back and forth with DPR on the Miller situation you said "it would become clear if he fake claimed and is actually scum" 

Now we know the miller will get an unfavorable view by the cop so I think he (Verbal) did the right thing by revealing if hes actually town but my question to you is..... How do you think it will become clear if hes scum ? Do you expect him just to slip up ? He could be scum and skate to endgame with this Miller claim ...No ?

It will become clear because I dont see Verb pulling this off to end game.  I dont know all the roles and mechanics but I think a fake miller claim should be easy to sniff out if we're either stuck trying to find scum and cant or if we've had numerous unsuccessful days or if we get hot and then get stuck on a final remaining scum...it should be easy to figure out and maybe there are roles that could help vet him if necessary and he's also a safe lynch if we need him later as well.  

Basically, I think that situation is going to work itself out and we didnt need to handle it right there and then as DPR was making it seem.  It's info and info is good. 

Vote Smash

Vote Krak

He's been gone for what....2 days now?  I know he can't post except at night but he needs some pressure.

I'll leave Dice alone for now.  But I still maintain that at least 1 scum, if not 2, can be found in the "low lying" pool.  

1 hour ago, JiF said:

It will become clear because I dont see Verb pulling this off to end game.  I dont know all the roles and mechanics but I think a fake miller claim should be easy to sniff out if we're either stuck trying to find scum and cant or if we've had numerous unsuccessful days or if we get hot and then get stuck on a final remaining scum...it should be easy to figure out and maybe there are roles that could help vet him if necessary and he's also a safe lynch if we need him later as well.  

Basically, I think that situation is going to work itself out and we didnt need to handle it right there and then as DPR was making it seem.  It's info and info is good. 

Vote Smash

Just to try and make my point again - when you let Verb slide because you feel like he will be easier to sniff out, you will inevitably be forced to make the choice between lynching him and another player that might also be scum. He will always be a distraction until he is sorted, and that hurts the town. That's why I voted him originally and feel like it's never a town play to claim Miller unless forced. 

She people like to scum hunt. Some people like to clear town. I don't think either of those is particularly effective in early days (although I prefer scumhunting above clearing...) and instead think it's important to eliminate distractions that steal your focus the closer you get to endgame. Still think he would have been the best D1 lynch. 

1 minute ago, D P R said:

Just to try and make my point again - when you let Verb slide because you feel like he will be easier to sniff out, you will inevitably be forced to make the choice between lynching him and another player that might also be scum. He will always be a distraction until he is sorted, and that hurts the town. That's why I voted him originally and feel like it's never a town play to claim Miller unless forced. 

She people like to scum hunt. Some people like to clear town. I don't think either of those is particularly effective in early days (although I prefer scumhunting above clearing...) and instead think it's important to eliminate distractions that steal your focus the closer you get to endgame. Still think he would have been the best D1 lynch. 

The bold is the case every single time you decide to lynch someone.  

I'm not distracted by Verbal claiming Miller. 

There is one thing I've been wondering about but it's hard to pin down because I dont understand how the mechanic came about yesterday yet but what should we make of it?  Just take it for what it was and move on, or should we examine it more?  Would the mod put 5 townies in the list to choose from or was their scum in there?  Is this going to happen again moving forward?

It's hard to sniff it out because we dont know who or how that mechanic was initiated.  Really the only thing I can draw from it all right now is that Mr. Hammertime, Pacturd, came into the thread and waffled around while completely letting it go random and defending DPR which is totally opposite of his meta.

Just now, The Crusher said:

I got to ask. Whats your alignment? Its not town that I can assure you. You talked about helping scum in an earlier post. I investigated you for that reason. You a vig?

Whoa.  If he's not town how could he be a vig?  You mean SK?  

1 minute ago, JiF said:

There is one thing I've been wondering about but it's hard to pin down because I dont understand how the mechanic came about yesterday yet but what should we make of it?  Just take it for what it was and move on, or should we examine it more?  Would the mod put 5 townies in the list to choose from or was their scum in there?  Is this going to happen again moving forward?

It's hard to sniff it out because we dont know who or how that mechanic was initiated.  Really the only thing I can draw from it all right now is that Mr. Hammertime, Pacturd, came into the thread and waffled around while completely letting it go random and defending DPR which is totally opposite of his meta.

I dont think Nolder he made that list. We were the last five i think to quote that post. Ape is not town. I investigated him last night.

Just now, JiF said:

Whoa.  If he's not town how could he be a vig?  You mean SK?  

Yes. SK. I got those two confused. He actually made a half joke post about helping scum out.  It stuck out to me both times I read the thread. Like he as trying to signal someone. Let me go find it.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

I dont think Nolder he made that list. We were the last five i think to quote that post. Ape is not town. I investigated him last night.

Oh sh*t...that's right.  never mind.  Forgot that detail.

Why are you not voting him? 

Vote Ape

On 7/28/2017 at 11:08 AM, Integrity28 said:

hahahahaha... you're so obviously scum, it's pathetic.

let me be on your team, honorary member... i'll turn this whole thing around for you, just say the word

This is the post that made me investigate Ape. Its a weird wag your dick in someone face post. just seemed off to me.

Just now, The Crusher said:

Yes. SK. I got those two confused. He actually made a half joke post about helping scum out.  It stuck out to me both times I read the thread. Like he as trying to signal someone. Let me go find it.

Oh I remember.  I also remember him getting behind the JiF but clearly I was doing a brilliant job of scum hunting and he was just following, which would make sense if he's a SK. The only thing that wouldnt is the 1 death last night.  Unless he's limited. .

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

This is the post that made me investigate Ape. Its a weird wag your dick in someone face post. just seemed off to me.

He made multiple references to helping them throughout the day yesterday.

Archived